PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
FYI, PiggyNose, I just started this yesterday and finished today. I noticed some things, all meant as constructive feedback:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't let what I listed above give you the wrong impression. I enjoyed what I've seen so far. There's an interesting story, both why the MC is in Goldfield in the first place as well as the different plots for various characters. The use of music and sound effects is done well, and you have chosen nice models for the girls. Thanks for sharing on here, and good luck on the future of your game. I'm looking forward to coming releases. :)
All this feedback gave me goosebumps, you really understood all the messages I wanted to convey. Well, let's go!

- This first error occurred in my translation files, which ended up mixing the game's default language (English) with the other official language (Portuguese). I will delete the translation files and export them again to correct. Thanks for flagging!

- Actually, I ended up getting confused with the acronyms in the script. I use "jf" for Jeffrey and "js" for Josephine. I've already corrected it in the script and will make it available along with the graphical improvements patch that should be released this weekend.

- I also changed the nomenclature from kilometers to miles. I agree that it makes more sense that way.

- Also changed the $ side.

- Coincidentally, I was editing this scene at that moment, I'm going to reposition it. I'm still having some problems finding holster models that fit all characters and weapons well but this should be fixed in future updates.

- Changed!

- Fixed variable name, It will also be released in the weekend patch.

- English is not my native language, usually some friends of mine who are American help me review the texts before launching but any extra help is welcome. I'll pay more attention to these grammar rules.

Thank you very much for the tips, I will make the corrections and work on it immediately! I'm glad you liked the game.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
The main protagonist is really a crybaby, but at least that part is passed real quick, look forward the dev to enhance the graphic and animation (because it was really lacking in previous versions and the body types is a bit too similar.)
Sandbox-wise the game is good, not too grindy and keep relevant to storyline, so the dev knows what he is doing.
That's exactly the intention, he was sent to the past for being a crybaby and becomes a "man" over the course of the chapters. This was my first VN, I had never worked with DAZ before and didn't even understand much about renderings. But I have learned a lot in the last few months and I continue to learn. I'm currently working on a major "Rework" of the existing chapters to prepare the game for Steam. This rework will bring a series of graphical improvements, images in Full HD (1920x1080). Corrections to grains, more realistic lighting and other additional details. The first patch with some of these improvements should be released this weekend (I've already rendered the prologue and I'm currently repositioning/rendering the first chapter again. The intention is to release 3 patches with these graphical improvements before adding new content to the game (Except for a Clarice scene that should have been added but I ran out of time before and will come along with these patches). The first being with the corrections in the prologue and the first chapter, the second covering the second chapter and extra scenes and the third where I will finally convert the entire game to Full HD (1920x1080). All of this should happen in the coming weeks. Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you liked the game!

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Here is a small comparison of Kristal's scene at the university at the very beginning of the prologue.

Before:
1696039293805.png

After:
1696039305756.png

I'm rerendering all scenes with a higher convergence rate, lighting/shadow adjustments. And also correcting the background scenarios when necessary. The images will also have a post-processing stage when renderings are finished, but you can already get an idea of what to expect.

I also needed to change Kristal's clothes, apparently Steam hates school uniforms and I'd rather not risk it lol

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
That's exactly the intention, he was sent to the past for being a crybaby and becomes a "man" over the course of the chapters. This was my first VN, I had never worked with DAZ before and didn't even understand much about renderings. But I have learned a lot in the last few months and I continue to learn. I'm currently working on a major "Rework" of the existing chapters to prepare the game for Steam. This rework will bring a series of graphical improvements, images in Full HD (1920x1080). Corrections to grains, more realistic lighting and other additional details. The first patch with some of these improvements should be released this weekend (I've already rendered the prologue and I'm currently repositioning/rendering the first chapter again. The intention is to release 3 patches with these graphical improvements before adding new content to the game (Except for a Clarice scene that should have been added but I ran out of time before and will come along with these patches). The first being with the corrections in the prologue and the first chapter, the second covering the second chapter and extra scenes and the third where I will finally convert the entire game to Full HD (1920x1080). All of this should happen in the coming weeks. Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you liked the game!
Yeah, I already saw your patreon and become a new little supporter, and personally I am very appreciate how much content you have been created despite little resource in around 7~8 months. I wish you get more & more supporters in the future.

• Star-struck
Reactions: PiggyNose

BioInfinite

May 6, 2019
I'm at the point where you have to tell the Mayor that Sarah escaped, but it keeps telling me that the town hall and bank are closed. Is there some fix to this?

Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
ahh another wild west one..

will this one be ntr free? Sharing? As in no one will touch the LIs and the MC the only one who will be fucking them?
Also saloon girls.. are they main LIs? side chicks? or just in the game for some side fun with saloon girls? that's fine as long as they are not main LIs I hope.

Harem? Hope it is.

What are the future fetishes as well? Will they be avoidable as in it does not happen at all?

what are the future tags?

good luck dev.
In the last few updates I focused specifically on harem, there are 4 main girls and several other side girls for the MC to have fun with (and only him).

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Renderings are very grainy...The money making system is unbalanced. Working in the mine for $50 and getting robbed in the night is frustrating, Too much grinding to get the money! Better to use Save Editor to get more money.Lol...Future tags planned? I hope not NTR.
Having a mission log would be useful, because staring at the city map doesn't help... what do I need to do to continue the game?
screens too ugly in my taste to care bout this ^^
Now I can say that the renders have finally been fixed. Could you give my game another chance? Hope you like it.

• Star-struck
Reactions: TheDevian
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes