YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Did anyone get the new scene with Barbara at the breakfast at the kitchen?
P.S. It was the very small update anyway. Like a few ones before.

Nos Vamos

Mar 26, 2021
Was completely removed in 0.93.

Probably some rare case when game's main time variable became a float number. You can check if the alltime variable is a float and (if it is) edit it back to decimal in your save file.
thanks a lot,,, l dont know how to do that but i wll investigate about it. if l can get any solution about that l will come back here to ask again and if i wn... i'll let you know too¡¡¡¡ zanks bro (and sorry for my english)

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Go to the Kitchen Tue or Thurday for breakfast wearing only your pink panties (that sounded odd sorry :LOL: :ROFLMAO: ) I mean let Alex wear the Pink panties only !
Thx.
P.S. Yeah. I have problems with wording too when reply about in-game MC.
P.S.S. I thought it works with stockings too. But Author was too lazy to make all options.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Damn so my game is at an end. Cant finish letys quest because my Alex is a lesbian, and thus declined sleeping with Snake. Come on, why make a lesbian route, if its imperative to sleep with this one dude?

Hunter1Legend

Dec 31, 2021
hello guys little help i have two missions and i dont now what i need to do

For the first one it says you have to wait. eventually it should come to you. The other one with letty I believe wil trigger after the repair. Because the person from the 1st mission is involved aswell.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is this update worth downloading or am I better waiting for the next update?
It sounds a bit buggy and short.
Depends a bit how your previous safes are, In my case, they weren't to much bugs left from previous versions (I play without mods) only thing is that the new Trucker scene is in russian exept that i didn't run into bugs,
Regarding short updates, I'm terribly biased here I follow this game almost from the beginning of it, so each update feels short for me, even when the Dev. did it consitent with his Update shedule. and he did a few bugfixes from previous versions so maybe worth a try.

Jan 25, 2023
Depends a bit how your previous safes are, In my case, they weren't to much bugs left from previous versions (I play without mods) only thing is that the new Trucker scene is in russian exept that i didn't run into bugs,
Regarding short updates, I'm terribly biased here I follow this game almost from the beginning of it, so each update feels short for me, even when the Dev. did it consitent with his Update shedule. and he did a few bugfixes from previous versions so maybe worth a try.
Yeah I followed from quite a way back as well. I used to post it on here sometimes when I was a patreon and under my old user name Su-Metal ;)
Oh well as long as there is no real nasty bugs, I'll grab this update then. Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Damn so my game is at an end. Cant finish letys quest because my Alex is a lesbian, and thus declined sleeping with Snake. Come on, why make a lesbian route, if its imperative to sleep with this one dude?
I haven't tried it but I'm wondering if that achievement can be skipped using Saveeditonline. So, as a player you miss the scene but still meeting the requirement to continue.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
thanks a lot,,, l dont know how to do that but i wll investigate about it.
No need to, that's just a guess. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

only thing is that the new Trucker scene is in russian
The whole game is in russian, that scene was just left untranslated for some reason. I translated it if anyone is interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The whole game is in russian, that scene was just left untranslated for some reason. I translated it if anyone is interested.
Thank's for the Translation, and yes I'm aware that the Game is in Russian, usually it comes with Ger. and Eng.already translated, No big deal, English is not my native language either ;)

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes