merlin7560

May 15, 2021
anyone know how to get the microphone skill up without eating cake in the oldtown? currently Ive got 6 but I need 10 for a quest, and I cant remember how I even got to 6, wish we had a walkthrough guide for this game

Last edited:

Stevenyang

May 31, 2020
bro why cannot cook every time i buy pizza i cant see it in inventory and also i cant do cooking even though i have the ingredients

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
bro why cannot cook every time i buy pizza i cant see it in inventory and also i cant do cooking even though i have the ingredients
After cooking, click on the fridge. You will find it there.
Yes, I know it makes absolutely no sense. It took me almost half the game before I accidentally clicked on the fridge and found all the food I cooked in there.

• Haha
Reactions: CB69420 and xapican

Rider in the Sky

Aug 24, 2022
go to the coffeshop weeday at 12:00 then to the hospital ( or if you mean the sport center, go there at 16:00 Bodybuilding studio, don't remeber if it was on weekend or under the week )
Alright thanks.

Would you also know where do I find a seller for Letty's store?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Alright thanks.

Would you also know where do I find a seller for Letty's store?
Yes, it is Snake from the Punkband, but only if you had sex with him else you can't do that quest
So ...
By chance have you had the "street performance with snake that ended in the rain" and turned down the kiss, and at the next meeting turned down sex?

If yes, that's it.
Snake has left Jade city if that's the case. His portrait occasionally being shown at the rehearsal room actually is a visual bug.
Alex pussy was the only thing that could have held him there.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
So there is no actual pregnancy content, right? From what I can tell it's just a permament mood decrease from nausea but not progressing pregnany stages? So it really is best to just avoid pregnancy altogether.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
So there is no actual pregnany content, right? From what I can tell it's just a permament mood decrease from nausea but not progressing pregnany stages? So it really is best to just avoid pregnany altogether.
Yes and Yes.

Pregnancy is implemented until abortion which is mandatory.
Some medical mumbo-jumbo is the reason if memory serves.

Technically that is the reason why there is no pregnancy tag associated with this game.

To be honest it would have been better if pregnancy has not found it's way into the game at all.
Maybe using the existing explanation of the "mother" being possessive, controlling and tyrannical and mention she forced a tubal ligation or instead mention alex having been born without a fully functioning womb or something along those lines.

Reactions: Grandy_UiD

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
To be honest it would have been better if pregnancy has not found it's way into the game at all.
I mean I don't mind having to think about contraception. Just wished the game would have been upfront about the lack of actual content there. I mean, I hear "female MC can get pregnant" so obviously I check it out to see what it's about, only to be disappointed by a money sink.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I mean, I hear "female MC can get pregnant" ...
"Pregnancy" is not mentioned in the opening post, the patreon post or any of the tags.
There are a few mentions that Alex can get pregnant if she is not careful by a few forum or discord posts, but all of them put into perspective that pregnancy only is in the very early stage and has to be canceled.
IIRC the dev even thought about pregnancy being implemented as a Bad End in the game, not a goal.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
.97 will not load.

following error says:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. Downloaded 2X, different sources; (
no mods or saves yet).

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id act_vanna_c6791b22 appeared twice, at ACT.rpyc:171 and game/rpyc/ACT.rpy:171.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))
Exception: Line with id act_vanna_c6791b22 appeared twice, at ACT.rpyc:171 and game/rpyc/ACT.rpy:171.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Bright Past 0.97
Wed May 3 15:18:26 2023

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Do you have such (red marked) folder? If so, you may try to delete it.

.rpy files are decompiled .rpyc files, basically editable text files that are used by modders etc. Unless you decompiled game's .rpyc files yourself there's no reason why you need to have those.

edit: Looking at the whole error it seems to be some kind of translation flaw. You may try to delete unnecessary translations in game/tl and see if it helps.

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021

.rpy files are decompiled .rpyc files, basically editable text files that are used by modders etc. Unless you decompiled game's .rpyc files yourself there's no reason why you need to have those.

edit: Looking at the whole error it seems to be some kind of translation flaw. You may try to delete unnecessary translations in game/tl and see if it helps.
It looks like a mod wasn't correctly installed. The contents of the "game" folder of a mod must replace (or be added to) the contents of the "game" folder of the original game. In the end there must be only one "game" folder.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020

Not sure. After reading yours and another reply I nuked the folder and just reloaded the game. it had a save, which was inked so I deleted it. will try my saves. Thanks.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes