Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
how do you unlock/find the pharmacy?
Got MC raped in the park and the message says get morning after pills in the pharmacy yet it's not on the map and hospital doesn't offer any help. Game must be based in the Deep South
The Pharmacy is in "Rose street", beside the cinema.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I'm interested... will we ever have an opportunity to get rid of nicotine addiction?
We already can, let Alex smoke all her cigarettes so she doesn't have any in her bag (I vaguely remember a scene where she smokes on her own and you can't prevent her, it's to avoid that, she would have a relapse) and don't have her smoke anymore. She'll be depressed during a fairly long time (you can use cheats or buy a medicine at the pharmacy) but after that the addiction will cease.

Last edited:

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
We already can, let Alex smoke all her cigarettes so she doesn't have any in her bag (I vaguely remember a scene where she smokes on her own and you can't prevent her, it's to avoid that, she would have a relapse) and don't have her smoke anymore. She'll be depressed during a fairly long time (you can use cheats or buy a medicine at the pharmacy) but after that the addiction will cease.
I did it just by never smoking any. I never ran into a scene where Alex did it on her own.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
So where's the old school Is it the college which isn't an old school at all

ttant

May 7, 2017
hello guys one question i have save 0,97 working or not?
I manage to load one, but fidge make it crash and so are some other interactions. Better not load it.

But i didn't manage to get the "But I will give you the option to jump straight to the new content ".
I only manage to skip the prolog :/

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Are compressed versions no longer a thing? I feel as though I haven't seen one on any game in a while.
They're still a thing, but they are no longer being linked on the OP - you have to search the individual threads. Wait a day after a new release gets posted here then give it a search. I think SonsOLiberty does the compressions for many, so you could search his name on a thread, or he may be able to direct you to others if he isn't doing this specific AVN.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Are compressed versions no longer a thing? I feel as though I haven't seen one on any game in a while.
No idea. I've simply noticed that they seem to have gone missing.

We will no longer add compressions to the OP, we recommend for users who wish to find compressions search for <game name> [version] compressed (just copy the thread title + compressed)
It was not our decision and it is out of our hands...set your search setting to most recent, then search compressed or compressed v0.98, etc...for the game thread...

Or search the Game Compression Requests 2.0

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I've seen this show up in Latest from time to time and am finally going to play it. I have a question, though. Saves prior to this version don't work . . . for version 0.98? So is this game close to being finished? I'd have expected broken saves much earlier, so now I'm wondering how close to completed the game really is.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
OK, I've seen this show up in Latest from time to time and am finally going to play it. I have a question, though. Saves prior to this version don't work . . . for version 0.98? So is this game close to being finished? I'd have expected broken saves much earlier, so now I'm wondering how close to completed the game really is.
It was due to a Ren'Py change. This is happening a lot with games lately; I've seen this a lot over the last few months. Even with games really deep in the game cycle, it can cause save issues and rollback issues. I'm not so sure on how "complete" is or how far along is to be completed.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well Cosmo isn't really very comunicative here in this thread . So no clue when this gets finished I hope not so fast.
Regarding saves prior to 0.XX version don't work happend twice since version 0.5 due to UI rebuild.
It has pretty good content and guarantees a good amount of playtime (Started new and I am on the 2nd day not even at the half of content yet, playing 4 to 6 hs a day)
so sit back and enjoy the ride, it has now a in game cheat mod that comes in handy. I recomend to use that one before a 3rd party Mod, the offered Rollback mod is a good choice though.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes