- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrooksInWuild-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Guys, for those who wanted to know about plans for future updates. The idea of NTR was totally abandoned, the main idea now is that it's a Full Harem with just the MC getting all the girls. The script was rewritten and the second chapter is already in production, following this line.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
but sir, those still aren't nipples... they're just areolas.
^Exactly this. The areola and the nipple are not the same thing (even if they are connected). But a breast without a nipple, has no point. ;)

There are a number of ways to get a good nipple in Daz, but the easiest/basic one is just to move the default nipple slider to the right.
Go to the Parameters tab, click on your character, and it will be under Actor. It looks like pinched clay, but it's better than nothing.
1690515009746.png
This is your most basic one, that should be included by default. If you want to do better than that, you can download some of the add-ons, like Headlights, HD Nipples, etc.
This one uses the Headlights Add-on, and you can see the detail differences.
Maddie_Tits_in_the_City_Free_Nipple.png

I really like what I have seen otherwise so far, so I wish you the best of luck.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, happy to help if I can.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
^Exactly this. The areola and the nipple are not the same thing (even if they are connected). But a breast without a nipple, has no point. ;)

There are a number of ways to get a good nipple in Daz, but the easiest/basic one is just to move the default nipple slider to the right.
Go to the Parameters tab, click on your character, and it will be under Actor. It looks like pinched clay, but it's better than nothing.
This is your most basic one, that should be included by default. If you want to do better than that, you can download some of the add-ons, like Headlights, HD Nipples, etc.

I really like what I have seen otherwise so far, so I wish you the best of luck.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, happy to help if I can.
Wow, thanks so much for the tip! I will adjust this now and release a patch.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
"The idea of NTR was totally abandoned, the main idea now is that it's a Full Harem with just the MC getting all the girls."

Goddammit you could get a medal for that. You don't often see that kind of change of direction around here. I haven't played the game yet, as I don't usually play the first few updates, but I might put this one up for download.

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Renderings are very grainy...The money making system is unbalanced. Working in the mine for $50 and getting robbed in the night is frustrating, Too much grinding to get the money! Better to use Save Editor to get more money.Lol...Future tags planned? I hope not NTR.
Having a mission log would be useful, because staring at the city map doesn't help... what do I need to do to continue the game?
That's grinding is one thing I can never stand. That's why the first thing to do when the game starts is to use the URM mod if you need money, so it's easy to put a little "bonus" in all the values you need!

Reactions: qaywsx and Faxe10%

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Wow, thanks so much for the tip! I will adjust this now and release a patch.
nipple patch for the absolute win :giggle:

It looks like pinched clay, but it's better than nothing.

This is your most basic one, that should be included by default.
it's better than nothing but also still irksome that they don't look like a nipple, i.e. pinched clay.

If you want to do better than that, you can download some of the add-ons, like Headlights, HD Nipples, etc.
this is where it's at
and if u really wanna go a step further, have a normal and erect version

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
PiggyNose

As for those nipples, I used Breastacular at first, but it fought me and I always had a little trouble with it and I switched to Headlights. It gives you nipples, areolas and milk, but those areolas are horrible looking and I always have to hide that Headlights shell and leave just the nipples showing. If you're the least bit into bigger nipples, I highly recommend it. Of course, there are a few small nipples in the selection too. I'll get the breasts from a different morph.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
PiggyNose

As for those nipples, I used Breastacular at first, but it fought me and I always had a little trouble with it and I switched to Headlights. It gives you nipples, areolas and milk, but those areolas are horrible looking and I always have to hide that Headlights shell and leave just the nipples showing. If you're the least bit into bigger nipples, I highly recommend it. Of course, there are a few small nipples in the selection too. I'll get the breasts from a different morph.
Yeah, don't use the shell for it, use the base from the skin, or use HD Nipples to make a custom one.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... The game is... not bad... or not SO bad... In any case, there are two things (at least the two that seem to make the least sense) that bother me.
First: If the grandfather was a famous sheriff in 1877 and we take into account that each generation changes, on average, every 25 years, his grandson must have been born between 1902 and 1907... How is it possible that he was born in 1997/8? Mathematically, they skipped at least three generations!
And... the second: Why no one wears belts and/or gun holsters. They all walk around wielding their guns! Has no sense! LOL

Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Ok... The game is... not bad... or not SO bad... In any case, there are two things (at least the two that seem to make the least sense) that bother me.
First: If the grandfather was a famous sheriff in 1877 and we take into account that each generation changes, on average, every 25 years, his grandson must have been born between 1902 and 1907... How is it possible that he was born in 1997/8? Mathematically, they skipped at least three generations!
And... the second: Why no one wears belts and/or gun holsters. They all walk around wielding their guns! Has no sense! LOL
Hey, friend! Thanks for the feedback. What you said actually makes sense, in the initial timeline he would have been the MC's great grandfather, but I thought the generations would be too far apart. About the belts, I had a hard time finding one that fit the clothes and body of all the characters so I preferred to let them in the character's hands.

Bank is always closed after first meeting with Jane.
Now Town Hall is always closed while it keeps prompting to buy a hunting license..
I didn't find anything in the code that locked the bank and the town hall, but they are locked depending on the day of the week (Saturday or Sunday) or the time of day (after the afternoon). Check your game calendar and if the error persists let me know.

good game so far, but how do you unlock the last 2 (dream)scenes?
The answer is below in the spoiler!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you guys!

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

What's new in the new update, all new animations and also the old ones converted to webm (much smoother and more detailed).

Reactions: TheDevian
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes