Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
View attachment 1821374
anyone translate this for me in English? it's when you are using the dildo and Val comes in your room. I would like to know what is said here. Thank you
It means (my translation :LOL:) : "It was another Valerie. Not playful and mischievous, but sexual, hot and attractive."

Incidentally, it might be hard to use Google translate in such a case, since it's an image, you can't copy and paste, unless Google translate has a good OCR.

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
No news about the next update ?
The previous one was very limited, so I hope the next one will be more than the usual improvement of what exists to satisfy the perfectionism of Kosmo.

Reactions: Wolfje61

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
No news about the next update ?
The previous one was very limited, so I hope the next one will be more than the usual improvement of what exists to satisfy the perfectionism of Kosmo.
The latest patron post gives an update but I'm not a patron so I'm in the dark too.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
The latest patron post gives an update but I'm not a patron so I'm in the dark too.
Thanks.
I hope a real development of the main story.
A kind of band's tour could be interesting as the next chapter of Alex's story.
Actually, Jade town adventures seem limited considering the muscical main purpose.

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Is Kosmo still alive ? 18 days without any news, even for Kosmo i'ts inusual.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Small question : Why tattoos for Alex ?
Tattoos when you work in a glory hole (lower body) or exhibit as a cam girl are not the best way to remain anonymous. :rolleyes:
Suggestion : Piercings, not permanent, could be as for Alice an interesting alternative.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Small question : Why tattoos for Alex ?
Tattoos when you work in a glory hole (lower body) or exhibit as a cam girl are not the best way to remain anonymous. :rolleyes:
Suggestion : Piercings, not permanent, could be as for Alice an interesting alternative.
Why?

Because Alex is ... not the sharpest tool in the shed.
In her mind tattoos are required to be a rock star. Don't forget that is her end goal and cam/glory hole girl are just steps she thinks she needs to take in reaching said goal.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Why?

In her mind tattoos are required to be a rock star. Don't forget that is her end goal and cam/glory hole girl are just steps she thinks she needs to take in reaching said goal.
I’m gonna give Alex some private lessons to sharpen her thinking skills. Between females, I'm optimistic ! ;)

Reactions: Wolfje61

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Why?

I met her, she’s a cute nymphomaniac rock and roll singer thinking with her gonads... :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Brannon and Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I met her, she’s a cute nymphomaniac rock and roll singer thinking with her gonads... :giggle:
Maybe she's right and we're here to live, not to get lost in fantasies which we call thought. Actually I don't know.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Maybe she's right and we're here to live, not to get lost in fantasies which we call thought. Actually I don't know.
Yes, we can say that, she is natural, she loves (unlimited) sex, but remains stubborn to achieve her goals while keeping a good heart. Happiness through freedom, sex and "pure" heart...

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes