sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 2350271

Overview:
In this game you will live the life of Smith III! After several years of humiliation, you rebel against Tyler, the school bully! But only your courage it wasn't enough, Tyler attacked you and you couldn't defend yourself! In your subconscious, you had a conversation with the patriarch of the Smith family, which takes you back to the times of the wild west! Where real men were made!
Thread Updated: 2023-01-31
Release Date: 2023-01-30
Developer: Piggy Nose Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2350304 View attachment 2350305 View attachment 2350307 View attachment 2350308 View attachment 2350309 View attachment 2350310 View attachment 2350311 View attachment 2350332 View attachment 2350333 View attachment 2350337 View attachment 2350339
I had an exception and thought I'd pass it on:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6644, in script
io "You're a respected guy in the county, so you get a 50% discount."
TypeError: %d format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\AVN\SmithWildWest-0.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\AVN\SmithWildWest-0.01-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1362, in say
what = what % tag_quoting_dict

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Smith in Wild West 0.01
Tue Jan 31 17:43:47 2023

• Hey there
Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
ahh another wild west one..

will this one be ntr free? Sharing? As in no one will touch the LIs and the MC the only one who will be fucking them?
Also saloon girls.. are they main LIs? side chicks? or just in the game for some side fun with saloon girls? that's fine as long as they are not main LIs I hope.

Harem? Hope it is.

What are the future fetishes as well? Will they be avoidable as in it does not happen at all?

what are the future tags?

good luck dev.

- There are no plans yet for NTR in the first chapter.
- All girls in the game (except the Saloon ones) will have side missions outside the main story, the MC can choose to get involved or not with one of them or with all of them, forming a harem.
- About the Saloon girls, there will be only one main girl who will actively participate in the story. The intention is to add a new girl to the Saloon with each update, with different options and sexual fetishes for the player to choose from.
- The future tags you can expect in the next updates are (Anal Sex, Drugs, Footjob, Group sex, Harem, Interracial, Male Domination, Masturbation, Oral sex, Prostitution, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Teasing, Titfuck and Virgin).
- Sexual content will be avoidable and will not significantly affect the main story. Giving you the freedom to choose to date the girls you feel best about.

Last edited:

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Okay, got everything, hunter everything, now what ?

When do the stables open?

Is there an endgoal to the game? Or am I just to early with v0.1?
This first version only has the Prologue and the mechanics of the main map, the first chapter is already in development where you will have more options of things to do. The release forecast will be for the beginning of March!

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
- There are no plans yet for NTR in the first chapter, but if there is in future chapters, it can be avoided (don't worry).
- All girls in the game (except the Saloon ones) will have side missions outside the main story, the MC can choose to get involved or not with one of them or with all of them, forming a harem.
- About the Saloon girls, there will be only one main girl who will actively participate in the story. The intention is to add a new girl to the Saloon with each update, with different options and sexual fetishes for the player to choose from.
- The future tags you can expect in the next updates are (Anal Sex, Bukkake, Drugs, Footjob, Futa/Trans, Group sex, Harem, Humiliation, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration, NTR (Avoidable), Oral sex, Prostitution, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Teasing, Titfuck, Trap (Avoidable), Virgin and Voyeurism).
- Sexual content will be avoidable and will not significantly affect the main story. Giving you the freedom to choose to date the girls you feel best about.
and that is what i waited to hear....now i can definitely leave, gl with this one and bye

Last edited:

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
I had an exception and thought I'd pass it on:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\AVN\SmithWildWest-0.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\AVN\SmithWildWest-0.01-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1362, in say
what = what % tag_quoting_dict

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Smith in Wild West 0.01
Tue Jan 31 17:43:47 2023
Thanks for reporting this bug! I'll post a patch with it fixed soon!

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Thanks for fixing the images which are super grainy. This hurts the eyes and the head. :eek:
Good luck Dev for the development of the game! (y)
I managed to rent a VM with better video cards, the images should be smoother in the first chapter!

Reactions: Moosica

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
(I recommend you try the Saloon, it has interesting things there)

The intention for Saloon is that each update adds a new girl with different sexual options and fetishes. But I also plan some different functions, like card games, extra missions, you'll be able to drink and get henchmen to help you.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
The intention for Saloon is that each update adds a new girl with different sexual options and fetishes. But I also plan some different functions, like card games, extra missions, you'll be able to drink and get henchmen to help you.
yep i already readed that it will be "harem" fuck whore simulator....u dont need convincing me into avoiding this game twice :Dand dont want to rather know why i would need henchmen...

Reactions: LordSinner

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
This game is a scam there is no way to progress the story.The only available tasks are to work on the mine, get money from dice and hunt animals.The stable is forever closed and there is no way to talk with other women except for hunting.Waste of time.
This first version is just the prologue of the first chapter that is yet to come. About the sexual scenes, just choose Play with the Girls at Saloon.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
- There are no plans yet for NTR in the first chapter, but if there is in future chapters, it can be avoided (don't worry).
- The future tags you can expect in the next updates are (Anal Sex, Bukkake, Drugs, Footjob, Futa/Trans, Group sex, Harem, Humiliation, Interracial, Lesbian, Male Domination, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration, NTR (Avoidable), Oral sex, Prostitution, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Teasing, Titfuck, Trap (Avoidable), Virgin and Voyeurism).
welp this does not sound appealing to me, good luck.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Wiki wiki, Wild Wild West, Jim West desperado, Rough Rider, no you don't want nada. None of this, six gunnin this, brother runnin this. Buffalo soldier. Look, it's like I told you. Any damsal that's in distress, will be outta that dress when she meets Jim West. Rough neck, so go check the law and abide watch your step or flex and get a hole in your side. Swallow your pride, don't let your lip react. You don't wanna see my hand where my hip be at. With Artimis from the start of this, runnin' the game, James West tamin' the West, so remember the name.
Looks like fun! I can't wait for MC to wake up as THEE James West and rescue some Damsel's in distress. We all know what's gonna happen after that ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kokos94
Mar 31, 2022
Ah this game is deffo not for me. Good luck anyway.

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Me to myself after hearing the future tags:LOL:
fd026e53-753a-4d6a-acf7-9a7bd1dc9ae9_text.gif
Good luck with your game and I hope that you can make a living out of it but I won't play or support your game cause I'm a hardcore harem fan:)

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes