PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
When can we expect it?
The update is already in the testing phase, just a few specific tweaks are missing. So I believe it is already available this week, at most on 09/09. More than 20 new scenes will be added to the gallery. Apart from individual interactions you may have on a daily basis with the girls.

Reactions: Reifon

BDI

May 23, 2017
The update is already in the testing phase, just a few specific tweaks are missing. So I believe it is already available this week, at most on 09/09. More than 20 new scenes will be added to the gallery. Apart from individual interactions you may have on a daily basis with the girls.
Thank you.

Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Thank you.
Hello friend, I'm here to apologize for not releasing the update in the time I said. I decided at the last minute to add some extra animations with the 4 main girls (Dakota, Diane, Clarice and Jane) and the renders took a little longer than expected to be ready. I believe that everything will be ready by tomorrow, the wait will be worth it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrooksInWildWest-0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: tommyjohne

Morho

May 16, 2023
was game renamed? i think hat i saw something similar from dev before and there was focusing on whores game...now seeing this one as harem (with whores again) making me curiouse

Last edited:
Reactions: PiggyNose

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Guys, for those who wanted to know about plans for future updates. The idea of NTR was totally abandoned, the main idea now is that it's a Full Harem with just the MC getting all the girls. The script was rewritten and the second chapter is already in production, following this line.
I guess we can avoid the prostitutes, right?

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
was game renamed? i think hat i saw something similar from dev before and there was focusing on whores game...now seeing this one as harem (with whores again) making me curiouse
Yes, I reworked the entire script and just reused some scenes that were ready. The old idea was abandoned and so I renamed the game.

I guess we can avoid the prostitutes, right?
Yes, you can avoid them during gameplay. They do not affect the main story.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
What is the combat like? Turn based? Quick time events?
Combat is basically you "Clicking at the right time".

screenshot0004.png

This slider moves around the screen and you can shoot freely as fast as you can (As long as you have bullets in your gun)

However, the shots will only hit the bandit if they are within the "green area", the others will be wasted bullets and you will just lose ammunition.

screenshot0016.png

The bandit's counterattack is already turn-based, you receive them whenever the slider reaches the left and right corners.

The damage you deal is random, with parameters defined according to the gun you are using (better guns, higher random values), and the damage you receive is also randomized according to the difficulty level of the bandit you are hunting.

Drope

Mar 16, 2018
Holsters hadn't been invented in the Old Wild West?! All the woman walking around holding guns like they were purses.

Somebody inform the DEV that women with holsters are sexy too! Look at Lara Croft!

• Haha
Reactions: PiggyNose and Morho
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes