Skullz398

Sep 10, 2018
Pretty good so far with what I saw, I like the openness for the options and am excited to see what comes from it. I also really like the art style. The only thing I'm worried about is the size of the project as there have been others that have given up after a year due to the dev not realizing how big the project was or losing interest and among other things.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wistala

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
So for the harem option with Lily, that's just a straight relationship check yeah? Or is there some charisma or dom/sub stat involved too?

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
So for the harem option with Lily, that's just a straight relationship check yeah? Or is there some charisma or dom/sub stat involved too?
That's a straight relationship check!
755.... I expected like 30 but she's fucked a small rural village calling her a slut is an insult she's beyond that she's set a new standard that cant be matched monogamy isn't for her
You started a game from the beginning, not from a save? Because that number is a little low

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
There will! There's a full list of my planned tags on my discord! (Linked below). F95 likes only tags that are currently in the game to be listed so I had to put them elsewhere!
id also like to see the planned tags, at least for those of us without discord

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
It appears that there is a promising product developing here. I have a question since this is the place to submit them, is the monogamous relationship here a one-time only opt-in scenario? Or will there be other opportunities? In addition, once one proclaims themselves in a monogamous relationship does it lock them out of pursuing others? I'm simply curious how much the NTR goes both ways. Apologies if this is a redundant set of questions m'gents & m'ladies. *Tips Fedora.*

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
It appears that there is a promising product developing here. I have a question since this is the place to submit them, is the monogamous relationship here a one-time only opt-in scenario? Or will there be other opportunities? In addition, once one proclaims themselves in a monogamous relationship does it lock them out of pursuing others? I'm simply curious how much the NTR goes both ways. Apologies if this is a redundant set of questions m'gents & m'ladies. *Tips Fedora.*
You will have other opportunities to become monogamous should you choose as different route for the moment! It will not lock you out of pursuing others if you are monog, but there might be consequences~

• Red Heart
Reactions: Umbral Knight

Sapsan

Jul 19, 2019
I usually don't really like Renpy games, but this one is perhaps one the best eroges i've ever played, period(at least those still in development). I'm personally here more for NTR/cuckolding and sub content, but the fact that the options are all so devoloped is great and enhances the experience.
Also, a question for the developer: I really like the potential of choosing an anthro character, but won't it be relly difficult to implement? Espesially if you can choose different subspecies.

Last edited:

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I usually don't really like Renpy games, but this one is perhaps one the best eroges i've ever played, period(at least those still in development). I'm personally here more for NTR/cuckolding and sub content, but the fact that the options are all so devoloped is great and enhanses the expirience.
Also, a question for the developer: I really like the potential of choosing an anthro character, but won't it be relly difficult to implement? Espesially if you can choose different subspecies.
It will be challenging for sure and that content will likely be added once the first act of the game is completed. The real challenge will be to add the female MC since most of the scenes will have to be completely redone. With the different male MC bodies its more a task of just changing certain dialogue interactions and repainting the body on existing scenes. The female MC will likely be the last thing to be added.

Samus

May 1, 2017
I typically dont care too much and skip over furry centric games, but i was intrigued by the games description and the art style looked nice so i tried it out and i gotta say im pretty impressed. The story setting is intriguing and the writing is solid, i like the different approaches to the scenes depending on what kind of character you choose to be. Im hope the scope of the game doesnt overwhelm you. Dont abandon it please, rather scale it down if it becomes necessary and too hard to deliver consistent updates on so many fronts.

• Red Heart
Feb 23, 2022
So if we assume Lilly is like 200 years old, and she became sexually active at the age of 20 (IDK how non-human people age in this universe so I just assumed they age normally and then look like they're 20 years old forever) then Lilly has done it an average of 93 times per year. That's like twice a week for 180 years

valkerasol

Aug 5, 2018
They are for now. I will eventually get them replaced by an artist with things that match more closely what I describe but it's not in the budget right now :cry:
Honestly placeholders is a perfect use for AI as long as it doesn't stay forever.

Just played though this and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't say I'm a massive fan of some of the planned tags, but I guess there's something for everyone. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this progress though!

• Red Heart

ILoveCoco

Feb 23, 2023
Ok, let us be honest here. "Latent ability to call upon unseen energies that coursed through the world" is magic, full stop. That's actually one of the most popular descriptions of magic.
to be fair and more specific magic is just things that are unexplainable that people can do more exact the power of influencing events by using mysterious forces.

thats why in avatar bending isnt called magic but bending and in hunter x hunter its called nen and not magic.

point is if its something explainable and we know the system of it and how it works then it isnt magic, its just a fact about this world, the same thing why we dont call the internet and all the things we can do like accessing all information in the entire world by just opening a small object in our pocket isnt called magic its a phone.

but i do see your point and for our point of view that is magic cause it exist in this fictional world (game) and not in our world.

well i gone on a tangent, so thanks for reading if you did and goodbye and have a nice day mate.

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
I don't usually bother with furry content, it's something I'm really not into but I got curious reading the description and I'm absolutely starved for good wholesome netorase content.

But I'm glad I ended up checking this game everything was so well done I could push that aside and have a great time, this game has a lot potential, if you continue the way you set things up I'm sure the game is going to be fantastic !
And hope to see more of the things that I really like.

• Red Heart

soulmaster410

Jan 1, 2022
how long until kara is implemented and what is pros/cons if u let her give u a lap dance lol considering it seems lilly was getting off on it

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes