KATOLINE

Sep 30, 2020
So I'm downloading now but out of curiosity, is the sandbox in this game decent or is it one of those awful ones that want you to click around on bedroom doors and shit until you finally figure out where to go?

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I finally decided to give this a try. Seriously what is it with Piggy Nose and the constant pausing. This and the 4 Kingdoms has some of the most infuriating text delivery in AVN. It doesn't seem to be as bad here as it is in 4 Kingdom so I think I'll at least give it a while but I just don't understand some people and their design choices. "With dissolve" should be a forbidden command in Ren'Py.

Reactions: PiggyNose

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrooksInWildWest-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
Sorry for this nick pick, but the MC is an idiot. I realize it would be hard to grasp that you've gone back in time, but after a few days you've had time to take it in. Anyone with a small amount of intelligence would know you arent being Punk'd. Especially after being shot, robbed, paid for a night with a saloon girl, and worked in a gold mine.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This game is doing what imo a ton of sandbox games do "wrong" and thats railroad players at the start of a game. Full disclosure Idk how long it lasts because I dropped it pretty early but its not engaging or fun to play a VN style game in a sandbox format.

I played until you buy a horse, and not one time until then did I have a "choice" of what to do. Everything is locked behind what I assume are trigger points in the story to unlock them. You wake up do the mines til low health, buy more health to go to the mines til you pay off the doctor. Then you have to go meet x character before starting the next thing.

All of that stuff should just be a normal ass VN format and when everything is introduced and areas are free to go into open up the sandbox bit. There is no reason the first 5 days should just be the player doing the money grind.

Reactions: IRebel

mesmer11

Nov 27, 2018
I'm also stuck in the sex scene loop with Clarice after the first fishing trip. It's almost like the game should be displaying camera and speed controls and a cum button, but no controls appear.
I figured it out, it's because I went fishing before completing the 11 cattle purchased quest. The game wanted me to wait for the fishing event to be triggered by the story event, not manually.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
I came here with the same issue, working from a new save. And the post-fishing sex scene with Clarice won't end.
I've uploaded the three saves I'm working from. Varying from start of the first fishing experience to trying to leave the village later.
This helped me find the error, I'll release a patch today to fix it. If anyone else is stuck on this scene, please send me your saves so I can fix it.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
I figured it out, it's because I went fishing before completing the 11 cattle purchased quest. The game wanted me to wait for the fishing event to be triggered by the story event, not manually.
The error was exactly that, I put a lock so that the "Fishing" option with the girls only appears now after the event in which they go fishing with the MC for the first time. This fix will come in the patch I'm preparing now, but first I'm finishing rendering the ranch scenes with Ivana that weren't included in the last rework.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
So I'm downloading now but out of curiosity, is the sandbox in this game decent or is it one of those awful ones that want you to click around on bedroom doors and shit until you finally figure out where to go?
It includes a walkthrough that you can use to tell you where to go and what to do next.

Speaking of walkthrough, I have been meaning to tell you PiggyNose and keep forgetting, that you spelt Walkthrough wrong in the Menu. (walktrough - it's missing a h). It was like that in the original version too.

Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
I finally decided to give this a try. Seriously what is it with Piggy Nose and the constant pausing. This and the 4 Kingdoms has some of the most infuriating text delivery in AVN. It doesn't seem to be as bad here as it is in 4 Kingdom so I think I'll at least give it a while but I just don't understand some people and their design choices. "With dissolve" should be a forbidden command in Ren'Py.
The reason I use these dissolves in my games is because I put the effect of the characters blinking and opening and closing their mouths when they speak. So for each scene with a character I always have 4 renders of him in the same pose. The character is talking > dissolves > he blinks for 0.25 seconds > he closes his mouth > dissolves for 0.25 seconds > he opens his mouth again and continues his sentence.

CH1SC2Img03a.png CH1SC2Img03b.png CH1SC2Img04a.png CH1SC2Img04b.png

It's a silly detail but I like the effect it gives to the scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
It includes a walkthrough that you can use to tell you where to go and what to do next.

Speaking of walkthrough, I have been meaning to tell you PiggyNose and keep forgetting, that you spelt Walkthrough wrong in the Menu. (walktrough - it's missing a h). It was like that in the original version too.
Another player told me this afternoon, I've already corrected it so it will be written correctly in the next patch.

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Brooks in Wild West [v0.70] [Piggy Nose Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -