Kimari89

Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys ,just wondering ,is it normal that i can't do anything once chapter 1 is over? Or did i miss/break something?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I am in chapter2, I went to the natives village and go fishing. After fishing, I had sex with Clarice and I am stuck in the sex scene animation. I can't find any button to finish the scene.:FacePalm:

Kimari89

Jul 14, 2017
I am in chapter2, I went to the natives village and go fishing. After fishing, I had sex with Clarice and I am stuck in the sex scene animation. I can't find any button to finish the scene.:FacePalm:
How did you even get anything, i legit just had the msg "end of chapter 1" and now i can't do anything

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
How did you even get anything, i legit just had the msg "end of chapter 1" and now i can't do anything
I just read previous post that my case is an error and will be fixed soon.
I don't stuck at chapter 1 and have you follow the walkthrough?

Kimari89

Jul 14, 2017
I just read previous post that my case is an error and will be fixed soon.
I don't stuck at chapter 1 and have you follow the walkthrough?
I did everything (i think) , got new horse, lvl4 gun , went into the saloon with the girls , met grandpa (again) , then mayor told me i can buy a house , now walkthrough doesnt tell me anything and i'm hella stuck

Reactions: PiggyNose

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Hi PiggyNose, I did enjoy Chapter 4, although I hope the Jane thing is resolved quickly. I didn't like getting my points dropped or losing the ability to visit her for a quickie with one of my favs. :ROFLMAO:

But I'm having trouble unlocking 4 scenes in the gallery.

Chapter 2, Scene 12x & Scene 12x2 (solo with Clarice, and then threesome with Ayiana). I have played those scenes half a dozen times, but they refuse to unlock

Screenshot 2024-09-17 141601.png

Then what looks like Chapter 1, Scene 6B & 6C, Although not sure why they would be on page 9 of the Gallery. But the same thing, I have played through them many times, but still won't unlock

Screenshot 2024-09-17 141631.png

Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
This is so dangerous. How do they not fall out of the hayloft? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 4041900
If you look closely from the other angle, she is leaning on MC's knees. But it really is quite dangerous.

Hi PiggyNose, I did enjoy Chapter 4, although I hope the Jane thing is resolved quickly. I didn't like getting my points dropped or losing the ability to visit her for a quickie with one of my favs. :ROFLMAO:

Chapter 2, Scene 12x & Scene 12x2 (solo with Clarice, and then threesome with Ayiana). I have played those scenes half a dozen times, but they refuse to unlock

View attachment 4041935

Then what looks like Chapter 1, Scene 6B & 6C, Although not sure why they would be on page 9 of the Gallery. But the same thing, I have played through them many times, but still won't unlock

View attachment 4041936
The line with the persistent codes that unlock these scenes in the Gallery was missing (I fixed this when I went to check on the bug they're having with Clarice). It should also be fixed in the next patch. About these last two scenes with Dakota at the lake, you unlock them when you go to the lake on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during the day. Dakota will be there.

About Jane, rest assured that we will have scenes with her in the second part of chapter 4. In fact, I'm rendering this scene right now. xd

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Very enjoyable game. Needs some fixes here and there as it goes forward (please no rework or revamp or re..anything). A few curvy milfs would be much welcomed. Can't wait for the future updates. Good job and good luck dev.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
If you look closely from the other angle, she is leaning on MC's knees. But it really is quite dangerous.

The line with the persistent codes that unlock these scenes in the Gallery was missing (I fixed this when I went to check on the bug they're having with Clarice). It should also be fixed in the next patch. About these last two scenes with Dakota at the lake, you unlock them when you go to the lake on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during the day. Dakota will be there.

About Jane, rest assured that we will have scenes with her in the second part of chapter 4. In fact, I'm rendering this scene right now. xd
Thanks, got the Dakota ones. And I'll wait for the next update for the Clarice ones. Cheers. Very happy about Jane. :ROFLMAO:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Very enjoyable game. Needs some fixes here and there as it goes forward (please no rework or revamp or re..anything). A few curvy milfs would be much welcomed. Can't wait for the future updates. Good job and good luck dev.
This is the rework you're playing now. It's already gone past where the original was up to. So you don't have to worry about hearing the dreaded R word again. :)

Reactions: nozu

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
How to get the two scenes in gallery page 2 at the bottom middle bottom and bottom right?

Kimari89

Jul 14, 2017

View attachment 4041935

View attachment 4041936
I mean , i made love potion with her so i still had access to quickies

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I recommend not downloading the version prior to the rework... you can only access the mine and the hotel with maximum money and respect obtained by cheating the game... I will try the new version and see if it works.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes