Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Yeah i noticed it too, you can basically spam it and increase her sex count to 1000 lol
But it wouldnt be real apparently, its like it happened in a dream which doesnt count i guess.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Does turning extreme content also turn off female raping male?
Yes it would! Though we do not have any of that content yet.

FYI, Lilly's sex count will increase if you choose to let them die again even with extreme turned off.

Just thought you should know before someone cries like a baby in here.
I actually just discovered that myself! It is fixed now!

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
How do you make a call with AI? Is there an obscure pixel I need to click on or is it a hotkey?

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
How do you make a call with AI? Is there an obscure pixel I need to click on or is it a hotkey?
You can not at the moment. That feature hasn't been implemented yet, except for a few scripted instances.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I was trying to learn how to create custom distribution packages tonight for the hotfix and lost track of time. (I did not succeed XD) So I will be releasing a less cool way of fixing the bugs tomorrow by simply manually packaging the changed script files into a folder, zipping it, and releasing that. All you'll have to do is extract the files into your game folder and replace the old ones. Boring, but effective. Android users will just have to download the game in full again.

kartoffel67

May 13, 2021
So if we have ntr enabled in the menu will we still be able to full avoid ntr events or will they happen no matter what?

Ero.Epic

Aug 10, 2021
Not really my top3 game,for now at least(maybe top10),but 2 things are still keeping me interested, as in
1.The idea of betrayal and/or making Wistala into your sexslave,+/- other juicy stuff,also maybe an evil route where you kill or sell her into slavery.
Ideal would be, as a game mechanism,to empower yourself and choose from 3 routes>1 where you save world and are into romance/true love, 1 grey where you have doubtful morals and are more into rape/blackmail/slavery and 1 where you are twisted, interested in world domination and remove any obstacles,gore included.
2.The idea of futanari-at least Lily and Wistala, and in the submissive role of MC. This might spell only 2 routes, as in, you cant be evil if you're into such a passive fetish-so you're basically a pervert or a somewhat good guy, no risk of betrayal your futanari boss.
Maybe dev.could consider these ideas,it's the only scenario where this game will become top3 for me.
Wistala has great magic,the only problem I see is 'How would Lily grow a dick?'.With some special hentai artifact! - just a suggestion.
We already have gay/trap elements and it's kinda in the making, also game is apparently planned on MC choices/attitude, so I dont see any wrong in my ideas or the futa on male(possible) scenes.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2020
This is one of the best games that I have played in a while! As a person that often considered reading in games tedious this story proved me wrong and I can't be happier !

Its so nice to see a game with a deeper worldbuilding and more heavy choices that lead to consequences instead of just the illusion of choice often given by other games.

Thank you Wistala for creating such an interesting story, world and characters!
Also holy crap didn't know Patron was such an ass to creators.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wistala

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
So if we have ntr enabled in the menu will we still be able to full avoid ntr events or will they happen no matter what?
i just played full content, the teasing and ntr vibe at the beginning it's all the ntr in the game you will see and sadly doesnt seems to be a route of the game, its seems it going to be more like harem/sharing and/or more on the netorarese side by your choices(personally if i choose that path i find much better the original one :/) and for your question, i had active both that and extreme and before the scene the game said it woulnt happen if you disable it, just one scene and cant be tagged as ntr cuz..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
This story is fascinating!!! How often do you update Wistala? I'm considering becoming a patreon...my only gripe is I would prefer a choice, per scene, if I want to be dominant or submissive. I really enjoyed the first scene where the pink cat bit the MC but some of the other scenes were a bit too submissive for my taste. If I could choose per scene, I could stay within my own head cannon lol.

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
This story is fascinating!!! How often do you update Wistala? I'm considering becoming a patreon...my only gripe is I would prefer a choice, per scene, if I want to be dominant or submissive. I really enjoyed the first scene where the pink cat bit the MC but some of the other scenes were a bit too submissive for my taste. If I could choose per scene, I could stay within my own head cannon lol.
I update every month! As far as submission and dominance goes, your character will react according to how you have been playing so far. So if you're submissive, you'll react that way! You can play as a neutral character and you'll react however your partner prefers you to. So if your partner is dominant, you'll be submissive, and if your partner is submissive, you'll be dominant!

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
I update every month! As far as submission and dominance goes, your character will react according to how you have been playing so far. So if you're submissive, you'll react that way! You can play as a neutral character and you'll react however your partner prefers you to. So if your partner is dominant, you'll be submissive, and if your partner is submissive, you'll be dominant!
I get that, and it actually works pretty well in game. The option to choose per scene is something you may want to consider. I hope you plan on some of the more unique species such as spiders, frogs etc.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
To everyone involved in the recent drama - move on an stay ON TOPIC. This thread is for discussing the game ONLY. Not for arguing, disusing Moderator actions or sharing DMs. If you feel like an injustice has been done to you, whether a review got removed that maybe shouldn't have been or whatever, then open a ticket and let the Moderators or Staff take a look at it, and respect their decision. DO NOT abuse the report function or encourage others to do so. If you are not interested in the game, think it's bad etc., then do not play it, forget about it and leave the thread.

If this behavior continues, thread bans and more may be imposed on your account/s.

DO NOT reply to this warning.

Ero.Epic

Aug 10, 2021
Not really my top3 game,for now at least(maybe top10),but 2 things are still keeping me interested, as in
1.The idea of betrayal and/or making Wistala into your sexslave,+/- other juicy stuff,also maybe an evil route where you kill or sell her into slavery.
Ideal would be, as a game mechanism,to empower yourself and choose from 3 routes>1 where you save world and are into romance/true love, 1 grey where you have doubtful morals and are more into rape/blackmail/slavery and 1 where you are twisted, interested in world domination and remove any obstacles,gore included.
2.The idea of futanari-at least Lily and Wistala, and in the submissive role of MC. This might spell only 2 routes, as in, you cant be evil if you're into such a passive fetish-so you're basically a pervert or a somewhat good guy, no risk of betrayal your futanari boss.
Maybe dev.could consider these ideas,it's the only scenario where this game will become top3 for me.
Wistala has great magic,the only problem I see is 'How would Lily grow a dick?'.With some special hentai artifact! - just a suggestion.
We already have gay/trap elements and it's kinda in the making, also game is apparently planned on MC choices/attitude, so I dont see any wrong in my ideas or the futa on male(possible) scenes.
I do have hopes for my 1st idea,as for the 2nd-I think it could be done in a way Ravager does things,or even this 1,as in,optional choices,so I can play with futa(still think it should be on submissive role,maybe a bit on neutral?),can play without futa or other kinks,and story may or may not slightly change accordingly.Am really NOT a fan of futanari content(in games at least),but here it would be kinda...right,appropiate,spicy/interesting why not.It may or may not be included,but without it,it would be just an usual ero-game along many others for me.

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
I haven't played a game in a LONG time where I honestly don't know which choices to make!! Wistala can write his behind off....

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 39 Votes