RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Another bug: Now Bloodfang picture stuck on screen if you go to the Ice Cave (Nymph Cave) for the first time with him in party:

WolfBug.png

Last edited:

Ginc

Sep 15, 2020
Two I remember off the top of my head are the two men you can beat up for the recipe in blackcry village and in the hidden bar in the sewers talking to the barkeep for the partial completion of the quest healer union quest. Both got me a level up.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I need to know where these are so I can change them to Wave progress.
The Eric quest in Blackcry too. There must be more before since now i noticed my mc is lv 4 and Hana is lv 3 on the save selection screen.

Last edited:

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Is there any content for Azar? (Playing as a Blood Magus) Guide says I can meet her in the forest somewhere but so far she is just hanging out in the academy with no indication what to do next.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
When can i Find Azar? I tried in academy and Shilah forest but for naught. Second question there arent sprites for Willow in Blackcry village. There was no music file for tomb where Judah healer wanted me to clear path (i copied underworld music file to override message). Btw. I talked with her and with high skills found out that her idol was necromancer. Battle begun but after searching tomb she respawn demanding me to clear way again. In same region there is bone demon. This was on way to magic academy. There also werent music file.
I have some questions: Black screen can be removed by berserker censor. Where to buy it? Can someone tell me where to get all these waves? I have not much skills and blood magic for my character is too costly. My friend showed me his character screen. We had same level but he got 3 additional skills. He told me about some towers. Where they are, and how skill you will get there?
Whole game worldbuilding is awesome. Cthulhu Mythos plus dystopian medieval fantasy have nice vibe. Most of game you stay for story or lore and sex is only nice addition. Unfortunatelly bugs make it hard and created iritation. Please remove them because i really want immerse in this depraved and twisted world.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
When can i Find Azar? I tried in academy and Shilah forest but for naught. Second question there arent sprites for Willow in Blackcry village. There was no music file for tomb where Judah healer wanted me to clear path (i copied underworld music file to override message). Btw. I talked with her and with high skills found out that her idol was necromancer. Battle begun but after searching tomb she respawn demanding me to clear way again. In same region there is bone demon. This was on way to magic academy. There also werent music file.
I have some questions: Black screen can be removed by berserker censor. Where to buy it? Can someone tell me where to get all these waves? I have not much skills and blood magic for my character is too costly. My friend showed me his character screen. We had same level but he got 3 additional skills. He told me about some towers. Where they are, and how skill you will get there?
Whole game worldbuilding is awesome. Cthulhu Mythos plus dystopian medieval fantasy have nice vibe. Most of game you stay for story or lore and sex is only nice addition. Unfortunatelly bugs make it hard and created iritation. Please remove them because i really want immerse in this depraved and twisted world.
Make sure you always have the latest Data folder installed. Only the Google Drive folder is updated.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I had thought you meant the other hidden room. Will be fixed.
One of the dialogue option with the golem guarding Recoder inside the cave below Woodsedge also give exp.

Speaking of that room. Seems like Necroid/undead enemies all have an attack that permanently reduces max hp, was that a bug or they were supposed to be capable of that?

Last edited:

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Speaking of that room. Seems like Necroid/undead enemies all have an attack that permanently reduces max hp, was that a bug or they were supposed to be capable of that?
It's a curse, it can be removed by talking to a priest. The golem thing will be fixed in a bit.

Hatorimatsu

Oct 7, 2017
two questions
1-im a blood magas i met azar and killed ng'ombe and i have hana and bloodfang in my party is their a way for azar to join my party she is refusing to join my party because of hana
2- Weissberg i got the crumbled paper from the guard tower and dont know what to do next. i also went to city hall with my weapons and cant get past the barrier on the door.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
two questions
1-im a blood magas i met azar and killed ng'ombe and i have hana and bloodfang in my party is their a way for azar to join my party she is refusing to join my party because of hana
2- Weissberg i got the crumbled paper from the guard tower and dont know what to do next. i also went to city hall with my weapons and cant get past the barrier on the door.
1)You can't get Azar in the party (yet). She's only temporary.
2)Not answering that.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
It's a curse, it can be removed by talking to a priest. The golem thing will be fixed in a bit.
I tried the cure disease option with the priest but my hp won't return to normal. Tried the healer union's priest too but also no luck. Which curse is it called? It doesn't appear on the state library or even my character effect's list. Just straight up permanently reduce hp randomly when fighting necroids.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes