May 28, 2020
Amazing game so far. Will there be NTR in the "Monogamous" route with high submission? Ive led the other options towards NTR and I want lilly to cheat, just without his consent like in the Open relationship path.

Grora

May 9, 2017
I don't think that a NTR game and non NTR mix very well, you will get people like the one above me and the story won't make anyone happy.

Right now Lilly is either flirting with others or asking you if she can fuck others at every fucking scene i don't know for ohers but for my that got old fast, the best part of the story game was breaking up with her.

Last edited:

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
I really love the new update the dialogue is now much improved that before ! I really ENJOY to see how this game rising :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wistala

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Amazing game so far. Will there be NTR in the "Monogamous" route with high submission? Ive led the other options towards NTR and I want lilly to cheat, just without his consent like in the Open relationship path.
Yes! That is a thing that can happen. It will be tied to Lillys corruption and your actions that you take regarding her. There will be lots of context clues to let the player know they have started down that route so it would be hard to start on accident.
I don't think that a NTR game and non NTR mix very well, you will get people like the one above me and the story won't make making anyone happy.

Right now Lilly is either flirting with others or asking you if she can fuck others at every fucking scene i don't know for ohers but for my that got old fast, the best part of the story game was breaking up with her.
I would recommend taking advantage of the content toggles then, they're in the game for a reason! But even without them you'd be hard pressed to start a route on accident in this game. Everything will be very clearly marked.

Kappa Zappa

Nov 21, 2018
Wistala, this game has potential to be one of the best ones out there. Usually, games focus either too much on sex or too much on (boring) world building. You've struck a solid balance and avoided having a boring world. I'm actually super intrigued by the lore, and I enjoyed your short stories as well.

• Love
Oct 20, 2018
Yes! That is a thing that can happen. It will be tied to Lillys corruption and your actions that you take regarding her. There will be lots of context clues to let the player know they have started down that route so it would be hard to start on accident.
I like the game so far, but I don't think Lilly is a very good candidate for corruption, having presumably fucked literally thousands of guys. I mean, how much more corrupt can she get? Any plans for corruption with more inexperienced girls?

Last edited:

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I like the game so far, but I don't think Lilly is a very good candidate for corruption, having presumably fucked literally thousands of guys. I mean, how much more corrupt can she get? Any plans for corruption with more innocent, inexperienced girls?
Corruption works a bit differently than what you're expecting! That'll be revealed shortly after the introduction concludes!

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I am really enjoying this game so far, just one question, why didn't lily lead me to the bathroom for the anal scene? I slept with her the first night and made it so we have an open relationship, but even after turning down Kara, the scene didn't trigger, I went back and it triggered when going for the mono route.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I am really enjoying this game so far, just one question, why didn't lily lead me to the bathroom for the anal scene? I slept with her the first night and made it so we have an open relationship, but even after turning down Kara, the scene didn't trigger, I went back and it triggered when going for the mono route.
Hmm, I'm not sure! The scene should trigger no matter what so long as you didn't break up with her. I'll take a look at the code and see if I missed something and get back to you!

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
There is a bug with that!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: morty2301

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Well i could leave that comment as a review but since i wouldn't rate it so well and the game is in a very early stage, am gonna just leave it as such to not drag it down.

Just to be clear, it isn't that bad. Art for instance is great. But none the less i can't quite say anything else stand up to it.

There's many issue with the narration. Mostly because the writter try to fit novel style within a visual novel i would say.

There's many description that are written. But this is a visual novel. As such one should never rely on text to describe. For it to be about places or actions, the naration should always remain as dialogs, as in direct speech. There's no place for a narator since the player is suppose to incarnate his character within the game, he is the narator . "Show, don't tell" so they say.

Beyond that, another issue would be the world building. Don't get me wrong, the world that is shown to us isn't bad, but the way we are told about it is. It would be very long and bothersome to pinpoint everything, so to make it short: too much information at once. Lore should be the backbone of the action. Many of the thing we are told we could have figured out ourselves a few scene later. For instance, the very first thing we are told is that the world of the game is our own, but it's nothing like our own yaknow. First we don't need to be told about it if it's not relevant. But a good way to tell us about it however would have been to make a reference through dialog that would have shown us so. Something like "hey i've been to world war 70" or in the case of the game "i remember the world before the convergence""wasn't it 300 years ago" "yeah am a millenium years old". I take that as an exemple but one could criticize it's the intro, so here is another one. A bit later we have that conversation with Lyly introducing the pharmaceutical corp. Exactly the same issue, it is dialog but then it's not quite lively, we're suppose to just ask for info. Info that we will have a bit later with Wistala anyway.

That would cover what's been bothering me about the naration.

Another thing that i find concerning though is how the game seems ambitious. Like, making a full fledged RPG game, choosing sex, race and job? And then give the ability to shape every relationships as we see fit? Well, it's catchy sure, but is it necessary? Do we have a need for any of it in a visual novel? I get that replayability is a thing, that it's attracting more players, but is it really the way to do it within that peculiar game niche? There's nothing wrong about just telling your own story the way you like.

Well, that's all i had to say, good luck to the devs, i'll keep an eye on the project ;)

Reactions: Umbral Knight

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
After progressing through the current content I say it's a good start. Pagormix above me does have some good points, as this is a very early build there is a lot of time to go back and refine things for the scope is quite big right now.

I think the character art as well as the characterization so far is great. Not a masterpiece but rarely anything is.

I think there could be a few more characters such as another platonic character or a someone to be-friend or betray outside of the company. Most people do get stuck in work grind but manage to have a few friends not in their circle of coworkers.

I noticed Oliver at times voices his opinion brazenly and at other times seems to be muted for the player character to speak for the group. I think that dynamic of who is conversational lead needs a bit of fine-tuning.

I don't think the AI background art is a problem that should be focused on until you're near a full release of this game and all storylines have converged properly.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
In regards to the last two posts here, thank you both for your feedback!
The lore dumps at the start of the game are going to get a rewrite as I am aware that they're a lot so soon in the game. I put them in their to start so that people can get a good glimpse into the world I want to build while the game itself is still very short!

The way Olivers dialogue is difficult to balance with the PCs as the player should still feel like they are the main character even though he is a very outgoing individual. I have a bit of a short scene in mind that I believe will lend itself to fixing this issue.

As far as other friends for the PC goes the cast of characters isn't even 1/4th the way added yet so without spoiling anything there is still plenty to come!

As far as the narration not matching it being a visual novel, I'm afraid that is just my writing style and there will be very little I will change on that front. I try to describe the scene with words and visuals in a mixture to better paint a picture of how your character views what you are looking at and not just you the person. In this way every line of text could be viewed as the PCs brain interpreting the actions taking place in front of them where as his actual thoughts (those marked with italics) in more like his internal monologue. I'm sure it's not always perfect in every spot as there's a lot more for me to worry about than just the narration but I believe it comes very close for the large majority of the game.

If you can't tell I'm a very long winded individual and could very easily make just what is already in the game double its current length if I wanted. In addition, some of the scene narration and description will become less necessary when the ai backgrounds are replaced by art from a real human. Many of the AI backgrounds don't match exactly what I'd like to convey to the player (as I'm not very good at using the AIs) and so a longer more detailed text description is necessary to truly set the scene.

Again I really appreciate your feedback and I hope the game develops in a positive way for you going forward!

soulmaster410

Jan 1, 2022
i got a question wis will there be a harem route idk if u said it on here or not but just wanted to make sure and will we have pregnancy's since ik lilly talks about not wanting a hybrid child but will there be more context on that or she just doesnt want kids atm

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
i got a question wis will there be a harem route idk if u said it on here or not but just wanted to make sure and will we have pregnancy's since ik lilly talks about not wanting a hybrid child but will there be more context on that or she just doesnt want kids atm
There is a harem route! The start of it is already in v0.07! As for pregnancy it is 100% planned! As for the context of it you'll just have to wait and see~

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes