Arkade

May 23, 2017
Played last version(0.7) and I like the art-.. Mainly wanted to get an idea how the NTR content will go- feels like it will be mostly be sharing because outright asks you if open relationships are okay with you-... So low impact NTR- rather than stealing just understood that the character doesn't belong to only one person and has an incredibly high sex drive. Which is fine. I would want more impact in that but at same time- this is a way for people who are not fans of it to find common-ground and works for a wider audience.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Welp, can't open newest update on Joiplay for whatever reason. Huge bummer, really looked forward to playing.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Played last version(0.7) and I like the art-.. Mainly wanted to get an idea how the NTR content will go- feels like it will be mostly be sharing because outright asks you if open relationships are okay with you-... So low impact NTR- rather than stealing just understood that the character doesn't belong to only one person and has an incredibly high sex drive. Which is fine. I would want more impact in that but at same time- this is a way for people who are not fans of it to find common-ground and works for a wider audience.
Actually, there will be what you refer to as "high impact" NTR. We haven't gotten there yet in the game but it is separate from the open relationship/swinging/cucking paths. Without too many spoilers it will be focused around the corruption system which doesn't come into play until the intro concludes!
Welp, can't open newest update on Joiplay for whatever reason. Huge bummer, really looked forward to playing.
This might be because of the new splash screen or potentially the new animation at the start of the game. I am actively working on a mobile port and it will be ready by the next update! I wanted to have it out for this update but I ran into some glitches and will have to do a fresh install of Renpy to fix it.

belovedeggs

Jun 19, 2018
This is entirely inconsequential for most people but why use "o"s instead of "0"s.

"Peach: ...targeting enhancements ensure perfect accuracy up to 5oo yards."

It thoroughly triggered my (normally) relatively mild OCD lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Wistala

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
This is entirely inconsequential for most people but why use "o"s instead of "0"s.

"Peach: ...targeting enhancements ensure perfect accuracy up to 5oo yards."

It thoroughly triggered my (normally) relatively mild OCD lol.
I didn't even notice that. 100% a typo XD

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Actually, there will be what you refer to as "high impact" NTR. We haven't gotten there yet in the game but it is separate from the open relationship/swinging/cucking paths. Without too many spoilers it will be focused around the corruption system which doesn't come into play until the intro concludes!
Interesting.. Didn't know this was meant to be such an ambitious project.. As your first release? Hopefully you don't bite off more than you can chew and the game becomes too broad to complete in a reasonable time and in worst case- cancelled altogether.. But if you can work in actual NTR like so- maybe even after a clear romantic relationship.. (If it's even possible to keep her from being a horny slut- like she seems to be- so maybe it would be hard to be surprised-.. If she's even the only romance target planned.?.)... That would definitely be a big seller- at least for me. I just can't envision so many things that change routes all working together without making what is going to feel like 3 or 4 games after the branch. More content is better than less- but stuff like that should change how characters react and from my experience it usually causes a lot of inconsistencies- like -line for an NTR path- then half a chapter that appears on all routes for plot convenience that clearly feels off unless you take the main path it was most meant to cross into.

I really like the UI assets and such- having the ability to call and likely video calls- photo sending and such.. cropped.. SNS type NTR occurrences.. You already know it won't be popular with everyone but if you plan on it all being optional- then everyone should be happy.. and I would like to see stuff like that. Maybe some high scheming from encrypted channels sending some broken messages and pictures the MC can only sort of understand- but doesn't allow him to confirm it- and if actual NTR does happen- the character might try to put his mind at ease and deny things if confronted. All depends on the catalyst and type- how it began.etc. I'll keep an eye on it.

Do you plan to sell the full game or is patreon/substar the only way to support?

• Red Heart

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I'm not sure I've ever seen an error like this before but when Peach talks about the MX 4710 and it's 5.56 rifle, the range says 5oo instead of 500.
By the way, 5.56 is milimeter, not caliber. One caliber is an inch so 5.56 caliber would be quite insane.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
where is the ntr?
There won't be any NTR CG's until the introduction is concluded. The NTR in the game is currently in the form of an open relationship and suggestive dialogue! Check back in a few updates for some actual NTR content.

Interesting.. Didn't know this was meant to be such an ambitious project.. As your first release? Hopefully you don't bite off more than you can chew and the game becomes too broad to complete in a reasonable time and in worst case- cancelled altogether.. But if you can work in actual NTR like so- maybe even after a clear romantic relationship.. (If it's even possible to keep her from being a horny slut- like she seems to be- so maybe it would be hard to be surprised-.. If she's even the only romance target planned.?.)... That would definitely be a big seller- at least for me. I just can't envision so many things that change routes all working together without making what is going to feel like 3 or 4 games after the branch. More content is better than less- but stuff like that should change how characters react and from my experience it usually causes a lot of inconsistencies- like -line for an NTR path- then half a chapter that appears on all routes for plot convenience that clearly feels off unless you take the main path it was most meant to cross into.

I really like the UI assets and such- having the ability to call and likely video calls- photo sending and such.. cropped.. SNS type NTR occurrences.. You already know it won't be popular with everyone but if you plan on it all being optional- then everyone should be happy.. and I would like to see stuff like that. Maybe some high scheming from encrypted channels sending some broken messages and pictures the MC can only sort of understand- but doesn't allow him to confirm it- and if actual NTR does happen- the character might try to put his mind at ease and deny things if confronted. All depends on the catalyst and type- how it began.etc. I'll keep an eye on it.

Do you plan to sell the full game or is patreon/substar the only way to support?
At the moment patreon/subscribestar are the only ways to support it. I would like to get it added to steam once there is enough of the game completed to actually call a beta. I'm referring to what is currently out as a "preview" build since the game is missing many assets at the moment. As far as the games ambitiousness goes, I am aware that it will be a ton of work to make everything feel organic and not like I super glued two plot lines together and then wrapped them in duct tape. I have no intentions of this being a short or small project by any means.

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes