Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 2957266
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:giggle:
Except for the double hammers those look similar to the old Automag like Clint Eastwood used in "Sudden Impact". Not exactly a pistol of the old west. Why not use pics of Single Action Army revolvers there are an abundance of them around I'm sure, or for black powder Colt Dragoons or Colt Army/Navy revolvers. There are several examples in old westerns especially the Clint Eastwood westerns Like the Colt Walker he used in "The Outlaw Josie Wales".

Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
A well-meaning piece of advice from an anonymous player: forget about animations for now and focus on improving the renders.
They are the foundation of every VN.
Thank you for the advice, this is my first VN and all support is welcome. Originally I'm a programmer, I'm learning everything from absolute zero with tutorials here on F95 and YouTube. I also get a lot of tips from more established Devs like TheDevian who helped me a lot. Unfortunately I don't have a good computer, I use an i5 notebook with an integrated video card. My last renders were done on Google VM's where I pay by the hour, I've also tried using iRay servers but my internet upload is very slow which makes it unfeasible and expensive to render in batch. But I'm looking for alternatives to get better renderings in iRay, I've made some optimizations, I'm studying techniques to make the renderings lighter and I'm also thinking about perhaps setting up my own setup and reworking the old renderings with better quality.

Reactions: TheDevian

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Holsters hadn't been invented in the Old Wild West?! All the woman walking around holding guns like they were purses.

Somebody inform the DEV that women with holsters are sexy too! Look at Lara Croft!
I plan on adding holsters to the game and also rerendering the old footage so the girls are wearing holsters. But I still haven't found a model that fits with the weapons in the game (maybe I should hire a 3D modeler who can make them on demand). But this is something that is in my plans and will be added in future updates.

- You shot me and I should pay you?
- Stop being a crybaby, be a man and pay me!
- Ok, that's reasonable.

LOL'd and alt+f4'd
I know this seemed like a somewhat "forced" dialogue, my friend. But I needed this to introduce the first mission of the plot, which is for the MC to look for money to pay the doctor (this would also familiarize you with the game's financial system). This dialogue is in the game's prologue, you should give it one more chance and keep playing to see how everything unfolds.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I plan on adding holsters to the game and also rerendering the old footage so the girls are wearing holsters. But I still haven't found a model that fits with the weapons in the game (maybe I should hire a 3D modeler who can make them on demand). But this is something that is in my plans and will be added in future updates.
Open the gun in an empty scene, then export it as an obj, then send it to me on Discord, I will see what I can do. I can't make it be clothing, been trying to convert a dress for weeks, and it keeps breaking, but I might be able to make something that you could parent to her hip or something like that.

And yes, you are going to need something with a dedicated (nvidea) graphic card at some point to make this work, and a desktop will be cheaper for the same parts.

TropicalSun971

Jul 23, 2023
I don't know who's life I could "live" in this game but:
  • Yesterday's downloads where flaged as containing viruses,
  • Today they are not, but abslotuly not interresting, and at some point unplayable:
    • You have to advance time manually (at least I haven't understood how to do it automagically),
    • You go to a place where a woman is, choose how to bang here... And no story.
Removed and will be particularly cautious before downloading any game from this studio.

• Thinking Face

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
I don't know who's life I could "live" in this game but:
  • Yesterday's downloads where flaged as containing viruses,
  • Today they are not, but abslotuly not interresting, and at some point unplayable:
    • You have to advance time manually (at least I haven't understood how to do it automagically),
    • You go to a place where a woman is, choose how to bang here... And no story.
Removed and will be particularly cautious before downloading any game from this studio.
This game has been downloaded more than 20000 times not only here, but on other sites with the same links and you were the only one who flagged a possible "virus" in the files. I do periodic checks on my computer and I scanned the files again today just out of conscience and nothing was found. The links were not changed.

Time advances whenever you perform an action in the game, be it hunting, taking a nap at the hotel, working in the mines, sexual interactions or riding through the desert. When you are on the main map, the MC himself gives you tips on how to continue the story, the current version has more than 40 scenes which gives around 2~3 hours of gameplay.

strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
This game has been downloaded more than 20000 times not only here, but on other sites with the same links and you were the only one who flagged a possible "virus" in the files. I do periodic checks on my computer and I scanned the files again today just out of conscience and nothing was found. The links were not changed.

Time advances whenever you perform an action in the game, be it hunting, taking a nap at the hotel, working in the mines, sexual interactions or riding through the desert. When you are on the main map, the MC himself gives you tips on how to continue the story, the current version has more than 40 scenes which gives around 2~3 hours of gameplay.
You shouldn't even waste your time responding to these comments, he commented the same thing on other threads. It's just a fake trying to cause.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Ren'Py triggers some virus checkers. Not a lot you can do.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Are there any problems with the compressed version as it is not taking away $10 for the hotel room and restoring health points when sleeping.

Edit. I seem to have raised my respect level to the of getting a $5 discount on the room, the new room cost is deducted from my total.

Last edited:

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Are there any problems with the compressed version as it is not taking away $10 for the hotel room and restoring health points when sleeping.

Edit. I seem to have raised my respect level to the of getting a $5 discount on the room, the new room cost is deducted from my total.
I'll check if this also occurs in the original version. Thanks for letting me know!

TongueThaid

Dec 25, 2021
Hey PiggyNose two things. I'm getting an uncaught exception while talking to Nayla in her tent at the native village. That and who is in the bottom three images on the second page of the gallery. I have not seen her yet or am I missing something.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Hey PiggyNose two things. I'm getting an uncaught exception while talking to Nayla in her tent at the native village. That and who is in the bottom three images on the second page of the gallery. I have not seen her yet or am I missing something.
Good morning ToungeThaid! About the error with Nayla, does it occur when you are in Free Roam through Native Village? Or during cutscenes? Can you send me a screenshot of the error so I can correct it?

Regarding the last 3 scenes on page two of the gallery, there are spoilers below.

Thanks for flagging, I hope you enjoyed the game.

Reactions: TongueThaid

TongueThaid

Dec 25, 2021
Morning PiggyNose. Thanks for the tip with the gallery. The exception occurs when in free roam at the village after talking to Nayla clicking on nothing and she agrees. Tried taking a screenshot but couldn't figure out how to paste it from clipboard. First time trying this.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Morning PiggyNose. Thanks for the tip with the gallery. The exception occurs when in free roam at the village after talking to Nayla clicking on nothing and she agrees. Tried taking a screenshot but couldn't figure out how to paste it from clipboard. First time trying this.
I managed to reproduce it here, there really was an error in the code. I'll fix it and release a patch later today. I'm updating old images that were poorly rendered, I'm going to take advantage of them and launch them too.

If you are on the PC version, download this Script file that I attached and place it in your "Game" folder. It is already corrected.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FYI, PiggyNose, I just started this yesterday and finished today. I noticed some things, all meant as constructive feedback:
Don't let what I listed above give you the wrong impression. I enjoyed what I've seen so far. There's an interesting story, both why the MC is in Goldfield in the first place as well as the different plots for various characters. The use of music and sound effects is done well, and you have chosen nice models for the girls. Thanks for sharing on here, and good luck on the future of your game. I'm looking forward to coming releases. :)

Last edited:

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
The main protagonist is really a crybaby, but at least that part is passed real quick, look forward the dev to enhance the graphic and animation (because it was really lacking in previous versions and the body types is a bit too similar.)
Sandbox-wise the game is good, not too grindy and keep relevant to storyline, so the dev knows what he is doing.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes