Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bright Past [v0.97.0] [Kosmos Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

NOTES: Only posting this as others have reported issues with previous compressed version on both sides, hopefully this works :lepew:

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

NOTES: Only posting this as others have reported issues with previous compressed version on both sides, hopefully this works :lepew:
Thank you !

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

pippocalippo

Oct 18, 2022

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Thank you

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Next 0.98 update : Nothing but improvement of the game... :poop:
Nothing apart from a webcam scene, a beach scene, a new car, a dialogue rewrite in parts (should™ fix the untranslated bits) and a gallery.

Don't know about you but for me that is a tiny bit more than "Nothing" ...

Is it big?
No. Not by any measurements known to mankind.

Is it "enough"?
Maybe, but likely short.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Nothing apart from a webcam scene, a beach scene, a new car, a dialogue rewrite in parts (should™ fix the untranslated bits) and a gallery.

Don't know about you but for me that is a tiny bit more than "Nothing" ...

Is it big?
No. Not by any measurements known to mankind.

Is it "enough"?
Maybe, but likely short.
2.5 monthes of waiting for this...
What I was saying, Kosmos' biggest flaw is its compulsive perfectionism.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
2.5 monthes of waiting for this...
What I was saying, Kosmos' biggest flaw is its compulsive perfectionism.
Correct.

I "only" mocked your notion that this update contains a little more than "nothing".

For the time it took for this update it is likely not enough. Since we do not have the update we merely have "a hunch" but no proof for it being to little.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Correct.

I "only" mocked your notion that this update contains a little more than "nothing".

For the time it took for this update it is likely not enough. Since we do not have the update we merely have "a hunch" but no proof for it being to little.
Factually, there is nothing really noticeable for the main story since the 0.95 update...
All improvements since this update only concern events outside the main story or about improving the way we play

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Factually, there is nothing really noticeable for the main story since the 0.95 update...
All improvements since this update only concern events outside the main story or about improving the way we play
Yes, I agree.
Thing is you should pay a little attention on wording.

If instead of saying "Nothing but improvements" you had said "I feel there is nothing but improvements", "IMO there is nothing worth my time" or "Nothing in the main story" there would have been no issue at all.

As said a relatively small amount of content is added meaning there technically and realistically is more than "nothing" in the update.
Hardly enough to be worth the wait, but regardless more than "nothing".

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Yes, I agree.
Thing is you should pay a little attention on wording.

If instead of saying "Nothing but improvements" you had said "I feel there is nothing but improvements", "IMO there is nothing worth my time" or "Nothing in the main story" there would have been no issue at all.

As said a relatively small amount of content is added meaning there technically and realistically is more than "nothing" in the update.
Hardly enough to be worth the wait, but regardless more than "nothing".
Yes, I've not written "Nothing" but "nothing really noticeable", so, factually, improvement is not nothing but not really important for the story, a few pleasures by developing a few side quests is also fun, as long as you don't forget the main aim of the game...
For the main story, since the last concert, I only see Kylian's replacement, it's a little bit short in few monthes and 2 or 3 updates..
In fact, the last important event of the main story was end of november 2022 (The concert) and it was the 0.94 update !
So, eight monthes and 4 updates later, a nearly steady state for the main story (apart Kylian's replacement).

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfje61
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes