ricola

Feb 28, 2017
I know this has been asked before (since the bug has been there at least from .94), but searching for the solution is time consuming and I'm lazy.

The Barbara-bug, is there any quick-fix? The one where you constantly have to restart the quest - buy a dildo, do a show, buy a strap-on, buy a mask - then back to buy dildo.

Console command or something? The bug annoys me quite a bit, especially since it seems like I'm blocked from the glass toy that's mentioned in the change log...

werbbrew

Mar 22, 2023
You only need to buy the stuff once, after that, advance her objective till it says "buy outfit and mask", then go to your room at 24hrs and use wardrobe to equip the special outfit and you will then get the prompt to join Barbara in her room.

Reactions: ricola

werbbrew

Mar 22, 2023
Is there some requirement to trigger that? The stall with the glory hole is no longer accessible
You have to wait a few days till the changes are complete and the Cleaning lady will tell you about the changes and options for you

ricola

Feb 28, 2017
You only need to buy the stuff once, after that, advance her objective till it says "buy outfit and mask", then go to your room at 24hrs and use wardrobe to equip the special outfit and you will then get the prompt to join Barbara in her room.
That seems to have worked, thanks.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
After it converts to a bar, you don't get paid for working at Hot Arctic
What triggers the conversion?
I have already gotten the scene where the Madam buys it and Paris agrees to stay.
Been in game weeks since then and nothing....

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Anyone know how to activate the mask and dress? I have both but it still won't let me in her room. I also can't find where to order the laptop.

Last edited:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Jesus second coming isn't triggering for me.
I think I have just about played thru the entire game; hot arctic, 3 concerts, taught college etc. The oly people I still have on my "active" characters window are Barbara (due to the bug loop) Fred (bug?) and Jesus. Am I missing something?
I am really hoping I do not need to restart. The game is too grindy for me to start from the beginning.
Playing on Android

PS: This game really really really needs a scene replay and gallery option

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone know how to activate the mask and dress?
Normally, you put them on in your room weekdays at night, and just click Barbaras room hallway at 23:00 or 0:00 hrs. (I don't recall which of those just yet) then the scene triggers
#1 It is a known bug since IIRC 0.93. It is the quest in the log does not advance, but it actually does. You can work around it by "brute forcing" the next stage. That is wearing the dress after 23:00 or 0:00 (actually am not 100% sure) and go to the hallway i.e. leave your room. It sometimes does not work the first try, but it does work.
I did as sugested and it works !

icyman2324

May 3, 2020
DynamicImage u'spr/alex_phone_look[cloth]_[makeup]_[tatoo].png': could not find image. (u'spr/alex_phone_look76_0_1.png')

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes