-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It was due to a Ren'Py change. This is happening a lot with games lately; I've seen this a lot over the last few months. Even with games really deep in the game cycle, it can cause save issues and rollback issues. I'm not so sure on how "complete" is or how far along is to be completed.
Well Cosmo isn't really very comunicative here in this thread . So no clue when this gets finished I hope not so fast.
Regarding saves prior to 0.XX version don't work happend twice since version 0.5 due to UI rebuild.
It has pretty good content and guarantees a good amount of playtime (Started new and I am on the 2nd day not even at the half of content yet, playing 4 to 6 hs a day)
so sit back and enjoy the ride, it has now a in game cheat mod that comes in handy. I recomend to use that one before a 3rd party Mod, the offered Rollback mod is a good choice though.
OK, thanks, guys. In this case, it doesn't matter for me since I'd be starting from the beginning anyway.

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
OK, I've seen this show up in Latest from time to time and am finally going to play it. I have a question, though. Saves prior to this version don't work . . . for version 0.98? So is this game close to being finished? I'd have expected broken saves much earlier, so now I'm wondering how close to completed the game really is.
It's not the first time this has required a restart. It's a grindfest, but as someone above said, that's been reduced and their are cheats. Haven't tried it in a while but it wasn't that long ago that a full restart was forced.

Still not a bad game.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Maybe because I haven't played this in a while, I haven't minded restarting this time. I actually kept the previous version for comparison, and the improvement in graphics is significant. The move from sprites to NPCs in situ makes restarting worthwhile, especially when the lovely Valerie gets naked!

Reactions: Udayana

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Thank you for your response, however, the rollback has caused all the text to be written in Russian, which is not my preferred language.
I will use Unren, I forgot that's an option.

Dec 2, 2020
Thank you for your response, however, the rollback has caused all the text to be written in Russian, which is not my preferred language.
I will use Unren, I forgot that's an option.
I don't know what to say bro. The file is original Joker's mode from Mixdrop link. Maybe try to ask Joker.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Probably need to visit the college entry area (inside) during a weekday. Have you maxed out your vocals yet?
When it was suggested on maxing out vocals is that meaning to have vocal training done first with Falsetto and then attempt the triggering for the college teacher job as I am playing the latest version (had to start over given old saves somewhat worked however the crash when trying to view people was a pain)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
When it was suggested on maxing out vocals is that meaning to have vocal training done first with Falsetto and then attempt the triggering for the college teacher job as I am playing the latest version (had to start over given old saves somewhat worked however the crash when trying to view people was a pain)
iIrc that triggers after the first concert. you can model much earlyer.
Edit:
Oops thanks pom88

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020
As I said before, Alex can't be a teacher any longer, at least in this version, 0.98. This content has been removed. There is no option for this content. I have completed all available quests, discovered all available NPCs. Tanya doesn't offer to talk to the female rector at any point. There are no options. There are also no people linked with these events on NPCs list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is said there is an option to jump to the new content in the patch notes. But I can't find it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-past-v0-98-0-kosmos-games.10622/post-11091677

Last edited:

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
OK - I've searched and searched so if someone can show me I've missed it, I won't be too embarrassed.

When suggesting to Valerie "... lets workout together", can anyone tell me how to activate the "Workout without clothes" option?

My MC is wandering around the house topless, has already had sex with Valerie three times (in the bath and in threesomes), and her affection level is 46, but if I click on this option I get the message: "It's stupid".

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
OK - I've searched and searched so if someone can show me I've missed it, I won't be too embarrassed.

When suggesting to Valerie "... lets workout together", can anyone tell me how to activate the "Workout without clothes" option?

My MC is wandering around the house topless, has already had sex with Valerie three times (in the bath and in threesomes), and her affection level is 46, but if I click on this option I get the message: "It's stupid".
It unlocks when you go to Chinatown, (Yoga teacher home and make your first naked session with her, raise the rel points with Yoga teacher)

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
I haven't played the latest version yet. I'd go with what Pom88 mentions below:

As I said before, Alex can't be a teacher any longer, at least in this version, 0.98. This content has been removed. There is no option for this content. I have completed all available quests, discovered all available NPCs. Tanya doesn't offer to talk to the female rector at any point. There are no options. There are also no people linked with these events on NPCs list.

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
I am very confused. I have the workout clothes, have the shoes, but i can't ask to play basketball and can't jog in the park. Any help would be great

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
136-1 is Alex, Barbara and Val scene.
136-2 is Alex, Tanya and Bonnie.
Format 136-1 mean that save will be available on page 136 on position 1. Change save name to any page you like, 1-1 e.g.
Sorry for sounding like a noob for the Alex, Barb Val scene do you just do the cam show and they appear or what needs to be done to trigger the scene? Also for the Alex, Tanya and Bonnie I played it previously..sucks it goes for Bonnie and Alex not threesome with Tanya lol...we can only hope

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes