DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Sorry if you are aware of this and just have no time to fix it.
Bug report: When talking about religion with Azar in the minotaur caves, some diologue choices leave her image on the screen. Those being Pretending tobelieve to impress her and Talking about how they don't matter due to the lack of impact on mortal lives.
Another thing, is Martyr meant to trigger everytime you have more HP than your teamate? It doesn'tseem to be with Azar. View attachment 1646347
as an temporary fix, you can get the image removed by interacting whit an NPC whit the name tag "FIXER" over there head, they are spread out around the game world but the one i remember of the top of my head is located in the crutch south of the "Town of beginning".

hope this is of help.

RekeesIatneh

Jun 13, 2017
I use RPGVX_ACE cheat engine from this forum to get money and gears. Make it much easier for combat but I am still lost on the questline.

Vain D'al Vicious

Sep 3, 2021
I need some help with a bug regarding the quest that Elder Stillwater in Blackcry Village gives you about placing the paintings & Sketches on the hexagram in Spider Cave 2nd floor/Deeper Cave. The problem is that when I got there the paintings & sketches was already inside the hexagram. I have been there previously, and I have never seen it there before but when I started the quest it was already placed and whatever I did would always spawn the Demonic Paintings. Didn't matter if I shutted off all the flames or left 2.

Now the quest just will not progress. Any help?

P.S: I had already lit 3 flames before the quest started purely out of curiosity and didn't know the hexagram was related to a quest. Idk if this may had caused the bug but I just thought I should let you know.

Reactions: Mabodofu

Truewoods1

Aug 17, 2018
There is an error with the elixir of perception. It goes:" Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'bar_v' for #<Game_Interpreter:0xbccf474> "

• Angry
Reactions: nanoviolence

nejfan

Aug 30, 2017
Are you able to sissify other characters in the game? And how much content is there regarding that?

bobbab

Sep 24, 2018
On version 3.9.7 I'm not getting any exp for killing enemies. I also can't use the vampire lady's magic or skill, due to missing sound files.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
One of the bugfixes or additions must have broken old saves. In all likelihood you'll have to start over. It's disheartening but it happens with ongoing games.

Last edited:

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
On version 3.9.7 I'm not getting any exp for killing enemies. I also can't use the vampire lady's magic or skill, due to missing sound files.
Exp ware remover from mobs, only bossed and quests +learning new stuff abut the world through dialogue and asking questions and discover secrets, award you whit Exp, so grinding mobs is mostly fore there drops like Meet or Honey and such.

you can also make an temporary fix fore the missing audio, by coping a audio file and rename it to the file name of the missing file.

ps:
having instaled the "Rpg Maker VX Ace RTP" meit also help fore some missing files, because it is basically a way to cut away Fat from the install file when you downloaded hundreds of RPG Maker Games by having the asset not being installed whit etch new game cutting the file sic down by at list 300-500MB etch game or something.
witch in this case meit be the missing files that is hard to catch is missing if you don't have the RTP installed, but not sure.

hope this help.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Rutsah
Could you please update your download links?
They are all 3.9.6 except for google, but there are only lose files and i reached my download limit there -,-

ronney

May 6, 2017
where do first trigget the events for azar the only time i saw her was at the docks at the start haven't seen her since.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Rutsah
Could you please update your download links?
They are all 3.9.6 except for google, but there are only lose files and i reached my download limit there -,-
as have been mentioned earlier, Rutsah only have the "Google Drive" as their upload page of choice, ALL other mirrors is uploaded by the moderators on "F95zone", if you want the Links updated you need to "Report" the post in question and tell the moderators it have an "game update" in the corresponding link, and that the other once are out of date.

also lose files can easily be downloaded by simply download them as an Zip file instead of all of them separately...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Damn...i usually download games from here with jdownloader in bulk...okay, then this one manually -,-

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes