Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Hey, I'd like to play with the Extreme setting on but having ntr be canon(even if its in a 'cancelled' time line) doesn't sit well with me, you could even say it kinda fucks me up.
Are the Extreme content things still canon if other options associated with the specific scenes(like ntr) are turned off? Again, I don't mind seeing the rape/snuff/gore content but not if it 'canonizes' ntr.
So I'm actually a little torn on this. Currently the extreme scene plays if you have extreme content on regardless of your other content toggles. I am considering making it be skipped if you have NTR turned off as well. The reason I didn't at first is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Since I have been REALLY invested in the story, the sex scenes are pretty much just a side dish for me now, I just wanna know i there is a good amount of story progression enough to download the game again and play back from scratch
The new story content by itself is close to 20000 words in length so I think it should be worth your time!

Edit: Just did a word count, the new story content is 28000 words in length (including the code) so probably around 25000 words of dialogue

Last edited:
Reactions: dreddhead

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
So I'm actually a little torn on this. Currently the extreme scene plays if you have extreme content on regardless of your other content toggles. I am considering making it be skipped if you have NTR turned off as well. The reason I didn't at first is:
It's could still fall under the cuckoldry tag and either way, now is the time to decide whether Extreme supersedes all other tags/preferences.
Also, the dialogue calls it an NTR scene. If that doesn't mean it falls under the NTR flag/option, what does?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Wistala
Probably too early to ask, but still, is there a rough guess when the next update will be? It shouldn't take as long as the last one, should it?
Really want sharing, voyeurism, teasing scenes with Lilly. And more scenes with Lilly in general. This character is so lively and erotic, great GF material!

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
It's could still fall under the cuckoldry tag and either way, now is the time to decide whether Extreme supersedes all other tags/preferences.
Also, the dialogue calls it an NTR scene. If that doesn't mean it falls under the NTR flag/option, what does?
That's fair. I think I will make it so that extreme tag doesn't supersede the other toggles by default. Though, I will say, it is likely that a majority of the extreme content will revolve around Lilly. Most extreme content is going to be a result of failing main story missions. At least until we get to the late game where the player has the potential to be corrupt enough to do the fucked up stuff himself.

Wistala
Probably too early to ask, but still, is there a rough guess when the next update will be? It shouldn't take as long as the last one, should it?
Really want sharing, voyeurism, teasing scenes with Lilly. And more scenes with Lilly in general. This character is so lively and erotic, great GF material!

The next update will release on the first Friday of next month! So July 5th! It will be a slightly smaller update and will only be available for Subscribestar supporters for the first month of its release. It will go public on the first of the following month, August 1st.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Game seems different since the last time i played it like i don't mind extreme content like gore but if NTR and rape is cannon then nah bro.

Last edited:

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Game seems different since the last time i played it like i don't mind gore but if NTR is cannon then nah bro.
The next patch has a change that makes the extreme event not be enabled if you have NTR or Extreme content turned off. The "NTR" involved in this new extreme scene is more akin to drug induced brain washing, and gets undone after.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
The next patch has a change that makes the extreme event not be enabled if you have NTR or Extreme content turned off. The "NTR" involved in this new extreme scene is more akin to drug induced brain washing, and gets undone after.
So what is cannon then or is there no set cannon.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
So what is cannon then or is there no set cannon.
The canon of the game changes based on what content you have toggled on and off. The content toggles do not simply 'skip' a scene or prevent it from playing, the story is rewritten around it so that it never happened. For instance, if you have extreme content toggled off, Armanis (the medallion) will never bring up anything about what happened with Lilly in the mountains and her total sex count will not rise. So canonically, she was killed (which is what made her corruption rise.)

But if extreme content is turned on, Armanis will ask you if you want to see what happened. Even if you say no, the event is still canon but you won't see it play out.

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019

Seems like a lot of people are confused by the body count of Lilly because body count traditionally refers to the amount of different partners a person has had. Personally I'm not bothered by it but the backlash is amusing.

Interesting that Ravager has had an influence on you with this creation. I'm cautiously optimistic on how you will be able to work the corruption numerical values into it this sandbox endeavor. From what I recall of playing Ravager on steam the majority of its scenarios follow an if then principle. Have you thought of having the stat checks only be relevant in a separate difficulty like Ravager has it for people who have a distaste for them? I don't assume it will be all that challenging but I suspect it might be considered tedious by some.

Reactions: dreddhead

dreddhead

Apr 17, 2021
Seems like a lot of people are confused by the body count of Lilly because body count traditionally refers to the amount of different partners a person has had. Personally I'm not bothered by it but the backlash is amusing.

Interesting that Ravager has had an influence on you with this creation. I'm cautiously optimistic on how you will be able to work the corruption numerical values into it this sandbox endeavor. From what I recall of playing Ravager on steam the majority of its scenarios follow an if then principle. Have you thought of having the stat checks only be relevant in a separate difficulty like Ravager has it for people who have a distaste for them? I don't assume it will be all that challenging but I suspect it might be considered tedious by some.
Why wouldn't you want a partner who can show you a thing or two in bed? Some people can be so uptight.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
The canon of the game changes based on what content you have toggled on and off. The content toggles do not simply 'skip' a scene or prevent it from playing, the story is rewritten around it so that it never happened. For instance, if you have extreme content toggled off, Armanis (the medallion) will never bring up anything about what happened with Lilly in the mountains and her total sex count will not rise. So canonically, she was killed (which is what made her corruption rise.)

But if extreme content is turned on, Armanis will ask you if you want to see what happened. Even if you say no, the event is still canon but you won't see it play out.
Hm so i might just keep the extreme thing turned off then that hole scene sounds like something i would not be into ok thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Wistala

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020

I've thought of that, but the stat checks will eventually serve to differentiate if the player is on a 'romance' path with the NPC's or a corruption path with them. So adding in a mode that doesn't use those values would be a *lot* more work

Reactions: Umbral Knight

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
One more question what is getting more NTR cuck stuff sharing or vanila i guess or is it going to be even in terms of scenes.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
One more question what is getting more NTR cuck stuff sharing or vanila i guess or is it going to be even in terms of scenes.
Lilly will probably have more cuckolding/sharing scenes and NTR scenes than other characters but she will, in general, just have more scenes since she is inherently designed as the *main* romance, though you can abandon her for other options. As far as total balance goes, it's hard to say? Most characters besides Lilly will not have much, if any, cuckolding/sharing content and there are a lot of characters, so the overall balance is probably shifted more towards the romance and corruption side of things.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Lilly will probably have more cuckolding/sharing scenes and NTR scenes than other characters but she will, in general, just have more scenes since she is inherently designed as the *main* romance, though you can abandon her for other options. As far as total balance goes, it's hard to say? Most characters besides Lilly will not have much, if any, cuckolding/sharing content and there are a lot of characters, so the overall balance is probably shifted more towards the romance and corruption side of things.
Ok cool just thought if i would be getting like fuck all scenes since am not into any NTR cuck sharing stuff thanks for letting me know.

Jun 26, 2018
Excellent update as usual Wistala, I'm glad you're sticking with it. I wanna see where the story goes.

I do hope at some point you explore the option of having us kill someone, then waiting, then rolling back time to abuse that little loophole the amulet talks about. It would be a fun solution for a conflict. Get death note'd

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Can I avoid netorare and focus on cuckolding and sharing scenes?

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes