VN Ren'Py Abandoned Broken Hearts Club [Ep. 1-2 v0.2.1] [PsychIntent]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
How to get 'Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' out of my head? Friggin' endless loop. :(:rolleyes:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Android builds for phones, tablets, and Chromebooks has been added to the original post.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I’ve played a bit so far, and I have to commend the author: Excellent, realistic dialogue. I’m not thrilled with the renders, but they’re not bad. It would have been nice to have a better heads up as to the general location/setting (now obvious it’s L.A.) and I think the relationships will have to be unchangable in order for the story to make sense, but I’ll manage.

Good job! Added to the watchlist.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I don't know where to begin! Error no. 1, pushing a feminist agenda in a novel aimed at males..

No. 2 It' seems like the creator has learned about human sexuality completely from movies, TV and internet.

No. 3 Appears the creator lacks masculinity. From a masculine perspective, high school girls who hang around drunken males risk rape. The moral choice is to avoid situations in which rape is likely.

I don't have much hope for this game. The characters lack authenticity. But the animation is great. EXCEPT Carla is butt ugly. The story is weak, because it lacks human qualities. No normal woman has to climax to be happy. It causes them guilt. Most women don't care if they climax, or even if they have intimate relations.

That stuff is made up by media-content creators. The most authentic erotic experience is making love to a fertile virgin, knowing she will get pregnant.

The purpose of the reproductive system is to reproduce. Men are attracted to women because they want to reproduce with the woman.

Men like large breasts because they want their babies nursed on them. The woman's body is a line item blueprint of her suitability to childbearing. Sensual beauty is a measure of genetically superior reproductive and infant-feeding potential.

Males read it without conscious effort. Make a novel where the people are authentically masculine and feminine, not some synthetic monstrosity from the mind of Satan! Work on that!
oh geez...sometimes you should not let your inner thoughts free..its creepy.
i need @Avaron1974 's opinion here..HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No normal woman has to climax to be happy. It causes them guilt. Most women don't care if they climax, or even if they have intimate relations.
I have no idea where you got that from but that is the absolute biggest load of bollocks i've ever seen one person type that wasn't a comedian.

Not one part of that has any truth to it, not a single one. Of course we care if we climax, that's the reason we fuck and what in the holiest of fucks is that about guilt?

No, we don't feel guilty when we climax we feel an orgasm .... bit of a difference, try it sometime.

We don't want intimate relations?

In all seriousness, nothing you've said is anywhere near accurate. Rob is right, you are creepy.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I have no idea where you got that from but that is the absolute biggest load of bollocks i've ever seen one person type that wasn't a comedian.

Not one part of that has any truth to it, not a single one. Of course we care if we climax, that's the reason we fuck and what in the holiest of fucks is that about guilt?

No, we don't feel guilty when we climax we feel an orgasm .... bit of a difference, try it sometime.

We don't want intimate relations?

In all seriousness, nothing you've said is anywhere near accurate. Rob is right, you are creepy.
she's the hero we need..but not the one we deserve(reversed it) hehehe

D

Deleted member 603338

You are not paying attention to the story then. There is always a "backstory" behind any story. In this case, this is a father who left a long time ago, has been living in a distant town, and has not really been in contact with his family. Therefore, he does not know details about his family regarding what has happened during his long absence. Likewise, his ex-wife and daughter do not know details about what the MC has been up to all those years. As anyone who has been around any length of time knows, people can change work and even the type of work they are doing multiple times during their lifetime. So a conversation about what everyone is doing for work and where Sandi is at regarding school are not unexpected, given the situation.
That is fine, if that is what you want to make, I am not telling you not too. I am saying that the story makes no sense to me, just my opinion. As I said, if the dad has had no contact with them for 10 to 15 years or so, I do not believe they would be as accepting to him as soon as he walks back into their lives but it is your game, do what you will.

R0R3

Oct 8, 2017
I don't know where to begin! Error no. 1, pushing a feminist agenda in a novel aimed at males..

No. 2 It' seems like the creator has learned about human sexuality completely from movies, TV and internet.

No. 3 Appears the creator lacks masculinity. From a masculine perspective, high school girls who hang around drunken males risk rape. The moral choice is to avoid situations in which rape is likely.

I don't have much hope for this game. The characters lack authenticity. But the animation is great. EXCEPT Carla is butt ugly. The story is weak, because it lacks human qualities. No normal woman has to climax to be happy. It causes them guilt. Most women don't care if they climax, or even if they have intimate relations.

That stuff is made up by media-content creators. The most authentic erotic experience is making love to a fertile virgin, knowing she will get pregnant.

The purpose of the reproductive system is to reproduce. Men are attracted to women because they want to reproduce with the woman.

Men like large breasts because they want their babies nursed on them. The woman's body is a line item blueprint of her suitability to childbearing. Sensual beauty is a measure of genetically superior reproductive and infant-feeding potential.

Males read it without conscious effort. Make a novel where the people are authentically masculine and feminine, not some synthetic monstrosity from the mind of Satan! Work on that!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
That is fine, if that is what you want to make, I am not telling you not too. I am saying that the story makes no sense to me, just my opinion. As I said, if the dad has had no contact with them for 10 to 15 years or so, I do not believe they would be as accepting to him as soon as he walks back into their lives but it is your game, do what you will.
do not know how this relates but it may..my folks got divorced in 1973..i didnt see my dad again until 1996..he hugged the shit outta me and we went for a beer then i let him do burnouts in my Thunderbird..we clicked immediate like we'd never been apart..i was his son..his pride and joy..no amount of time lessened that...so anything and everything is possible.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Then you Believe wrong as @ThunderRob has pointed out to you. Just go away

D

Deleted member 603338

do not know how this relates but it may..my folks got divorced in 1973..i didnt see my dad again until 1996..he hugged the shit outta me and we went for a beer then i let him do burnouts in my Thunderbird..we clicked immediate like we'd never been apart..i was his son..his pride and joy..no amount of time lessened that...so anything and everything is possible.
That is an awesome story, thank you for sharing that!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Everyone is different in that regard. I have an older half sister, same dad but different mothers, and she hadn't seen her mother since she was 6 she just upped and left with another bloke. She turned up last year expecting to just walk back into her life but my sis wants nothing to do with her. You're talking 20 years there though so I see where she's coming from with her anger.

Not all women are like that though, it's all down to the individual. Some people want the missing parent around enough to forgive them instantly if there is anything to forgive. Some times a break up is messy and one parent loses contact.

There isn't one blanket statement to say what is and what isn't the correct response, we'd all handle it differently.

I can't say what would happen if I hadn't seen one of my parents for years but my twinsy is my best friend and I'd like to think if we were ever estranged for whatever reason i'd welcome her back at any time.

Families are a funny business. Some are really close and will forgive each other for anything and others are just terrible at being a family.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Why do you insist on sticking your opinion in my business, you go away troll! I have said nothing offensive to anyone, just aired my opinion on the game.
I have no plans on going anywhere. But i am done with you for now. Until you say something else i dont agree with. Have a nice day. :)

Reactions: Safetydummy
2.50 star(s) 10 Votes