Arkade

May 23, 2017
Is the update today?
Likely- I think. Pretty sure that's the plan barring unexpected issues. I think dev pulled an all-nighter and just couldn't quite make it last night. I peeked into the discord to see if there was any developments that might push the update further but it's expected today?..

Hmm. Wonder if this update will add any more ntr themes. I think that's what i'm most curious about- aside from actual final scope of the game which seems insane given this is only 0.091... The game could completely change by the time it's considered finished. I'm not so sure about the toggles helping in the long run. It's easy to disable the content so players don't see it- but if it's disallowed as in- it never happened with the toggle on.. I feel the earlier the scenario.. the longer-running effects and more complex switching of routes become. If the game is as big as it feels like it's meant to be- then major early developments like choosing to push mc into a relationship or outright rejecting that idea.. later it would be like making two games alongside each other. Unless there's just so many different characters that an early choice like we are given already means that character basically takes a secondary character role as new possible romance targets arrive later. On that note- I like the designs of the characters and wonder how far these tags will go.. Female domination obviously fits for a certain scene already in the game.. but I guess futanari content isn't planned? Feel like it would fit the setting very easily- and futa NTR is very rare but it's something I'd like to see. an MC that feels they can let their guard down around- and let their romance target stick around with other girls who have ill intentions. But that also brings up more content toggles and creates the same issues I mentioned. Mean girls are just more fun than thug-like dudes. Also way better at hiding those ill intentions under their own charm.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
GDI, I haven't had time to play games, but now I do. And so I hopped on this the second I saw it, I just got to the title screen and I'm bawling like a baby Q_Q Wistala I'm pretty sure you know where that song is from, and probably my fault cus I recommended it but god damn I forgot how emotional this is

edit: right off the bat, as someone that likes to read, I like the outlines of the text. I would encourage/suggest adding that to the PC name/NPC names as well (I don't know if the other's don't have an outline, but I assume that holds true to the others)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Found the opacity slider slider. Wasnt where I was expecting it.
1718096422606.png

Still, would have preferred it being in the options menu instead. kinda sticks out as is ya know?
Wistala.

Reactions: Grelk

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Second bar visit for Vordruth

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/nadir_events.rpy", line 2318, in script
    jump sl_start_menu
ScriptError: could not find label 'sl_start_menu'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/nadir_events.rpy", line 2318, in script
    jump sl_start_menu
  File "F:\Eroge\BrokenSky-V0.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1698, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "F:\Eroge\BrokenSky-V0.1-win\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sl_start_menu'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Broken Sky V0.1
Tue Jun 11 11:23:50 2024

When selecting "What's your deal?" at home.

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Mission 1 script.rpy", line 602, in script
    if flash1 == True or floyd_pet_desire11 == True or saved_self == True:
  File "game/Mission 1 script.rpy", line 602, in <module>
NameError: name 'floyd_pet_desire11' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Mission 1 script.rpy", line 602, in script
  File "F:\Eroge\BrokenSky-V0.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1842, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\Eroge\BrokenSky-V0.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\Eroge\BrokenSky-V0.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Mission 1 script.rpy", line 602, in <module>
NameError: name 'floyd_pet_desire11' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Broken Sky V0.1
Tue Jun 11 11:29:18 2024

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
What is this? actual plot? actual slavery? gore? death? bestiality? sandbox?

I thought it was just going to be a wholesome furry game. I need to sit down man.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Lord Grim

Arkade

May 23, 2017
A walkthrough could be implemented in the game to help those playing
It's not a kinetic VN. So the walkthrough really up to the person playing..
Could be a route map or something later instead but no point this early- and something like this is better to play and live with your decisions anyway.. seeing where they take you.. rather than copy someone elses homework. I think there will be a decent amount of replayability if the scope is realized.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Great update.
If you follow this formula of updates i dont think many people will complain.

Those corruption stats are a bit confusing tho, not sure am i following it correctly. Not really a fan of these complications, some stuff makes you think longer than you should.

Like this for example, during that wolf cave, did Lilly remember those stuff herself or only her "soul" remembered or she doesnt remember at all. You see how confusing it is.

This one is not so much confusing but it makes me wonder how did Lilly manage to get 16000 body counts while looking so young and theres older strippers than her in the game who have less lol

Like does she bang 10 men every single day or what

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
Like the update. Notice some bugs but they didn't break the game. Still waiting for more sex scenes including footjob ;3. Good job men.

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
New update is (finally) out! If you encounter any bugs or have questions, the discord is the fastest place to get them answered!
I don't know if someone already asked you this but I played until the scene you explained about corruption so I look at Lily secret stats again and noticed that her sexual encounter since she met the MC gone up from 2 to 5 eventhough now she's dating MC and I turn off ntr. So is this stat leaked from other route or it's intentionally show that she cheated on MC while he's unconscious?

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I don't know if someone already asked you this but I played until the scene you explained about corruption so I look at Lily secret stats again and noticed that her sexual encounter since she met the MC gone up from 2 to 5 eventhough now she's dating MC and I turn off ntr. So is this stat leaked from other route or it's intentionally show that she cheated on MC while he's unconscious?
If you have extreme content turned on:

Looks like you've found a bug though, as having NTR turned off should prevent that from happening! I'll get it fixed!

Reactions: Strykker
4.80 star(s) 39 Votes