valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Seems that the following bugs have not yet been fixed

1) If you have finishd the quests with Barbara (bought the toys, outfit, mask and done the videos etc), if you talk to her on a weekend at 09:00 in kitchen while cleaning, the quest resets and you start all over again

2) If you finished the quest for Fred (decided who to be with), if at any point you excercise again in the gym (as other people pointed before) the variable "tren_stage" goes to 13 and you get the constant "Takl to Fred"

For now, i have to remember never to talk to barbara in kitchen on weekend morning and never excercise again in gym until those bugs are fixed

rplover

May 28, 2018
when i click in the inventory or the social button i get an error. i'm stuck at read jill's diary anyone know a workaround or fix?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
when i click in the inventory or the social button i get an error. i'm stuck at read jill's diary anyone know a workaround or fix?
I play the previous version, try to load a savegame on this version and I too get BB code error when clicking on the social button. I started a new game click on 'social button' and saw that ppl you know is now categorized(close to you, friend, acquaintance). This must be why the error on the social button appear in this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't mind starting over, I'd barely 2-3 days of in-game playing.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I play the previous version, try to load a savegame on this version and I too get BB code error when clicking on the social button. I started a new game click on 'social button' and saw that ppl you know is now categorized(close to you, friend, acquaintance). This must be why the error on the social button appear in this update.
It was anounced by dev that that will happen, also because of a Change in Renpy Version If you start all over that will be gone,
there was also a gallery added for some of the characters.

Reactions: Potoum

rplover

May 28, 2018
weird, i started a new save for this one, hmm any one got a save near where i am? i just finished the vocal lessons.

Dach1988

Sep 4, 2020
any have save for the option access to new content dont work or bugged some location still locked like mistress home

RawrKrake

Jun 29, 2020
Somehow the videos don't play I only have the unmoving picture when there should be a video. Is that a common bug?

tmv

May 31, 2017
Appearently I'm stupid, but I don't mind. Means that I need some help, though...
1) where do I find Magnus (except as being a truck driver)?
2) who is eligible as a seller in Letty's shop?

Thanks for your suggestion!

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Appearently I'm stupid, but I don't mind. Means that I need some help, though...
1) where do I find Magnus (except as being a truck driver)?
2) who is eligible as a seller in Letty's shop?

Thanks for your suggestion!
1) You can meet him at the gas station (probably after a few meetings in his truck), you need to buy a car for that.
2) Snake in the rehearsal room, provided Alex didn't reject him the first time he tried to seduce her. If she did, I think he left the town and you can't go farther in Letty's quests, which would be a pity since Letty is really attractive :)
Hope this helps.

Reactions: xapican

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Does this mean that I have to do all events from the beginning?
Yes and no, but mostly yes. :p

Most of the stuff actually still works and you can progress in game using pre-0.98 saves.

At the same time there're lot of things that certainly do not work anymore. Like NPCs menu, Alix's pursue, refrigerator etc. Some claim that it's because of the upgraded Ren'Py, but it seems that 0.97 and 0.98 both use the same version (7.5.3.22090809), so I guess they were simply rewritten by Kosmos himself.

So in the long term you're certainly better if you start a new game or use some 0.98 save.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Seens to be a bug when Alex visits Tanya at the College. When Tanya tells Alex to come with her to art class, she ends up at the Tattoo Parlor. Is this a known issue? Also, there are numerous lines of dialogue that appear in Russian even when the selected language is English, is this also a known issue?

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes