DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
View attachment 2354008
Damn! That is some wild west alright. You keep a gun even while taking a bath.
And just where was she keeping that .58 caliber single shot to keep the powder dry while bathing?

Whoever designed those assets has never held, let alone seen, a real gun... and he used them anyway.
Looking at the boar hunt preview: The "gun" looks like a cross between a revolver, a lever action rifle, and a modern pistol. Good luck not getting a kill shot on a charging boar. If the "gun" didn't break your wrist when fired, there's no way to reload it.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
And just where was she keeping that .58 caliber single shot to keep the powder dry while bathing?

Whoever designed those assets has never held, let alone seen, a real gun... and he used them anyway.
Looking at the boar hunt preview: The "gun" looks like a cross between a revolver, a lever action rifle, and a modern pistol. Good luck not getting a kill shot on a charging boar. If the "gun" didn't break your wrist when fired, there's no way to reload it.
I tend not to always look for logic in most games like this. I would not be able to play most of them if I was thinking all the time. I won't blame the dev for choosing that gun, it might be an asset issue. But yeah, at least making the scene believable. That looks dumb.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2022
So Gudil...Fuck, in every game review I see it the same way! Explain this facepalm to me! In every review you always give a judgment equal to mine... I'm confused, what do you want to communicate to me?
Yeh you got some of those idiots. Sometimes I write something with a few questions or suggestions, and get a lot of up votes, and then 1 or 2 facepalms. I have seen worse, lets say it like that...

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yeh you got some of those idiots. Sometimes I write something with a few questions or suggestions, and get a lot of up votes, and then 1 or 2 facepalms. I have seen worse, lets say it like that...
If facepalms actually meant something like a reduction of your overall score then maybe they would serve a purpose but as of now they mean the same as likes. (It's why I stopped giving facepalms long ago.) Although some people here really get hung up on something that's just cosmetic.
*Edit thanks for the like

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021

Might wanna spend more time looking at old weapons. There is nothing wrong, or incorrect, about that gun. Maybe wander on over to Forgotten Weapons and let Gun Jesus rectify your ignorance. It's almost as if single shot guns were around long before revolvers or magazine fed ones. And they were even breech loaders, cause you can do that on more than just rifles and smooth-bores.

Reactions: PiggyNose

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I tend not to always look for logic in most games like this. I would not be able to play most of them if I was thinking all the time. I won't blame the dev for choosing that gun, it might be an asset issue. But yeah, at least making it believable. That looks dumb.
Meanwhile, there were guns like that. Just because you never saw something, doesn't mean it doesn't exists. Gun smiths made a lot of fucked up guns in the 1800's. It's this thing ppl do that's really weird: Experimentation.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Meanwhile, there were guns like that. Just because you never saw something, doesn't mean it doesn't exists. Gun smiths made a lot of fucked up guns in the 1800's. It's this thing ppl do that's really weird: Experimentation.
I wasn't calling it dumb for the gun. Rather for the scene where she is naked in a lake with a gun in hand.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Might wanna spend more time looking at old weapons. There is nothing wrong, or incorrect, about that gun. Maybe wander on over to Forgotten Weapons and let Gun Jesus rectify your ignorance. It's almost as if single shot guns were around long before revolvers or magazine fed ones. And they were even breech loaders, cause you can do that on more than just rifles and smooth-bores.
You're trying to correct someone who has been collecting antique weapons for over 50 years. (I just sold a revolver I'd bought in High School for $5 for $6000) The way that thing is cobbled together, there is no way to reload it. No break open, no falling block, no slide for that slab sided receiver to open an ejection port. Assuming it might be a percussion cap muzzleloader, there's not even a ram rod to load it with.

DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
best of luck, dev!

SmithInWildWest-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
This game is a scam there is no way to progress the story.The only available tasks are to work on the mine, get money from dice and hunt animals.The stable is forever closed and there is no way to talk with other women except for hunting.Waste of time.

• Hey there

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
This game is a scam there is no way to progress the story.The only available tasks are to work on the mine, get money from dice and hunt animals.The stable is forever closed and there is no way to talk with other women except for hunting.Waste of time.
and why are you telling this me?

onionconfused.gif

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes