Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
So for the moment there are only two skills available per class, not counting the temple ones, right? Or am I missing something
Each Wisdom Tower can give a minimum of 3 skills, it's based on lore skill. 1 is free and the other 2 have increasing requirements.

Reactions: sonhot

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
So for the moment there are only two skills available per class, not counting the temple ones, right? Or am I missing something
Each Wisdom Tower can give a minimum of 3 skills, it's based on lore skill. 1 is free and the other 2 have increasing requirements.
(PS: You can get an extra lore point from the Observer's lair in a secret-ish place.)

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So, apparently I can't save? (Yes, I have got past the prologue and arrived at the docks)

The auto-saves work when you change map.

I played this game a long time back, and I think I remember encountering this bug before but I can't remember how I fixed it then.

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
So, apparently I can't save? (Yes, I have got past the prologue and arrived at the docks)

The auto-saves work when you change map.

I played this game a long time back, and I think I remember encountering this bug before but I can't remember how I fixed it then.
Save backwards using 9 slot and above.

Lore 2 and 3 are on hidden somewhere floor 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon21

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Edited and moved. Good luck Rutsah. Please send in a ticket to the staff about a dev tag. Also, feel free to change the Introduction. (wasn't sure what you wanted exactly.)
If the devs are reading this, then I have a request. I love the lore and art style, but the game is Brutally hard, and grinding is almost impossible. Pls add an option or some form of experience system with combat rewards , it will make the game more enjoyable.

U can add experience system into game lore by stating something like " one consumes the souls of those he defeats" or alternatively a perk in the recollection room for a soul eater cult which u joined that grants -100 karma as a drawback.

Last edited:

sadiyaflux

Oct 18, 2020
Interesting game, have to say - but the technical execution is subpar (no real fullscreen, glitchy-ui, certain dialog-choices that block progress for skipping people =) and the difficulty is INSANE. Sorry, but this isn't my cup of tea gameplay-wise.

Such a shame - cuz the mechanics and the overall lore is really well done. A bit lengthy, overall, but very nicely designed =)

Good luck with this!

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
in truth i think the house should be upgradeable or at least be able to buy other houses again kind of wish there was a day night system and i kind of want to some is the dragonbone mansion not update to the the new version cause or is it done differently to get there maid could also put in class based skills in the game for the temple

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The screen turn black when i entered the Ironsword mansion and wouldn't recover even after exiting the mansion

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
New to the game I have a few questions: perma-aggro from every memeber of the specie I triggered once, its a bug, feature or just poorly implemented mechanic? Enjoying the game so far but this is really frustrating.

And second: herbs respawning or not?

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
New to the game I have a few questions: perma-aggro from every memeber of the specie I triggered once, its a bug, feature or just poorly implemented mechanic? Enjoying the game so far but this is really frustrating.

And second: herbs respawning or not?
Monsters are slowly changed to have global alarms. Once you trigger one of them, you trigger all of its kind, but it automatically stops after 10-15 seconds (depends on the monster).

Herbs don't respawn.
Make sure you have the latest data folder installed. I have fixed both the boar and bee chases.

Reactions: RestIn

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
As a suggestion - make Hana able to open way into Sewer Tavern as an altermative to perception check/being rogue. She mentions it in the dialogue, so she must know the way there.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes