tmv

May 31, 2017
With this update I get an 'uncaught exception'error if I open the progress page (3rd right hand side icon from the top). It happens also with older saves. But it does not happen with a new game nor with any of the other menu icons at the right side. The game appears to run normal though.
Trace back file included.

Any suggestions?

Reactions: Cazzo_duro

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Q.: Anyone having the same issue with Barbara and Alex night visit it seems to go in an endless loop, like a few versions before,
Brute forcing the content doesn't help (cam girl quest is not afected it went down normal)
Edit: Oh forgot to mention I started all new

Jul 21, 2020
Anyone has a workaround to open the console and use it again ? Seems it doesn't with the 0.98.

I edited the file at line 108 just like I did a every new version, but this time neither the advised command at the top of the file, no the shift+O seem to do anything.

And I too AM NOT regrinding everything all over again just because I want to see what the rework does.

EDIT - advised cheat mod seems to at least partially work. But I like the console :/

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone has a workaround to open the console and use it again ? Seems it doesn't with the 0.98.

I edited the file at line 108 just like I did a every new version, but this time neither the advised command at the top of the file, no the shift+O seem to do anything.

And I too AM NOT regrinding everything all over again just because I want to see what the rework does.
Did you try the Unren all ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone please make gallery mod?
Or share gallery from game Please!!!
Why you don't ask in the Mod request thread for it ? and you know that the new UI is because of a Gallery, at least that is what I read in the Changelog. (as well because of a new RenPy ver. how it was pointed out)

Oct 30, 2020
restarting the game and using the skip function at 0.98, I find both the old quests and the new ones. I don't understand what the new ones are

Feb 1, 2021
I cant do any of tasks in 0.98. How can I get rid of "Continuation - in next version" at upper left corner?
Bright_Past___CONTINUATION_IN_NEXT_VERSION.jpg

And..... How can I get "Skip to latest content" in cheat menu:

Bright Past.jpg

Thanks for help

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I hope the developer is going to continue this greate game (or Season 2 parhaps?) - I am just looking at the version number and I am getting scared that soon it will be over!

Thank you for your greate game!

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes