kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Dosn´t matter if I shoot the 300$ or 500$ Bandit, I only get 150$ Reward !?
it is still good when u will compare it to other proffesions as cowboys who got around 1 dollar daily....

still from game probably best job was whore as she could do few handjobs in year and live as princess drowning in money :D

• Haha
Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
it is still good when u will compare it to other proffesions as cowboys who got around 1 dollar daily....

still from game probably best job was whore as she could do few handjobs in year and live as princess drowning in money :D
It's bigger than my monthly salary. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Good morning everyone, chapter 1 has been finished but we are not very satisfied with the final result. So during the next few weeks we will be doing a big rework of the scenes and dialogues with new mechanics and improvement of the current mechanics, new scenes between the existing scenes, additional dialogues and also some changes in the plot. During the next few days we intend to release some previews of what is to come and deliver a new chapter 1, more interesting, engaging and fun. Thanks for the support!

Reactions: wood0803

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SmithInWildWest-0.021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
And we repeat, repeat, repeat, I will stop with the repeats. You sleep your money away, and on top of that your life points too. The price of the weapon is exorbitant especially when you see how fast they tax you money. Basically this game is just a purge of anal.

• Thinking Face

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
And we repeat, repeat, repeat, I will stop with the repeats. You sleep your money away, and on top of that your life points too. The price of the weapon is exorbitant especially when you see how fast they tax you money. Basically this game is just a purge of anal.
[/QUOMC is suppose to be in 1876. In 1876 if a person had $50 they could buy the damn hotel and have money left over.

• Sad

Wuzzie241

Nov 7, 2021
Is there a time limit until yuou can visit the Saloon?

I just started the game from scratch. Enabled Cheats. But i cannot visit the Sheriff, Butchery, Saloon or Gun Store.

Aug 30, 2022
Smith in Wild West [v0.21] [Piggy Nose Games] – Compressed

- Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura

Last edited:

DoctorPlague

Oct 31, 2021
Renderings are very grainy...The money making system is unbalanced. Working in the mine for $50 and getting robbed in the night is frustrating, Too much grinding to get the money! Better to use Save Editor to get more money.Lol...Future tags planned? I hope not NTR.
Having a mission log would be useful, because staring at the city map doesn't help... what do I need to do to continue the game?
This game is sh*t there is nothing do in this game

Reactions: bruce555

DoctorPlague

Oct 31, 2021
Nothing personal
But developer plz get your basic game development course done , nothing grand passing will do as whole game I feel nothing in this game( exept irritation and anger)

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
I can't find the bandit's shoot. What are the conditions ? thks
You need to clear the sheriff's office, you get this mission by trying to buy a "Shotgun" in the gun store.

If you sleep in the abandoned house and don't have a good weapon, your money is "stolen". To avoid this deposit your money in the bank before going to sleep or sleep in the Hotel. The game has a whole chain of missions that are unlocked as you reach the requirements, if you just work in the mine and sleep nothing will be unlocked, you need to explore more. The first requirement to start the missions is to pay the doctor Henry, in the nursery.

Is there a time limit until yuou can visit the Saloon?

I just started the game from scratch. Enabled Cheats. But i cannot visit the Sheriff, Butchery, Saloon or Gun Store.
The game has a whole chain of missions that are unlocked as you reach the requirements, if you just work in the mine and sleep nothing will be unlocked, you need to explore more. The first requirement to start the missions is to pay the doctor Henry, in the nursery. The Saloon is unlocked after the scene with Jeffrey, it works every day during the afternoon and evening.

Nothing personal
But developer plz get your basic game development course done , nothing grand passing will do as whole game I feel nothing in this game( exept irritation and anger)
After the release of the next update I will write a Walktrough, but if you have questions about how to unlock something or the gameplay. Feel free to call me.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Okay, after reaching the end of, as yet, chapter 1, I have a couple little notes for the game. For the bank, it should be just Deposit and Withdrawal. That is the biggest thing. Second, might want to work on some of the other spelling, etc. in game. Just ask someone to proofread, maybe, what you write. This way, it makes sense. Oh, it is boar, deer and bison. Again, no need to make them plural when you are hunting one at a time. And deer is both singular and plural. I do apologize if I seem to be nitpicking. I don't want to do that. Instead, I want to help you out. Anyway, I would like to see more. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart

Wuzzie241

Nov 7, 2021
The game has a whole chain of missions that are unlocked as you reach the requirements, if you just work in the mine and sleep nothing will be unlocked, you need to explore more. The first requirement to start the missions is to pay the doctor Henry, in the nursery. The Saloon is unlocked after the scene with Jeffrey, it works every day during the afternoon and evening.
I have worked for Jeremy in the mines, and paid back the doctor. But i am still only getting "I have nothing to do there"

I have bought horses in the Stable and trained up to 150, or so.

But i'm only able to:

Go to Church or Nursery to heal.
Mine to work.
Hotel or Abandoned House to sleep. Town Hall for the cheats and upgrades, and the Bank.

I have gone through 3 weeks or so now.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes