confetti87

Mar 23, 2021
There seems to be a lot of bugs in the new version, I restarted the game but there are so many events that I can't get to trigger, Ruby, the teaching gig, the suction cup dildo, somehow I managed to get the room renovated without the 3some scene with Tara and Manu, Barbara's dildo bug still here, the library thing going into a loop)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
the key you get in the first screen, when you go to the secret hideout, unfortunatly the time seems to be random, I got it all times between 16:00 and 0:00 hs even in the new playtroughs after ver 98.0 this didn't change.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
the key you get in the first screen, when you go to the secret hideout, unfortunatly the time seems to be random, I got it all times between 16:00 and 0:00 hs even in the new playtroughs after ver 98.0 this didn't change.
After you get the task from Michael to find Jill you have unlocked the task of the guy with the hatchet to give you the key next to the basketball court

Reactions: xapican

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Yes, barbara is suggesting to have my own studio, which after I read around, needs the basement of the house, which needs the key from a bum who will give it to me. But I wandered around the neighborhood from the house to the highway, to the factory, from morning to night for 2 days and nothing happens.
If you share a save at the point in which you are stuck, I can try to figure out the problem.

stillspiff

Sep 18, 2022
There seems to be a lot of bugs in the new version, I restarted the game but there are so many events that I can't get to trigger, Ruby, the teaching gig, the suction cup dildo, somehow I managed to get the room renovated without the 3some scene with Tara and Manu, Barbara's dildo bug still here, the library thing going into a loop)
Just replayed from beginning and you do have to be carefull eg barbera dildo scene can be made to repeat, with ruby you have to text her outside then inside otherwise u get a renply gpf suc dildo u need 8 hearts. maybe dev needs more flags eg if dildo = 1 then whatever. it can be frustrating but the game is playable - ruby can give script error but u can use the technique above to get around it

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.98.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.39 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, i am stuck at find a room for webcam, any advice ?

Nevermind, just find out that you need to play the game plot ..... imedily after meet Michael at Mateo studio (Pearl Beach) and have a conversetion about a mising girl then you go Victoria neighborhood(left) and a homless guy whith an axe gives you a key and then at the right of neighborhood find and a question mark ...there is the basment .

Last edited:

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
The game is quite frustrating.

There are far to many shits going on at the same time, while in fact the progression is pretty linear. You almost can't break the predetermined progression route, so why the heck do we have to endure that much of a shitshow of text about what to do. There needs to have a way more concise way to display those, or to allow a smoother "confidence" grind, like more actions that would actually trigger that stats to level up.

The game is great, I mean, good graphics, story is nice, but duh... the way the "one way story" is in fact hidden behind a "you've got choice" is pretty frustrating.

For people that have habits in playing the game I suppose it's pretty fine, but for someone starting it, it's a real pain in the you know what. As said, to many informations on display, intels that we can't use as we don't have the proper stats to trigger the related events.

Having, as said, few other actions to up in a easier way the confidence would be nice.
The cleaning of the "quest journal" would be also great, not displaying stuff we don't have access till we can trigger the events.
Having intels on what actually are the events we trigger that adds confidence points. Doing stuff, willing to advance certain part, but having no idea what to do for it is frustrating also.

It's some kind of polish ofc, but will lower discouragement we can feel while starting the game (not having followed it since beginning).

GL

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I agree, also it started off great like your first few plays while trying a new update but with each update it gets more confusing with all the mechanics working at the same time just to get the new scenes, I don't even want to bother playing it anymore and maybe wait for the game to finally complete then start from scratch

Reactions: Scaron

Helm_Holm

Dec 11, 2020
This has been reported by so many players that I think is a bug.

I would like to help you more asking you to share a save at the point you are locked, but unfortunately v0.98 and v0.98.5 don't work anymore on my machine after latest bunch of Windows updates, and fucking KB5028166 can't be uninstalled, damned Microsoft! :mad:

I can suggest you to take a look at the second part of this post of mine, where I discuss the same bug with another player.

At that time I haven't yet guessed it was a bug and I said to the player that he might being confusing two gameplays... but since then a lot of players reported the same problem, so it must be a bug...

Anyways, the workaround I suggested in that post might work for you as well.

The only drawback is that after manually changing that variable you have to redo the "I have two bottles of wine" threesome scene, but it should give you the possibility to ask Ruby for a date if you go to the sport center the first day she works there immediately after the threesome.

IMPORTANT: during the threesome you have to hold Valery to let Ruby finger her, or the dialogue for asking Ruby for a date won't be available at the sport center.

Let me known if it helped or not.
Thx!
It worked and after a new Start i get the number.
I go to the sport center the first day she works there immediately after the threesome and there was the option to get her number.
I tryed to wait longer with e savegame an the option was not there. Maby that is the Point.

Reactions: ZenoMod
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes