PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Hi guys! Tonight I'll update the links with the Hotfix for Clarice's scene in Chapter 2. It will also come with new camera angles for the scene with Diane in Chapter 4, another scene with Dakota at MC's House and a new scene from Chapter 4 with Jane. Just a few renders left to start testing.

mzerodark

Nov 11, 2019
I reached the end of chapter 4, but I am still missing several scenes. How do I unlock the last 7 scenes of page 9 of the gallery?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I reached the end of chapter 4, but I am still missing several scenes. How do I unlock the last 7 scenes of page 9 of the gallery?
They are all Dakota ones.
The last one in line 1 is a variation of meeting Dakota at the lake on a Monday, Wed, Fri.
The three in the middle line - you need to go to the abandoned house after Dakota asks you to meet her there.
Last Line - ask Dakota or Diane to go play blackjack (on a Saturday only I think) it's a new variation for after Dakota has lost her virginity.
Last one is staying in the barn to protect the ranch.

Reactions: PiggyNose

mzerodark

Nov 11, 2019
They are all Dakota ones.
The last one in line 1 is a variation of meeting Dakota at the lake on a Monday, Wed, Fri.
The three in the middle line - you need to go to the abandoned house after Dakota asks you to meet her there.
Last Line - ask Dakota or Diane to go play blackjack (on a Saturday only I think) it's a new variation for after Dakota has lost her virginity.
Last one is staying in the barn to protect the ranch.
Thanks!

Reactions: MiltonPowers

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Updated links, hope you like them!
Thanks PiggyNose, for some reason, I thought 0.72 was just a bug fix and went to check if those 2 scenes had opened in the gallery and was very pleasantly surprised to find more content. :love: Also, thank you very very much for giving me Jane back so quickly, very much appreciated. And Sarah was a lovely touch. :p

you-sir-a-very-good-man.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Brooks in Wild West [v0.72] [Piggy Nose Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrooksInWildWest-0.72
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
PiggyNose : Hit a weird bug in chapter 2.

TL;DR: Seems the trouble is that the controls for the post fishing sex scene are only put on screen during that firstTime setup. Otherwise you hit a bug where you play the animation, but don't have any controls.

Longer summary:
When fishing for the first time with Clarice/Ayiana during my first playthrough, I follow the path to the NSFW scene. However I get stuck in a permanent loop. Troubleshooting via the console shows that firstTime is set to False, even when playing through the entire game again from scratch.This leads to playing the looping animations, but with no controls or way to back out or move forward in the game.

Manually loading a save prior to the scene at the Prompt for accepting the scene and checking shows firstTime set to False, as mentioned. If I manually set firstTime=True via console and then accept, everything happens as expected.

Looking at the code, it seems that the glitched firstTime variable is the only real cause for the issue. And that's simply because it bypasses the normal control setup.

Code:
label chapter2_scene12x:
    #$persistent.CG39_unlocked = True
    if firstTime == True:
        $clariceSc6 = True
        stop music fadeout 1.0
        $renpy.music.play("audio/sensual_music.ogg", loop=True)
        show ch2mhsc12x_img1
        with dissolve
        hide ch2mhsc12x_img1
        show ch2mhsc12x_img2
        with dissolve
        cl "I don't want my sister to see me with a dick in my pussy..."
        hide ch2mhsc12x_img2
        show ch2mhsc12x_img3
        with dissolve
        cl "Let's go deeper into the woods."
        hide ch2mhsc12x_img3
        $renpy.sound.play("audio/fucking.ogg", loop=True)
        show ch2mhsc12x_img4
        with fade
        mc "Ayiana could appear at any moment..."
        cl "This is so exciting."
        hide ch2mhsc12x_img4
        $firstTime = False
        $poseView = 1
        show screen sexButtons    # This never happens if the scene is triggered when firstTime=False
firstTime seems like a frequently reused variable, so not sure what might have caused it to be tripped False when it should have been True during this interaction.

Code:
Brooks in Wild West/game$ grep -R firstTime *.rpy | wc -l

Anyway, great game so far, just wanted to report the bug!

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
PiggyNose : Hit a weird bug in chapter 2.

TL;DR: Seems the trouble is that the controls for the post fishing sex scene are only put on screen during that firstTime setup. Otherwise you hit a bug where you play the animation, but don't have any controls.

Longer summary:
When fishing for the first time with Clarice/Ayiana during my first playthrough, I follow the path to the NSFW scene. However I get stuck in a permanent loop. Troubleshooting via the console shows that firstTime is set to False, even when playing through the entire game again from scratch.This leads to playing the looping animations, but with no controls or way to back out or move forward in the game.

Manually loading a save prior to the scene at the Prompt for accepting the scene and checking shows firstTime set to False, as mentioned. If I manually set firstTime=True via console and then accept, everything happens as expected.

Looking at the code, it seems that the glitched firstTime variable is the only real cause for the issue. And that's simply because it bypasses the normal control setup.

Code:
label chapter2_scene12x:
    #$persistent.CG39_unlocked = True
    if firstTime == True:
        $clariceSc6 = True
        stop music fadeout 1.0
        $renpy.music.play("audio/sensual_music.ogg", loop=True)
        show ch2mhsc12x_img1
        with dissolve
        hide ch2mhsc12x_img1
        show ch2mhsc12x_img2
        with dissolve
        cl "I don't want my sister to see me with a dick in my pussy..."
        hide ch2mhsc12x_img2
        show ch2mhsc12x_img3
        with dissolve
        cl "Let's go deeper into the woods."
        hide ch2mhsc12x_img3
        $renpy.sound.play("audio/fucking.ogg", loop=True)
        show ch2mhsc12x_img4
        with fade
        mc "Ayiana could appear at any moment..."
        cl "This is so exciting."
        hide ch2mhsc12x_img4
        $firstTime = False
        $poseView = 1
        show screen sexButtons    # This never happens if the scene is triggered when firstTime=False
firstTime seems like a frequently reused variable, so not sure what might have caused it to be tripped False when it should have been True during this interaction.

Code:
Brooks in Wild West/game$ grep -R firstTime *.rpy | wc -l

Anyway, great game so far, just wanted to report the bug!
Are you playing with 0.72 or 0.70 (I thought he fixed that bug in the 0.72 version, unless it was a different one and I am misremembering).

Reactions: 5mithers

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Are you playing with 0.72 or 0.70 (I thought he fixed that bug in the 0.72 version, unless it was a different one and I am misremembering).

Good question: And the answer would be 0.70. :rolleyes:

I didn't realize there was a hotfix version released! Thanks for the heads up! I would not have noticed that. I'll download and unpack 0.72 and will play through that variant instead.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Good question: And the answer would be 0.70. :rolleyes:

I didn't realize there was a hotfix version released! Thanks for the heads up! I would not have noticed that. I'll download and unpack 0.72 and playthrough that variant instead.
Glad I could help. It also has more content at the end too. :)

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes