Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I think so, I also tried to delete the game and then reinstall it several times but it still crashes when I talk to the troll.
This is the message that appears:
You just need to replace the data folder, not redownload the whole thing. As a reminder, I only officially support the google drive version.

Reactions: Nerkios and Atehus

Atehus

Nov 30, 2020
is it worth to let my insanity raise to see what kind of crazy things happen? Or its just downrig bad gameplay wise

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
How much content is there with the blond loli that gets spanked in the op?
She has a decent amount of content. (I believe she need a lot more though, best girl hands down.) She has 2 routs you can take with her. The normal one and the one where you " Discipline" her.

AlexB98

Jan 1, 2022
Please remember to download the latest "Data" folder from the Google Drive link, regardless of which download you chose, and replace the one you have.
Update: For old players, to update to version 4, you will have to download the entire thing again.
Hi could someone help me? I did not read this message carefully (in case the quote is not working, it is about downloading the latest data folder from Google drive).

I have downloaded the game from one of the links (that is not Google Drive, I think it was GoFile), but I have not downloaded the data folder from Google Drive. I did not see the Google drive link (and the message). So I want to ask, can i still download it and replace it in my downloaded file without trouble? Or do I have to restart completely (losing my saves).

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Hi could someone help me? I did not read this message carefully (in case the quote is not working, it is about downloading the latest data folder from Google drive).

I have downloaded the game from one of the links (that is not Google Drive, I think it was GoFile), but I have not downloaded the data folder from Google Drive. I did not see the Google drive link (and the message). So I want to ask, can i still download it and replace it in my downloaded file without trouble? Or do I have to restart completely (losing my saves).
You can just replace it.

Reactions: AlexB98
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes