ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I've made the Wine event with her and done all tasks. Also I've played tennis once and now when I'm trying to play with her is says "You should befriend more with Rubi first".
Have you tried to call Ruby on the phone to have a date with her?
You have to do it from home, in one of the days in which Ruby doesn't work, not too early in the morning, not too late in the afternoon, it shoudn't be raining (you can turn off the rain with the built-in cheat menu), and I think Alex should also be wearing make-up.

GGFFTT_1

Dec 14, 2021
Have you tried to call Ruby on the phone to have a date with her?
You have to do it from home, in one of the days in which Ruby doesn't work, not too early in the morning, not too late in the afternoon, it shoudn't be raining (you can turn off the rain with the built-in cheat menu), and I think Alex should also be wearing make-up.
1689860634136.png 1689860685783.png 1689860748167.png
I don't have her number, but I've done everything (without cheating at all)

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I cant get Rubys Number (after the 3Some Scene with Alex).
I cant play Tennis with her, caus she issent my Frind an in the Sportcenter i can only buy new Membership.
Anyone knows what to do?
View attachment 2785640 View attachment 2785642 View attachment 2785644
I don't have her number, but I've done everything (without cheating at all)

This has been reported by so many players that I think is a bug.

I would like to help you more asking you to share a save at the point you are locked, but unfortunately v0.98 and v0.98.5 don't work anymore on my machine after latest bunch of Windows updates, and fucking KB5028166 can't be uninstalled, damned Microsoft! :mad:

I can suggest you to take a look at the second part of this post of mine, where I discuss the same bug with another player.

At that time I haven't yet guessed it was a bug and I said to the player that he might being confusing two gameplays... but since then a lot of players reported the same problem, so it must be a bug...

Anyways, the workaround I suggested in that post might work for you as well.

The only drawback is that after manually changing that variable you have to redo the "I have two bottles of wine" threesome scene, but it should give you the possibility to ask Ruby for a date if you go to the sport center the first day she works there immediately after the threesome.

IMPORTANT: during the threesome you have to hold Valery to let Ruby finger her, or the dialogue for asking Ruby for a date won't be available at the sport center.

Let me known if it helped or not.

Reactions: GGFFTT_1

Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
So far great game! Also great cg, however, it is a shame that the moist parts of the male and female characters appear so..... dry.
While I understand that getting pregnant should be a bad ending branch, what I then don't understand is why Alex doesn't just get a more semi-permanent/permanent contraception method.... she can get an IUD, or just cut her tubes..... if getting pregnant is such a bad ending then she would go for those.....

And then the fact that getting pregnant is bad and she needs to get an abortion anyway.... if that were the case then she would be using a better method of contraceptives than the pill.

Make her allergic to the pill or something.... put that in the storyline... so she uses the pill but she is always sick and weak and it turns out she is allergic to the pill or something.... so she can only use things like condoms as contraceptives... she can also get an IUD but IUDs are not 100% effective. So let's say with an IUD there is a 1% chance of pregnancy... so then for every 100 creampies she could get pregnant... obviously she wouldn't know until she misses her periods.... and then she would need to abort her pregnancy because getting pregnant with an IUD is dangerous (but not impossible), and anyway, she doesn't want to get pregnant.

Hopefully when the game is close to being finished we will get more variations in the s3x scenes....

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi I wander around for 2 days (without sleep) around the neighborhood but there's no bum who gives the key to the basement, is it bugged?

Oct 30, 2020
I restarted the game and going forward with the story, every time I click on the purse and in other options on the right of the screen, from this error: 1690025761669.png

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
I restarted the game and going forward with the story, every time I click on the purse and in other options on the right of the screen, from this error: View attachment 2790765
Old saves don't work in 0.98+ (they work, but you can't access your pursue, refrigerator etc anymore, as items managing was rewritten). You can a) start all over or b) find a fresh full save in this thread. Use a search, it's been discussed a lot.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020
Old saves don't work in 0.98+ (they work, but you can't access your pursue, refrigerator etc anymore, as items managing was rewritten). You can a) start all over or b) find a fresh full save in this thread. Use a search, it's been discussed a lot.
I started the game again and as the story progressed it started giving those errors

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
hello there . im stuck at go back to the library. i read all the book but the task still there..what am i missing? tq

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
the Libray scene with the cute Librarian is buged it goes in an endless loop,

did you make all camshow events with Barbara ?
Yes, barbara is suggesting to have my own studio, which after I read around, needs the basement of the house, which needs the key from a bum who will give it to me. But I wandered around the neighborhood from the house to the highway, to the factory, from morning to night for 2 days and nothing happens.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes