MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
A lot of things in the game have been changed, so I recommend starting new saves from 0. (A lot of content was also added to the previous chapters)
But if you want to go straight to Chapter 4, I can provide a Save game at the end of Chapter 3 with everything at maximum and the gallery unlocked. (Although I think it loses all its fun).
Hi PiggyNose, can I get end of Chap3 save please. My saves are not working with v 0.70. I will replay the whole thing, but I'd be keen to go on with Chapter 4 and see the next phase, without having to wait till I find time to do it all. Thanks.

Reactions: PiggyNose

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Hi PiggyNose, can I get end of Chap3 save please. My saves are not working with v 0.70. I will replay the whole thing, but I'd be keen to go on with Chapter 4 and see the next phase, without having to wait till I find time to do it all. Thanks.
Of course! What name do you want to use in MC?

Oct 1, 2017
It's so extremely insignificant and is just my personal pet peeve, but it bugs me so much when you have games set in the 1800s or medievel times or whatever and all the girls are just fully bare and shaved clean. Apparently I can look past the unrealistic story of a dude travelling back in time, but my brain can't get over all the girls being clean shaven.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Milton will be fine (or whatever you have) I can use URM to change it.
This save here is at the end of the third chapter, but before starting chapter 4 you can visit Dakota in the abandoned house to take her virginity. (If you like her). At the beginning of chapter 4, most of the scenes were focused on Dakota so to have everything she has to offer you need to devirginate her first. The other girls will have greater focus in the second part of chapter 4, which will be released at the end of the month.

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
This save here is at the end of the third chapter, but before starting chapter 4 you can visit Dakota in the abandoned house to take her virginity. (If you like her). At the beginning of chapter 4, most of the scenes were focused on Dakota so to have everything she has to offer you need to devirginate her first. The other girls will have greater focus in the second part of chapter 4, which will be released at the end of the month.
Thanks my friend. I had already had sex with Dakota, so I will be very happy to do it again. :)

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
It's so extremely insignificant and is just my personal pet peeve, but it bugs me so much when you have games set in the 1800s or medievel times or whatever and all the girls are just fully bare and shaved clean. Apparently I can look past the unrealistic story of a dude travelling back in time, but my brain can't get over all the girls being clean shaven.
I've thought about changing this in the past, but most people don't like it very much so I opted to leave them shaved. But maybe we can make an option in the future where the player chooses whether they want the girls shaved or not.

Reactions: xXPaolo13

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
This scene has been redone, I think you'll like the new animations I put into it.
Thanks, I'm sure I will. I was just checking my stats against the save (and I had the girls all on 5 points, but I see it is 3 max now)

Is RanchMoney gone now?

Also, the gallery appears to be locked for all scenes in the save. I can go through and unlock them 1 by 1, unless there is a simple variable I need to change.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Thanks, I'm sure I will. I was just checking my stats against the save (and I had the girls all on 5 points, but I see it is 3 max now)

Is RanchMoney gone now?

Also, the gallery appears to be locked for all scenes in the save. I can go through and unlock them 1 by 1, unless there is a simple variable I need to change.
Yes, I reduced the LovePoints from 5 to 3 but with specific triggers for each girl. Ranchmoney was also removed because some players were angry about not knowing how it worked and felt like Ranch was taking their money. Lol

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yes, I reduced the LovePoints from 5 to 3 but with specific triggers for each girl. Ranchmoney was also removed because some players were angry about not knowing how it worked and felt like Ranch was taking their money. Lol
Hahaha. I had just over $33000 in ranch money, and now it's all gone. :( I'm going to have to investigate Ivana, she might be fiddling the books. :ROFLMAO: I knew I shouldn't have trusted a redhead to run the ranch for me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Hahaha. I had just over $33000 in ranch money, and now it's all gone. :( I'm going to have to investigate Ivana, she might be fiddling the books. :ROFLMAO: I knew I shouldn't have trusted a redhead to run the ranch for me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Redheads are treacherous, hahaha You have the option now to cheat at Blackjack at the Saloon, Louise can't be too happy when you take all her money.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Speaking of Ivana, I rewrote the script for the scenes in which she appears so that sex with her would be more "natural". She also has a role in Chapter 4.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Speaking of Ivana, I rewrote the script for the scenes in which she appears so that sex with her would be more "natural". She also has a role in Chapter 4.
Oh Good, I like Ivana. to be honest, there's not a single girl I don't like (which is a bit rare for me). Jane & Clarice are my top favs of the main girls, and Josephine, Ivana & Ayiana of the side girls. But Dakota, Diane, Nayla, Rebecca are all great too. And Louise, Pearl & Annie. You've done a great job (for me at least) of making them all really likeable characters.

leequiring

Dec 12, 2018
I'll try to reproduce the same error here, maybe it's a bug. Thanks for letting me know!
I came here with the same issue, working from a new save. And the post-fishing sex scene with Clarice won't end.
I've uploaded the three saves I'm working from. Varying from start of the first fishing experience to trying to leave the village later.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes