4.30 star(s) 33 Votes

lebac

Nov 18, 2017
Is there pagination for the phone contacts?
There seems to be no way to view more than 40 girls there.

Also if messages are at all important to the progress it would be great if the interface sorted contacts by unread messages or somehow mark the contact for unread messages. Also an indicator of existing messages would be nice to have.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Is there pagination for the phone contacts?
There seems to be no way to view more than 40 girls there.

Also if messages are at all important to the progress it would be great if the interface sorted contacts by unread messages or somehow mark the contact for unread messages. Also an indicator of existing messages would be nice to have.
On the right hand side about center screen click there to turn the page.

DoverDad

Oct 16, 2021
Ok i have made an easymode mod for people to use on Stats, and in there the only option i've highlighted is the Mercedes locking off the Shelby path.

Easymode will let you start with 100 of each of the girls stat if you select that from Chapter 1, or add 100 of each girls stat if you select it from your existing save. I would suggest if you havent seen all scenes that you start from the beginning though.

The only options i am highlighting are the ones that block off other paths as the dev makes it clear when the current girl's path is closing.

I have test this with the old saves as well and if easymode is not activated then it will prompt at the start of each chapter (without having to start a new game). But if you missed any scenes i would start at the beginning.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Instructions: copy and overwrite the files in the game folder.
Is this updated to the current version of the game

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes