Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Do you have such (red marked) folder? If so, you may try to delete it.

.rpy files are decompiled .rpyc files, basically editable text files that are used by modders etc. Unless you decompiled game's .rpyc files yourself there's no reason why you need to have those.

edit: Looking at the whole error it seems to be some kind of translation flaw. You may try to delete unnecessary translations in game/tl and see if it helps.
Not sure. After reading yours and another reply I nuked the folder and just reloaded the game. it had a save, which was inked so I deleted it. will try my saves. Thanks.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Hello, is the game good and is the German Language up to date ?
Good? Depends whether you like the content. Nobody besides you can judge if you are enjoying something.

Und ja, die Übersetzung ist zum Release einer neuen Version da. Nicht nachträglich per Mod oder so.

Reactions: Hexenherz

graa1

Mar 28, 2018
I can't get the laptop at all. I've checked the news on the phone every day for a gameplay month and still no ad/phone number. Also no newspapers in inventory or at the newstand. Is there something I am missing here?

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
I can't get the laptop at all. I've checked the news on the phone every day for a gameplay month and still no ad/phone number. Also no newspapers in inventory or at the newstand. Is there something I am missing here?
Hmmm did you phone the electronic store with a thousand dollars on your credit card

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Yes.
You apparently get the ad after you have met Jane in the cafe.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
There's only one "normal" job in the game and that one is meant.
It is waitress in the Acrtic Cafe.
Sometimes for whatever reason a quest in the quest log is repeating itself.
The three most common ones are:
"Talk to Fred"
"Buy a Dildo/Mask/Dress"
"Find a job"

The middle one of them can be kind of fixed by "brute forcing" the next stage.
The other two there is nothing you can do about it and you have to live with that quest forever taunting you.

Neither has impacts on the game and are more or less visual only.

And btw. your game seems to be fucked six days till sunday.
The screen you posted mentioned "Arctic Cafe" and "Hot Arctic".
There can only be one. The "Hot Arctic" is only open after the "Arctic Cafe" is closed and the location had a serious redesign/rebuilding.
If I'd had to guess you tried to cheat your way into the game with the cheat mod posted here somewhere. Using some cheats can fuck up the game.

Last edited:

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Is there any way to end cigarette addiction?
Yes there is. As in real life, you just have to NOT let her smoke even if the MC craves for it, and after MANY DAYS she will not be addicted anymore.
The boring stuff is that for a lot of days she will feel sick for not smoking and she will refuse to work... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: afterlights

TheGoblinCrow

Jan 4, 2022
how do I increase here bi points? its locking me out of barbara's path even though i've done exclusively lesbian stuff since starting the game. does the cheat mod help with this? or i cant use the console config to just adjust it?

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
how do I increase here bi points? its locking me out of barbara's path even though i've done exclusively lesbian stuff since starting the game. does the cheat mod help with this? or i cant use the console config to just adjust it?
Did you see the couple on the way to vocal lessons first the guy approve then the woman approve then banging on the balcony

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Haven't played this in almost a year and a half. Is there one decent male character MC can go out with exclusively yet (meaning a male NPC who: #1. doesn't use her as a pump-n-dump #2. isn't seeing or fucking other girls & #3. His original interest in her wasn't exclusively for sex).

Not that I'm looking for anything wholesome. lol. Just want to add "cheating slut" to her repertoire.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
How to find the "old mine" with the "castle"?
Find and download 0.92 first as that content was completely removed in 0.93.

How to "See how things play out" with Sarah?
Not sure, but "See how things..." usually means that you have to advance the questline with other character.

Is there one decent male character MC can go out with exclusively yet (meaning a male NPC who: #1. doesn't use her as a pump-n-dump #2. isn't seeing or fucking other girls & #3. His original interest in her wasn't exclusively for sex).
61f92be9b897cc563340a26228cff4241e189146a97ebc963efd03703bdc812f.jpg

Reactions: ZenoMod and Brannon

bighairywolfbawz

Feb 25, 2019
Hi everyone. Really sorry if this has been up before but I've searched over 200 pages for help. Can't find 3rd guitar book. Can't talk to Fred or get to know letty and it constantly repeats barbara tasks. Any help would be great Screenshot_20230516_183004_Bright Past.jpg

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes