• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
There's a . The game's main screen even has in ALL CAPS: For updates, bug reports, and discussion: *NEW FORUM*.

F95 is behind the times, as usual. :)

Reactions: Deulym

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Hi, I downloaded a few girl packs and the girls do appear in game, but at least with one I got the problem that no matter which chat topic I choose, it doesn't increase love, so I can't progress her. the girl pack has a _personality.rpy and .rpyc with custom dialogue and values for love (and fear) gains defined, but nothing happens. the pack was also marked as meant for version 0.2.
She also uses the custom dialogue and voice files, just those love gains don't happen.
I think I've tracked down the issue. Let me know how things go with the attached _personality.rpy file.

Stripedshovel

Sep 18, 2017
I think I've tracked down the issue. Let me know how things go with the attached _personality.rpy file.
Hey, thanks. I'll let you know if i come across her again. Removed the girl pack from the game and then put it back in, now I have to wait until she gets put back into one of the districts.

Reactions: __neronero

Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
It's still a bit of a mystery to me how preference gain works. Sometimes when you train a girl in something or reward her with a training she still loses preference in the sex act. Is it just a matter of personality? How do you deal with a girl who loses preference when trained?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
How do you deal with a girl who loses preference when trained?
Level her up and increase libido and obedience. Possibly use items to do the same. Get rid of her negative fixations. Use emotion-specific training (hypnosis, a loving girl accepting training, a fearful one resisting, etc). Goldie and Farah for some specific acts.

Edit:
Is it just a matter of personality?
Somewhat. 'Dom' girls hate being forced while 'sub' girls love it. Strangely enough, neither personality nor preferences affect lecturing ('talk').

Last edited:
Reactions: Ego Orb

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
On this patch is it possible for girls to gain new sexual preferences? Would be nice to be a bit more variable. It shouldn't always change of course, otherwise it removes the personality, but would be nice if a girl at time preferes double pen, but at the other gains more taste for blowjob or whatever. Just a random example.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
You mean new fixations? The Teaser perk does that. Otherwise, you're stuck with uncovering what she already has.

homerdante

Apr 7, 2022
anyone got an error trying to visit the warehouse after reaching ch3? key error: u'c3_contact_homura? cant get into the district which probably will stop the game from progressing? thanks in advance

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
It is to me. And it is not a post, it is a search for your error message.
I have a feeling he mean't the post what Dough posted. But the link there is for the old forum. Well it's aint really matter becuse it was the same what i posted.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
what Dough posted.
the lastest
Are you also a person whose sole purpose in life is to "commit atrocities against the English language", to quote the last one? :p

But the link there is for the old forum. Well it's aint really matter becuse it was the same what i posted.
There were also other results, some with me hinting that they should update.

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
Are you also a person whose sole purpose in life is to "commit atrocities against the English language", to quote the last one? :p
You should know by now that im not a native speaker.;)

There were also other results, some with me hinting that they should update.
Well that's how it's works. They find the first post for the problem and dont read the next one. Remember how long it took to make Poposs understand that. :ROFLMAO: Even __neronero made fun of him in the old forum.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
You should know by now that im not a native speaker.
I do, but these days you're not just a non-native speaker, you're excelling at that role. :p

Well that's how it's works. They find the first post for the problem and dont read the next one. Remember how long it took to make Poposs understand that.
Yeah, my bad. I suppose Google has trained the ability to search beyond the first result out of the gene pool? :unsure: :cautious: ... :whistle:

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes