Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
anyone knows how to progress the main quest after defeating the werewolf hunters ambush outside the cave?

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Where do you find rags after defeating the ogre? And do any enemies give EXP or gold later on?

Last edited:

Fading soul

Aug 24, 2020
This game has a strange random system. Every one (including you) has a 50% evasion and crit chance. So fights are short, but you win untouched or poisoned\bleeded\DoT'ed on low hp

Last edited:

Razaketh

Mar 1, 2022
Had such crash after drinking a perception elixir
UPD: the game also crashes after interacting with the troll on Hioni island

Last edited:

Revolver1

May 21, 2018
Yeah, sorry, saves before V4 are not compatible.
Hahah, so I'll need to start all over then? Can you please make your future updates save file friendly? Lol

Or should we expect v5 to have this same problem with the previous version?

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Hahah, so I'll need to start all over then? Can you please make your future updates save file friendly? Lol

Or should we expect v5 to have this same problem with the previous version?
No idea, it depends on if I get new scripts thst are just incompatible with previous saves. Doubt I will at this point though.

Reactions: Revolver1

xsladesstalker

Feb 7, 2020
Hey so I'm back again, asking the same question from before too, but I REALLY gave it more thought, even played through the older version to figure out the Minotaur cave cipher, and its not the same as what I got last time. I've read about all the updates and I'm on my maybe 3rd playthrough now. I know the update was all the runes would be in the last cave, but I only see 1 of each and no other clues to what the code could be. May I ask for more help again? I love this game and I keep finding more and more I missed every time! But I do remember the bonuses I got from last time and want to get them again! lol.

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game V4.07
from 1.12 GB to 575 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Is there a way to play the game somewhere between the tiny little default window and exlusive fullscreen (which fucks up all my other open windows).

Like I know pixel graphics can't just be scaled perfectly but like, a double or quadruple scale?

xsladesstalker

Feb 7, 2020
Is there a way to play the game somewhere between the tiny little default window and exlusive fullscreen (which fucks up all my other open windows).

Like I know pixel graphics can't just be scaled perfectly but like, a double or quadruple scale?
open the game, go to task manager, click on the RPG and right click select maximize.

xsladesstalker

Feb 7, 2020
I stumbled upon the minotaur cave cipher....I entered random numbers, like what the symbols look like, which didnt work of course. Then I tried the number of points on each rune. and got the answer right, this didnt make sense at all. Thanks I guess...
Now I'm finally in there, but the game crashes after any choice with Azar and the book. Capture.PNG Capture.PNG Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Any help with quest ,,Missing ingridient"? Cannot seem to find scorpion skin.
Either I am too dumb for this game or walkthrough would be appreciated.

Sandman56

Aug 17, 2021
Any help with quest ,,Missing ingridient"? Cannot seem to find scorpion skin.
Either I am too dumb for this game or walkthrough would be appreciated.
from memory it should be just right then down from the quest giver and go past the barrels in the middle, a pile of stuff on the left side of the south building and click at the top, if that is wrong just click everything that block you from moving, you will find it in one of the containers at the start

IHC

May 8, 2021
help,
I played the game for a few hours so far and have found one "bug" with lock picking and one infinite money loop in the first city.

For lock Picking just quick save and quick load and it auto opens the chests no need for more than one pick.

For the money loop (There is a chest under the wagon in the bottom left of the docks at the start, it has a recipe R. - Vegetable soup but it gives you cake recipes to make) go to the vendor just left of the north gate of the first city he sells both cooking herb and corn which make cake, that is 5 for the cooking herb, 20 for the corn and the cake sells for 137. That is over 11k in profit per run of 99 made.

Also with that money loop you can just buy two memory rings right from the start only have to open one chest and then get 500% exp per quest for the rest of the game.
help, where and how can i get the oven to craft thing at the town of beginning?

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes