• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Header Capsule.png

Overview:
Explore the brutal, lovecraftian world of Psema. A demanding, choice-driven RPG first and a sexy eroge second.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-25
Release Date: 2023-06-25
Developer: Rutsah - -
Censored: Yes (optional)
Version: 4.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

--> ONLY THE GOOGLE DRIVE LINK IS DIRECTLY UPDATED BY THE DEVELOPER <--
Extra: GUIDE

BR Screenshot 33.png BR Screenshot 44.png Arurea CG.png BR Screenshot 104.png BR Screenshot 50.png Hana Dragontooth.jpg BR Screenshot 52.png Br Screenshot 76.png BR Screenshot 100.png Fortuneteller CG 1.jpg BR Screenshot 108.png BR Screenshot 81.png BR Screenshot 114.png Azar CG2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Edited and moved. Good luck Rutsah. Please send in a ticket to the staff about a dev tag. Also, feel free to change the Introduction. (wasn't sure what you wanted exactly.)

Reactions: grumbledump

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Hey LordRutsah, good to see you finally here!
I was nearly asking myself if you would allow me to post BrokenReality here. You can find a lot more support here.

It was coming, now it's going to be a lot easier for you too. Here have a bigger audince so you can hope to find bugs and have suggestions more often. Good luck to you and continue the good work as always!

P.S. Add the Loli tag for Azar, it's useful for people looking for some specifics tags.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like a very good RPG game with lot of promising to grow big, but consider the summary said the game was "very hard and H scenes won't handed freely" make me a bit skeptical. How hard it was and do you need to grind just to reach those event and does any of those lewd event tie to Game over scenario that you need to lose just to see it?
Overall I'll bookmark and download to check out the game now, wish Dev and his project the best

Reactions: Deynan

Machina4

Mar 4, 2019
at the first view, it seem interresting, i like working for some good H-scene.
i will give a try and leave a review if i got good (or very bad) impression.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah i never expected for this game to be posted here. Seems like Hana got a new makeover since last time i saw her. I remember playing this game 2 years ago and it was massive even in its unfinished state.

Reactions: rKnight

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
are we have male protagonist or are we a female protagonist?
or are we for bonus points futa/trans protagonist?
It's a male one, but in the last build of the game (before the remake), we could get a female one via a transformation in game, but it was basically cosmetics.

I don't know if this is going to get it again.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
at the first view, it seem interresting, i like working for some good H-scene.
i will give a try and leave a review if i got good (or very bad) impression.
Don't play it looking towards the h-scene, it's more of a rpg focused on story and characters.

Reactions: sonhot

FatManz

May 14, 2020
Looks like a good game but the text chice could be improved. White on red is good, the text is too small to be read. Hurts to squint to read and it really kills the story. Not being a hater, but could be improved for max immersion!

Reactions: Kami 5436

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
Ok. What am I missing?
Im at the first docs, I cant go much of anywhere and every enemy keeps killing me. I cant rest or heal outside of using food, which is limited.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes