kgggdkp

Nov 10, 2020
sadly, can't use joiplay on pc version as it crashes so I'm either going to wait for Android version or till this gets fixed.

Reactions: MAD6999

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
sadly, can't use joiplay on pc as it crashes so I'm either going to wait for Android version or till this gets fixed.
I have no idea what's causing joiplay to crash on startup as I'm not familiar with the app but after some googling this thread may help you out: https://f95zone.to/threads/joiplay-wont-work-with-most-renpy-games.157929/

Otherwise I hope to have the mobile port out relatively soon. Perhaps before the next scheduled update on March 1st, but at the very least it'll come out at the same time.

Reactions: Lucky_I

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
probably one of the few furry game i have ever played for some reason your character design is enough to pique my interest

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wistala

valkarians

May 28, 2017
Keeping an eye on this one. Artstyle is very good and im a sucker for cyberpunk/shadow run themes. Hope to see this become something amazing!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

kgggdkp

Nov 10, 2020

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Awesome game so far, hot characters and the art is top tier. Also femdom in here is good, I liked that things like cum swapping are switchable, and the same sex scene can be played with or without it. But overall the game has not much content atm so it's too early to leave a review in my opinion.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I don't understand the problem with AI backgrounds
Speaking as someone who generally despises AI art, the problem with it is how cheap and soulless it feels. I personally have much less of a problem with using it for backgrounds like this does though to be fair.

I understand it from a time/money saving perspective, but assuming you're not just here to jerk off, backgrounds are a significant part of immersion. It's not as if the ones this game uses are horrid or anything, but regardless it isn't ideal for lack of a better word. More feasible for sure though. I shrug it off so long as some attempt was made at quality control. But if the character art was AI as a hypothetical, I wouldn't even touch this. Just depends on how you view AI at the end of the day.

Reactions: snowman44

Ch41n

Jul 13, 2020
So, the NTR is completely avoidable and there is a harem route that doesn't contain NTR?

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Really fun game, already love Lilly.
I haven't tested if it this is possible yet, but it'd be nice if the relationship could be kept closed but still allowed to have fun with others together, so threesomes+ and swinging yes, but not one partner deciding to have sex with third parties without asking first.
For the sexual content I'm already fairly happy with the first few scenes, especially the cum swap, and am hopeful for more like it, plus a wide variety of choices in the future. The toilet scene already hinted at pegging or if possible perhaps also prosthetic futa content, which I'd love to see realized.
Since the technology is there, some minor transformations seem perfectly feasible. The only limit would be the extra work this creates. While permanent transformations would be awesome, having them for single or a few scenes would already be great.
Sadly the teasing pawjob didn't have an image, but hopefully there will more of it in the future.
In general it would be nice if you put into the genre tag a list of planned kinks and fetishes and perhaps also a list of what will never be added, especially the most controversial ones would make sense here.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Really fun game, already love Lilly.
I haven't tested if it this is possible yet, but it'd be nice if the relationship could be kept closed but still allowed to have fun with others together, so threesomes+ and swinging yes, but not one partner deciding to have sex with third parties without asking first.
For the sexual content I'm already fairly happy with the first few scenes, especially the cum swap, and am hopeful for more like it, plus a wide variety of choices in the future. The toilet scene already hinted at pegging or if possible perhaps also prosthetic futa content, which I'd love to see realized.
Since the technology is there, some minor transformations seem perfectly feasible. The only limit would be the extra work this creates. While permanent transformations would be awesome, having them for single or a few scenes would already be great.
Sadly the teasing pawjob didn't have an image, but hopefully there will more of it in the future.
In general it would be nice if you put into the genre tag a list of planned kinks and fetishes and perhaps also a list of what will never be added, especially the most controversial ones would make sense here.
So the monogamous route will not lock you out of certain three-way options if the player brings it up.

The open relationship path is somewhat modular. By default, even with an open relationship, Lilly will always ask the player for permission before having sex with someone else. You'll be able to modify this further into the game to turn it into a cuckolding relationship where she just does it and then teases you about it.

As for the planned tags, I have them listed on my Discord at the moment and will add them here to f95 soon.

Reactions: Reficul
4.80 star(s) 39 Votes