RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Well that cheat menu enables last content but it will broke other quest and story progress. There is still diner in that playthrough instead of a bar for example, a lot of characters are only in the introductory phase, i don't think it's gonna progress future content for them but it will restart from the beginning, so it's not complete 100% save. So in the next update i really don't wanna start the whole story string for the specific character from the beginning. Hopefully someone will have the patience to do whole playthrough and post 100& save.

Reactions: VINDETTA 23333

Zuhalzu

Dec 16, 2019
I don't know if it's because of mods but I keep getting errors. I also don't want to start over if the errors are due to old registry files. I haven't been able to play for about a year.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
After I get my laptop fixed, I could see if I can speed through the game and share the save file. I can try to get up to the latest content. The save will only have mostly lesbian stuff in there and no relationship with Ruby. I may also use cheats to try to turbo through the game.

zetlak

Mar 13, 2020
Will the game actually be completed with 1.0 or will the version just advance like before? I want to play the game again since I stopped at v 0.7 but I don't want to start over again after the next few updates.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
i feel dumb. the meeting valerie at the tennis court doesnt seem to be working. i go there wehn im supposed to and nothing really happens

Dec 2, 2020
Old saves works perfectly fine for me. The only inconvenience is the broken NCPs list and I can't trigger new events :KEK:
For now the only good thing about this "update" is built-in cheat menu. Time to grind again.

edit: Courage cheat works with "delay". You have to change location/room to see the new proper value.

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Old saves works perfectly fine for me. The only inconvenience is the broken NCPs list and I can't trigger new events :KEK:
For now the only good thing about this "update" is built-in cheat menu. Time to grind again.

edit: Courage cheat works with "delay". You have to change location/room to see the new proper value.
Thanks a lot :) I thought it didn't work at all.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Is this custom cheat menu still needed in the new version ? In particular the money/shower cheats. No way I'm going to grind again through all the game without that.

Sorry, haven't played the new version yet and can't check right now.

Reactions: dav121
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes