Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
I can assure you all similarities are accidental. The inspiration for Britney comes mostly from my favourite classic movies and obviously Alice in Wonderland, Wizard of Oz. Even the main menu is a (not so obvious) reference to a famous classic TV show. If you by any chance find a build of this game please share it.

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
I know this covers the Ooh la la arc where she tells everyone to "Get a piece of me." but does this cover the Crazy arc where she shaves her head?

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
well the mushroom tentacle scene got me hooked right off that bat, look forward to seeing more. Also its nice to see a dev that uses large insertions properly, most dev give their MC huge dick or if the woman uses a dildo its as large as possible but their pussy is a limitless void, it nice to see a stomach budge.

Reactions: Britney's Journey

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do in the village? I think I've tried clicking everything but nothing happens.

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
I know this covers the Ooh la la arc where she tells everyone to "Get a piece of me." but does this cover the Crazy arc where she shaves her head?
I won't spoil the story, but in the current state of the game she's not telling anyone "get a piece of me", she's trying to get the Goblin's help by еmbarrassing and imputing guilt on him.

Omg I feel like an idiot now lmao, I was frustrated with how slow it was but couldn't get too mad because the walking animation is still pretty nice lol
I know nobody reads the manual and I should put some ingame hints, probably in the next or very next build :)

Can someone tell me what I'm supposed to do in the village? I think I've tried clicking everything but nothing happens.
Check the previous page, I explained how to find the new scenes a couple of comments above.

discord link invalid? anybody got a working one?
This one should work:

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
Is there anything to do once you get to the town
Yes, find the Goblin behind the house with the potion sign (on the side of the monument) and ask him about a mushroom. You have a striptease cutscene there and then you can use the monument or talk with the mystical tree (the sparkling orb in the corner with the broken house). This shows you the blowjob scene and that's it for now. Also this unlocks the 2d illustration for the lesbian scene I'm doing next. Sorry guys but these scenes are all secret and non mandatory and it's too much work to make separate version with easier to find goblin just for this WIP build. I'm currently working on the mermaid, she's part of the main quest in this level and the next build will make more sense.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Thanks! I'm still working on that animation, it's a 43 seconds loop so it's taking its time... I'm trying to finish it until the end of the month, before I go to a vacation.
If there is an expert animator, he would have removed Britney shoes and maybe let Britney remain naked at the start of the game for you.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes