Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Most of the time I don't try such early builds like this but somehow I felt drawn to this one (I blame art) and in the end I tried it... looks really promising, really liked Lilly and it seems that there will be a lot of different way our relationship may progress (hopefully something for everyone, personally I hope that few tags will be added soon :p). Little worried that it's too ambitious but hopefully it will end up as great game. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Wistala

TuturuNisa

May 25, 2018
I just read your review, and I want to thank you so much for the hi praise! I did want to address the use of AI for my backgrounds. I am planning on replacing the AI backgrounds with art made from a real artist! But, I have absolutely ZERO artistic talent myself, I can do pretty much everything else, but art is solidly off the table for me. That being said, I want my artist focusing on character sprites and sex scenes for the time being since those are the very core of the game. I agree that the backgrounds can be a tad bit distracting and don't always match up (though I am pretty proud of the game banner background, that one specifically turned out so well :love:) but it's just an unfortunate restriction of time and funds for the moment!

Femdom Lilly, and pretty much every interaction with Lilly and the other characters will be measured on a system of constant consent checking when new ideas are introduced. The cum swapping scene with Lilly is the best example of what's currently in the game, if you agreed to that at every step she will do those types of scenes automatically in the future, but if you said no the first time, but left the content enabled she will ask you about it again later! This would go for other content as well like strap-ons that you mentioned. She may surprise you with something like this in a scene but will always ask your permission before she uses it for the first time.
Its so great to hear all this, and completely understandable about the AI bg, thats exactly a way to use AI, not replacing real art, but as reference for artists or as placeholders. If i had more time (have a real job as an art director) I would gladly help you with those bg, but I know that if I say yes I will not be able to deliver fully becuase of the high amount of work I usually have, at least not at the level this game deserves, but hopefully, once more money starts getting in (and i hope that happens) im sure you will find someone, if not you can also ask as once there some type of payment I may be able to find you some good artists.

Once you have the second update ready I will put money were my mouth is, 100% sure now about that.
Incredibly hyped of following your journey and seeing what an amazing you and your team can create :D

• Red Heart

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
does this have any ntr scenes yet i couldnt get any
Not yet! This is just a preview build. The game currently does not even conclude the introduction. The only NTR is the form of some suggestive dialogue for the moment.

NextRaikage

Aug 14, 2023
The game is going to feature a few different types that fall into this category, there is going to be a route that is TRUE NTR, but most of that type of content will focus around sharing, cuckolding, swinging, etc. with options for a submissive player and a dominant player.
I don't mind if there is a possibility / route for "True NTR" and might even try it out / look into it. But i personally appreciate the Sharing / Swinging (but also Cuckolding) stuff more that's why i'm quite happy to read this. That bundled with some (light aswelll?) Femdom makes me geniunly excited. As i mentioned before i'm not really into furries (these japanese ones, how are they called kemonomimi? - they're fine because they're mostly human and the small little animalistic details can add flavour to it, but fullblown furry general not my cup), as someone who grew up with Spyro, Crashbandicoot and such - i don't mind them at all in a very innocent way. (like - normal games) But in a more erotic sense it's rather rare to pull that off, there needs to be something done very well the catch my interest. So well done.

Reactions: Sorreah and Wistala

Fenu Games

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2022
Not yet! This is just a preview build. The game currently does not even conclude the introduction. The only NTR is the form of some suggestive dialogue for the moment.
what options do you have to pick to get to the suggestive dialogue? I can't seem to find it

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
what options do you have to pick to get to the suggestive dialogue? I can't seem to find it
It's in the first conversation with Oliver! If you're looking for dialogue that implies that something is happening off screen, there's none of that yet.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
will everygirl you plan to make have ntr or sharing or will it be for only a few of them?
It is currently only planned for some of them, but depending on how the game and the player base around the game evolves over time I may go back and add more potential NTR/cuckolding/sharing routes. I have way more ideas for characters, routes, and scenes than I could feasibly make on my own, so I have to stick to what I know needs to be in the game and then look to add extras later on.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
It is currently only planned for some of them, but depending on how the game and the player base around the game evolves over time I may go back and add more potential NTR/cuckolding/sharing routes. I have way more ideas for characters, routes, and scenes than I could feasibly make on my own, so I have to stick to what I know needs to be in the game and then look to add extras later on.
i think doing what you wanted to do first is the way to go because you can always add the ntr/cuckolding/sharing later as you said, thank you for the answer i can't wait for the next updates ;)

Chikiri

Dec 16, 2022
The choice that "you are more into her", will it disable ALL NTR options in the whole game? Or is it only her? (Not a fan of NTR, but I do like the option of disabling it :3)

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
The choice that "you are more into her", will it disable ALL NTR options in the whole game? Or is it only her? (Not a fan of NTR, but I do like the option of disabling it :3)
That option will disable NTR entirely! It crossed my mind to have toggles for each character but I figured most people either love NTR or hate it so there wouldn't be much point.

Chikiri

Dec 16, 2022
That option will disable NTR entirely! It crossed my mind to have toggles for each character but I figured most people either love NTR or hate it so there wouldn't be much point.
Lovely Idea! Thank you implementing it in the first place!~ :coffee:

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
is the update for today ?
I'm still waiting on the art for the scene with the new update. It looks like it is almost done as my artist says she is just finishing up the alternates for the CG. I'll post the update to Patreon the moment it's all done, and then upload it with extra mirrors here.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
nice update! good new art too, how much time/updates do you think until the end of the intro ?

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes