Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Dunno what the self proclaimed gun experts and collectors are on about but the first gun looks like a Volcanic Pistol.
Now I gotta admit that I don't know how successfull and widespread that pistol was in the mid of the 19th century
but they are rather iconic in movies and games due to their particular look.

And no I am not interested in debating how well or not said gun is for hunting purposes as this is a work of
fiction and we see physics and reality defying stuff in movies, games, books, etc. all the time.

Not to mention the dev being forced to work with assets available and affordable.

________

Good first release PiggyNose. I liked the intro. Not sure about the free roam yet
as it's just the first release and it's very barebone. Meaning that I can't judge it yet
and not that I don't like it. Guess I gotta wait and see how this evolves.

Anyhow godspeed with your game/AVN and don't get disheartend by all the negative shittery!

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
always interested in kitchen table peace of mind as he sayed he is not interested in debates (who care about what he is interested?)

and second part could be translated (in non kitchen tables words) dont worry that ppl dont like your game... focuse on that few simps who praise you for whatever u do.

Reactions: LordSinner

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
always interested in kitchen table peace of mind as he sayed he is not interested in debates (who care about what he is interested?)

and second part could be translated (in non kitchen tables words) dont worry that ppl dont like your game... focuse on that few simps who praise you for whatever u do.
Who hurt you my friend? Did your cat shit in your morning cereals without you noticing?

Nevertheless I am happy to hear you being interested in my peace of mind.
Means a lot to me. Honestly. Seriously. Without any irony.

For the second part of your intangible writing:
Maybe use a dictionary to properly translate my posting as you clearly seem to have gotten it wrong.
Most likely on purpose though. But "not getting disheartend be negative shittery" litterally means
not what you are wanting it to mean and how you bent outta shape to understand it.

But hey, please enlighten me and this board why you think that every single dev should listen to you personally?
Because that is how you can read your paragraph and I mean I get that you only want to be every of these devs
to be successfull and roll in serious bank, and that's soooo incredibly nice of you but what makes you the expert
that every dev should listen too? Have you yourself successfully created AVNs for decades in a way that you
could afford to retire with a 12 diggit number on your bank account? Or do you got anything other reference
that puts your personal opinon about AVNs above everyone else's?

There are 5,6 million members registered on this board. So it's fair to assume that there are also
5,6 million preferences, kinks, interests and even more combinations thereof. Sure some might overlap too.
What makes you think that a) yours are identical with those of the other 5,6 millon members and
b) that you speak for all of them?

There are people who like blondes and others who don't but instead prefers brunettes.
There are folk who like Mercedes, others who like Beamers.
Some like metal, some like techno or EDM and all of that is perfectly fine and part of life.

Why didn't I adress the not so good parts about this AVN? Simple: Artists and creators are their own
worst critics so of course PiggyNose is aware of some of the grainy and noise renders and I bet
it bothers them quite a lot and they will overhaul them eventually. No need to pile up on that from my perspective.
For me the AVN/game currently in it's first release, (keep in mind it is visibly labeld as v0.01) is the bare backbone
of the game. We got the intro and we got the town and the mechanics.
Storywise it is not much but it is rather structured as it is the foundation the dev can build up on.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Who hurt you my friend? Did your cat shit in your morning cereals without you noticing?

Nevertheless I am happy to hear you being interested in my peace of mind.
Means a lot to me. Honestly. Seriously. Without any irony.

For the second part of your intangible writing:
Maybe use a dictionary to properly translate my posting as you clearly seem to have gotten it wrong.
Most likely on purpose though. But "not getting disheartend be negative shittery" litterally means
not what you are wanting it to mean and how you bent outta shape to understand it.

But hey, please enlighten me and this board why you think that every single dev should listen to you personally?
Because that is how you can read your paragraph and I mean I get that you only want to be every of these devs
to be successfull and roll in serious bank, and that's soooo incredibly nice of you but what makes you the expert
that every dev should listen too? Have you yourself successfully created AVNs for decades in a way that you
could afford to retire with a 12 diggit number on your bank account? Or do you got anything other reference
that puts your personal opinon about AVNs above everyone else's?

There are 5,6 million members registered on this board. So it's fair to assume that there are also
5,6 million preferences, kinks, interests and even more combinations thereof. Sure some might overlap too.
What makes you think that a) yours are identical with those of the other 5,6 millon members and
b) that you speak for all of them?

There are people who like blondes and others who don't but instead prefers brunettes.
There are folk who like Mercedes, others who like Beamers.
Some like metal, some like techno or EDM and all of that is perfectly fine and part of life.

Why didn't I adress the not so good parts about this AVN? Simple: Artists and creators are their own
worst critics so of course PiggyNose is aware of some of the grainy and noise renders and I bet
it bothers them quite a lot and they will overhaul them eventually. No need to pile up on that from my perspective.
For me the AVN/game currently in it's first release, (keep in mind it is visibly labeld as v0.01) is the bare backbone
of the game. We got the intro and we got the town and the mechanics.
Storywise it is not much but it is rather structured as it is the foundation the dev can build up on.
table that is long and i am not interested in reading that all....but i dont have cats (like dogs more) and i dont eat cereals (not enought proteins in them)

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
table that is long and i am not interested in reading that all....but i dont have cats (like dogs more) and i dont eat cereals (not enought proteins in them)
Not surprised to hear that you are that kind of internet guy that can't handle more than couple lines of text.

And no, it's not about you not giving a damn. If you wouldn't give a damn you wouldn't have made
your intial post in the first place. So yeah...

Anyhow have pleasant day.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
nah just dont important enought to make A4 wall of text (or read that nonsence) :D

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
For some reason when I saw this title my brain autocorrected it to 'Will Smith in Wild Wild West'. Do not ask me why.

• Haha
Reactions: PiggyNose
Jun 10, 2022

This. Oh, good God, could not agree more. I cannot imagine feeling so entitled as that guy who continues to post about how a new game is not to his liking. Just move on to a game more to your liking (And maybe find a better translator and spellcheck app in the process).

wood0803

May 25, 2022
As the respect value changes, an image error occurs every time you stay at a hotel. It's so easy to become a millionaire on banking interest alone. Is this on purpose? And the amount of deposit and withdrawal in banking is too small.
It is a waste of time to deposit and withdraw $100 when your deposits are piled up in units of 100,000.
In the Sheriff menu, even if I select the Most Wanted level and capture him, it doesn't reflect properly. (I should get a $1000 reward, but I only get $500.) The bandit runs away too often. Is this also intentional?
Repeated image error, inconvenience of banking. Bandit rating error, etc... It's not an environment where you can play properly.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
As the respect value changes, an image error occurs every time you stay at a hotel. It's so easy to become a millionaire on banking interest alone. Is this on purpose? And the amount of deposit and withdrawal in banking is too small.
It is a waste of time to deposit and withdraw $100 when your deposits are piled up in units of 100,000.
In the Sheriff menu, even if I select the Most Wanted level and capture him, it doesn't reflect properly. (I should get a $1000 reward, but I only get $500.) The bandit runs away too often. Is this also intentional?
Repeated image error, inconvenience of banking. Bandit rating error, etc... It's not an environment where you can play properly.
Hey, thanks for the feedback! Most of these errors are being corrected and adjusted as you report them, including the bank's interest rate (it was really high). In the official release of the first chapter, I hope it will be more consistent so that everyone can have a more fun gameplay!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Not bad start - like the wild west persona - would be nice to be able to deposit a typed in amount instead of the set amounts or all
can the mc get higher than 400%? and yes the money system is a bit low - you have to rely on the bonus in the mine to get real money

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Not bad start - like the wild west persona - would be nice to be able to deposit a typed in amount instead of the set amounts or all
can the mc get higher than 400%? and yes the money system is a bit low - you have to rely on the bonus in the mine to get real money
Chapter 1 was released today, now you have the option to deposit or withdraw all your money at once. I also put an option for you to activate the Cheats and have infinite money.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SmithInWildWest-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes