Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
any chance it's posted anywhere else for those of us with no twitter? I've played every build you released and love the game, but a good compilation is always nice too.
Maybe I should uncheck the "sensitive content" tick in my twitter account options, then these should be visible to everyone. But I'm afraid I might get a ban or something. Here's a bit longer version, but still it's mainly for marketing, it's a quick cut compilation.

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
1691060644318.png
New build is out, I've requested an update.
Significant visual progress on the village. The last threesome animation is finished and there's a short teaser for the next one. Also some new dirty lines are added.
BaasB could you please put some new shots on the first page, since the game looks totally different now? The ones from itchio for example -

Reactions: BaasB

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
if the character has to barefooted and go all natural if they have another designer for help I would have supported and play the game.

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
it looks too hot please do a mac version
I don't have a mac and I'm sure a lot of graphical issues will occur, but I can just make a build and hope for the best. I do the same with the Linux version :D
Or maybe it wasn't that easy with the mac, I'll check later.

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
Does it end at the village as of now? I haven't found a way out or any new scenes.
There are almost no new scenes, I've finished the second threesome animation and just teased the third and final one. The village's environment is radically improved. There are some new usability features (look at action, cursor label explaining the current action), some new dirty lines.
To see all scenes you have to talk with the mermaid, go behind the "potion" house and get the mushroom from the goblin, return to the mermaid and give her the mushroom. Then the mystical tree's particle orb trigger appears next to the broken house in the corner. Touch the orb and talk to the tree and you'll see the Goblin's blowjob animation. And that's it for now. In the next major update I'll add the villain and I'll be able to wire the whole gameplay and the level will be passable.

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
Will this game include pregnancy?
No, at least not with the main character. I might add some scenes with a pregnant NPC somewhere in the next levels. But the question is will I be able to do those levels at all, since the game is still not making any (meaningful) money.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Okay, went through first portal, talked to everyone in town, eavesdropped on every door.... now what? There seems to be no exit and nothing else to do.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
I made a quick compilation of the current sex scenes. If you're lazy to play the build you can see it and decide if it's worth playing.
I'm drawn in by this game's 2D images, specifically like the one from the same of this thread. The art is really nice. Is it safe to say that this game has mostly 3D scenes and there are barely any 2D ones like the sample? Trying to figure out if I should play this game in hopes that I will see more of that 2D art but it looks like it may not be the case here.

Reactions: Britney's Journey
Jan 16, 2021
Amazing game! It remembers me Monkey Island with a twist :).
I am stuck at the village, though.
I talked with all the three characters (mermaid, gnome and lumberjack), but don't know what to do after..
Can anyone help?

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
Okay, went through first portal, talked to everyone in town, eavesdropped on every door.... now what? There seems to be no exit and nothing else to do.
Amazing game! It remembers me Monkey Island with a twist :).
I am stuck at the village, though.
I talked with all the three characters (mermaid, gnome and lumberjack), but don't know what to do after..
Can anyone help?
You have to talk with the mermaid about her, she complains about the low quality mushrooms. Then go behind the "potion" house and get a trippy mushroom from the goblin. Return to the mermaid and give her the mushroom. Then the mystical tree's particle orb trigger appears next to the broken house in the corner. Touch the orb and talk to the tree and you'll see the Goblin's blowjob animation. And that's it for now.

Britney's Journey

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2020
I'm drawn in by this game's 2D images, specifically like the one from the same of this thread. The art is really nice. Is it safe to say that this game has mostly 3D scenes and there are barely any 2D ones like the sample? Trying to figure out if I should play this game in hopes that I will see more of that 2D art but it looks like it may not be the case here.
Each 3d scene will have a 2d illustration in the gallery. Unfortunately this artist is taking commissions very rarely and soon I'll replace the current ones when I find a new artist willing to do them all. Currently there are 5 illustrations.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes