VN Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.34] [Light Cavalry]

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Well, i expect the situation will be more clear in future updates, either way we don't really have a logical explanation on the situation yet, nor with a i-patch nor without....
yea i hope future update will clear something

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Grace seems really into MC at this point so I doubt it'll take long for them to get close.
Grace's meeting with Benoit broke any interest I had in her... I don't care if she thinks she isn't that woman anymore the fact that she was fucking a married dude with kids and fondly remembers getting off on it is a deal breaker...

1642076038608.png

Sounds like she may have a kid from this tryst as well... The phone call makes it worse...

Still trying to figure out who Brie is messed up over and the lack of a harem tag means that I have to reject everybody but Red...

Last edited:

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Grace's meeting with Benoit broke any interest I had in her... I don't care if she thinks she isn't that woman anymore the fact that she was fucking a married dude with kids and fondly remembers getting off on it is a deal breaker...

View attachment 1594283

Sounds like she may have a kid from this tryst as well... The phone call makes it worse...

Still trying to figure out who Brie is messed up over and the lack of a harem tag means that I have to reject everybody but Red...
Download the 0.1.2 update, the devs have fixed Grace's story due to negative fan response.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

View attachment 1594283

I suggest you edit your post because it will just confuse anyone who reads who never played before because it does not reflect the current version of the game that is available to play here.

I haven't even played the game but know it was fixed and changed and a new version was released because a lot of people had similar reactions.

Guy Axworthy

Keeper of Assets
Uploader
Sep 14, 2018
Just started the game, but I had to pause it and come here to say this...

"Damn this intro deserves a Netflix splash before rolling up".

I'm out, will be back once I've finished the current content.

YRS™

May 30, 2020
Just completed playing this game and no words for story and character building. Marvelous...very excited for next release ;)

Maevos

May 4, 2019
That scene at the cafe, where Kylie starts insulting the mc without any rhyme or reason really tested my patience with this game. And the girls behave like its not rude or anything, just a normal day in sunny California.

Reactions: ju1zzed

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I'd get rid of the satanic goat head earrings...Other than that I thought it was fantastic ...Love the head cop and him thing. Thought her lonely drunken melt down was awesome (y) :love:

Last edited:

Lu98ke

May 4, 2020
Good game so far, maybe too much drama.
However, the plot is interesting, so I'll wait the next update.
But please, add more choices. There are just two choices and one of these is pretty useless so far

Reactions: xXwankerXx

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I don't really know how I feel about this game... It looks great and I like the general idea of the story but EVERY SINGLE GIRL has so much shit tied to them. I don't really mind when there's a girl that you "have" to save in these games but I think you went overboard here. I'm just not interested in playing a white knight for 7 girls at the same time. And there's way too much internal dialogue imo.

I'll give this 1 or 2 more updates to see where it goes because right now I'm torn.

3.60 star(s) 57 Votes