balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I actually had a question about karma: are you supposed to get a point of positive karma for finding the orphanage girl's necklace? Since it's purely a goodness-of-your-heart deed and you have to give up a pretty good accessory to complete it I figured it would but was surprised to see that it didn't.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I actually had a question about karma: are you supposed to get a point of positive karma for finding the orphanage girl's necklace? Since it's purely a goodness-of-your-heart deed and you have to give up a pretty good accessory to complete it I figured it would but was surprised to see that it didn't.
Well, it would be straight up stealing to get it. I make sure to give karma only when the player goes out of his way to be good, common decency doesn't cut it.

Reactions: Mabodofu
Apr 29, 2017
i find another bug,every time i try to get 1 point of haggling with the girl outside urbus,i get this crash dk if womeone else get the same situation

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Can confirm that error. I bet I know what it is, too. There used to be an animation what would play whenever you earned a point in things like haggling (a bar filling up) but it was glitchy and Rustah removed it. That event probably still calls for it even though the animation has been removed.

Found another one in Urbus, too. At the inn you can't walk through the stairs anymore so the bar area is inaccessible.

And two more in the inn: the conversation in the mail delivery quest will try to skip to the end after each selection rather than let you go through each topic like normal. The other is the royal room; it doesn't give the well-rested status.

Last edited:

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Can confirm that error. I bet I know what it is, too. There used to be an animation what would play whenever you earned a point in things like haggling (a bar filling up) but it was glitchy and Rustah removed it. That event probably still calls for it even though the animation has been removed.

Found another one in Urbus, too. At the inn you can't walk through the stairs anymore so the bar area is inaccessible.

And two more in the inn: the conversation in the mail delivery quest will try to skip to the end after each selection rather than let you go through each topic like normal. The other is the royal room; it doesn't give the well-rested status.
Good job and correct guess, I'll fix them in V4

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
BR will not be available for download for a while because Lenovo laptops are very special. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cyphrus

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Just realized the discord link was dead, updated to permanent.

Mabodofu

Sep 20, 2020
first bug found, when talking to the troll i got the following error, unable to find file: Graphics/Faces/Face_Legacy1_Spider_Widow.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes