mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Will there ever be pregnancy? Big kink of mine, especially when combined with tentacles. :3

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
There will! There's a full list of my planned tags on my discord! (Linked below). F95 likes only tags that are currently in the game to be listed so I had to put them elsewhere!
you can actually put planned tags on the OP under the other tags in the "genre" tab, that are currently in the game. not all devs do that, but sometimes is good to know what to expect from the game. so you could potentially put any kink or tag that might happen to come to the game, at any given moment. not necessarely on the next update, or in the near future. just write that they're planned tags

Reactions: MrStal0ne

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
you can actually put planned tags on the OP under the other tags in the "genre" tab, that are currently in the game. not all devs do that, but sometimes is good to know what to expect from the game. so you could potentially put any kink or tag that might happen to come to the game, at any given moment. not necessarely on the next update, or in the near future. just write that they're planned tags
I didn't know that! I'll add the tags there in a bit! Thanks!

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Keeping an eye on this. Good art and interesting setting.

One thing I noticed though is that no choice so far has been dependent on stats. Are they going to be window dressing only or are you planning to involve them a bit more in the story. I mean its early days yet but it breaks the suspension of disbelief a fair bit if you go for a strength build and people dont even acknowledge that you are big and buff. I liked the bar fight choice but thats dependent on your origin but it helped the immersion when the story reflected your speciality even if the outcome is a fair bit similar.

Reactions: Wistala

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Keeping an eye on this. Good art and interesting setting.

One thing I noticed though is that no choice so far has been dependent on stats. Are they going to be window dressing only or are you planning to involve them a bit more in the story. I mean its early days yet but it breaks the suspension of disbelief a fair bit if you go for a strength build and people dont even acknowledge that you are big and buff. I liked the bar fight choice but thats dependent on your origin but it helped the immersion when the story reflected your speciality even if the outcome is a fair bit similar.
The stats will start to matter more once the introduction is complete and the game moves to more of an open world play style! For now the only thing that has impact on dialogues is your class!

Reactions: Demandred20

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Right so positives first art is fantastic Lilly is cute as heck and i'm semi okay with how everything is written now for the negatives now i haven't touched preferences so maybe that will change everything i'm about to complain about first of all Oliver our best friend despite telling him i'm into her for more than that still flirted with her in the elevator which ruined my opinion of him next Lilly her flirting back with Oliver not a day after sleeping with us then later on saying she's not usually a one guy girl followed up by the words i've always kept several partners and its been a long time since she's just stock to one dick not only that she then says in the same sentence she likes us and would like to be monogamous with us with the words that's not what i would prefer is just bombshell after bombshell my characters ego has flatlined

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
The stats will start to matter more once the introduction is complete and the game moves to more of an open world play style! For now the only thing that has impact on dialogues is your class!

Alright well I can only wish you the best of luck. I´m usually not an early adopter because god knows this site is a graveyard of promising 0.1 games but this has my curiosity. Lets see if it can grab my attention.

Also that subscribestar link is funny. I´ve gotten 4 different languages. I would be careful with the tags you post openly though. Patreon usually has issues with the more "heavy" stuff not just incest and one never knows when they are going to go on their next crusade against things that isnt really their concern.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wistala

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Right so positives first art is fantastic Lilly is cute as heck and i'm semi okay with how everything is written now for the negatives now i haven't touched preferences so maybe that will change everything i'm about to complain about first of all Oliver our best friend despite telling him i'm into her for more than that still flirted with her in the elevator which ruined my opinion of him next Lilly her flirting back with Oliver not a day after sleeping with us then later on saying she's not usually a one guy girl followed up by the words i've always kept several partners and its been a long time since she's just stock to one dick not only that she then says in the same sentence she likes us and would like to be monogamous with us with the words that's not what i would prefer is just bombshell after bombshell my characters ego has flatlined
You should for sure turn the cuckold and sharing preferences off. Also I don't remember Oliver flirting with Lilly in an elevator?
He only flirts with her once when waiting for the meeting with Wistala unless I've completely forgotten something. You also have to keep in mind that entering into a monogamous relationship with Lilly is asking her to change 200 years of habits! And she's willing to do it for you, so I wouldn't have your ego flatlined, that should be a huge boost!

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
You also have to keep in mind that entering into a monogamous relationship with Lilly is asking her to change 200 years of habits! And she's willing to do it for you, so I wouldn't have your ego flatlined, that should be a huge boost
Screenshot 2024-01-06 025358.png
Forgive me for wasting your time but you have to admit that last line does not sound good regardless of who says it
and definitely not from the girl you just slept with i like you but id prefer more dick

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Alright well I can only wish you the best of luck. I´m usually not an early adopter because god knows this site is a graveyard of promising 0.1 games but this has my curiosity. Lets see if it can grab my attention.

Also that subscribestar link is funny. I´ve gotten 4 different languages. I would be careful with the tags you post openly though. Patreon usually has issues with the more "heavy" stuff not just incest and one never knows when they are going to go on their next crusade against things that isnt really their concern.
funniest thing is that a lot of games are openly about incest, but can operate on Patreon without issues... imo, it only becomes a problem when either someone reports the game, or someone from Patreon stumbles on it. also, i could be wrong, but wasn't MILFY City openly incest for some time? wasn't only when Patreon started pressuring ICSTOR that he had to change it?

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Also I don't remember Oliver flirting with Lilly in an elevator
Forgive me i meant the scene where Oliver tells Lilly about your conversation with him after she gives you coffee don't ask me where i got the flirting from

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
The only thing I wanna know is if, from last I played, the boss and her secretary(the ones that I recall saying are a thing) are looking for a 3rd? Those 2 are def the ones I got me eye on.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
View attachment 3236476
Forgive me for wasting your time but you have to admit that last line does not sound good regardless of who says it
and definitely not from the girl you just slept with i like you but id prefer more dick
I mean she does specifically say she's pretty sure most people would call her a slut. (You might not want to look at her body count in the secret stats menu then XD)
The only thing I wanna know is if, from last I played, the boss and her secretary(the ones that I recall saying are a thing) are looking for a 3rd? Those 2 are def the ones I got me eye on.
You'll just have to wait and find out! I can tell you they still have a very large role to play~

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
I mean she does specifically say she's pretty sure most people would call her a slut. (You might not want to look at her body count in the secret stats menu then XD
755.... I expected like 30 but she's fucked a small rural village calling her a slut is an insult she's beyond that she's set a new standard that cant be matched monogamy isn't for her

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes