combige

Jun 30, 2017
I have a question. Can it run on old pc like dual-core level? Lecherous village lags as hell for me.

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
curious thing, if you made the guy barefeet, why couldn't you make Brittney barefeet and later have no glasses (as optional)
Actually I didn't remove his shoes for the latest scenes (see the video 2 posts above), but I'll do it for the scene where he fucks Britney in his house. I already explained the problems with removing Britney's shoes, I'll try to do it again more clear:
- the first and easier to fix problem is that currently she doesn't have feet at all, if I hide the shoes you'll see cut off geometry and no toes.
- the second and practically impossible to fix problem is the fact that her legs will become shorter without the shoes. And the feet will have different shape. This requires an additional alternative version of almost every animation in the game. And the animations are the most expensive (time consuming) asset.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Actually I didn't remove his shoes for the latest scenes (see the video 2 posts above), but I'll do it for the scene where he fucks Britney in his house. I already explained the problems with removing Britney's shoes, I'll try to do it again more clear:
- the first and easier to fix problem is that currently she doesn't have feet at all, if I hide the shoes you'll see cut off geometry and no toes.
- the second and practically impossible to fix problem is the fact that her legs will become shorter without the shoes. And the feet will have different shape. This requires an additional alternative version of almost every animation in the game. And the animations are the most expensive (time consuming) asset.
Yeah, you told me that earlier ,I was only asking this when you made the guy barefeet, still if Brittney is completely naked and barefeet, i would have tried out the game.

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
Any news about the next update?
I'm aiming for the week after Easter - around April 19th. I found an artist who's willing to help me with the environment and currently the game is in a very dissected state - we're changing a lot of props and textures and redoing the whole lighting. And I'm still working on . I'll use the Easter holidays to wrap up everything. Currently there's an early access patrons only build available, it features the previous 3some animation, the oral phase.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I'm aiming for the week after Easter - around April 19th. I found an artist who's willing to help me with the environment and currently the game is in a very dissected state - we're changing a lot of props and textures and redoing the whole lighting. And I'm still working on this animation. I'll use the Easter holidays to wrap up everything. Currently there's an early access patrons only build available, it features the previous 3some animation, the oral phase.
Oh thats good news now (perhaps I forgot or not) but now maybe you can ask the animator to remove the shoes from Britney and the rest of the characters of the game by being barefooted even though I now understood that britney and the rest of the characters dont have feet.

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
Ok I will say it even more clear - sorry dude, the shoes are never coming off. I will not spend countless hours just for one more customization option.

Reactions: Onkin
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes