MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Finally the game was updated, as I redid all the game's content, chapter 4 had to be divided into 2 parts. The first one was launched now and the second one will probably be launched at the end of the month. Below is a video tutorial on the new animation control. If you have any questions about the update, please contact me.

Awesome. Thanks PiggyNose, can't wait to play it. :)

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
A lot of things in the game have been changed, so I recommend starting new saves from 0. (A lot of content was also added to the previous chapters)
But if you want to go straight to Chapter 4, I can provide a Save game at the end of Chapter 3 with everything at maximum and the gallery unlocked. (Although I think it loses all its fun).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A lot of things in the game have been changed, so I recommend starting new saves from 0. (A lot of content was also added to the previous chapters)
But if you want to go straight to Chapter 4, I can provide a Save game at the end of Chapter 3 with everything at maximum and the gallery unlocked. (Although I think it loses all its fun).
I've had fun playing, so I don't mind restarting. But for future takeaways with your development process, you might want to consult this thread about avoiding save breaking in Ren'Py. Very often broken saves are actually avoidable with a little planning of the right things and following certain procedures. I'm not saying that may or may not apply to what you personally have done, but avoiding broken saves whenever possible is always best. IIRC, this is the second total restart required of the game (so 3 playthroughs from the beginning needed); that's a pattern to try to mitigate. Some players will just give up on a game if forced to restart too many times.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
I've had fun playing, so I don't mind restarting. But for future takeaways with your development process, you might want to consult this thread about avoiding save breaking in Ren'Py. Very often broken saves are actually avoidable with a little planning of the right things and following certain procedures. I'm not saying that may or may not apply to what you personally have done, but avoiding broken saves whenever possible is always best. IIRC, this is the second total restart required of the game (so 3 playthroughs from the beginning needed); that's a pattern to try to mitigate. Some players will just give up on a game if forced to restart too many times.
This probably won't happen with Brooks anymore, as the next two updates should be the last. But I'll keep that in mind for my next games.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
need help man im stuck at the native's camp it says i dont have a horse
This save is from an old version, right? I fixed the problem with the horse, you should be able to leave the village now.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Decided to check this out and have downloaded it to add to my "test list". I notice an error on the last page of the gallery - it seems the image 88_Idle should be named 88a_Idle instead.

Reactions: PiggyNose

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Decided to check this out and have downloaded it to add to my "test list". I notice an error on the last page of the gallery - it seems the image 88_Idle should be named 88a_Idle instead.
Welcome my friend. I hope you enjoy it. I rank it quite high, but it is on the lighter, fun, sex side, rather than deep & meaningful story & romance.

Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Android version isnt updated to ver 70?
I'm going to compile for Android this afternoon, I had some problems in the last compilation and I don't have an Android phone here to test the new one.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix this right now.

Reactions: TonyMurray

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Welcome my friend. I hope you enjoy it. I rank it quite high, but it is on the lighter, fun, sex side, rather than deep & meaningful story & romance.
I hope so too buddy, I'm testing another one at the moment and then have a couple of imminent updates to play, so it will take a few days to get to this one, but it looks decent. You know me, I like a good connection to the characters and story, but I don't mind a lighter touch if everything works well!

Reactions: MiltonPowers

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
got the same error again cant leave the native camp i woke up after the nightmare
Hey, do you have Discord? Could you join the group in the game's Home Menu and talk to me there? I would like to better understand what you did to have this error and prevent the same thing from happening to other players.

1726479943549.png

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes