Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Eh, going by his post history, we are lucky he gave BK a pass. It's full of pointless posturing and lecturing the developers.

Reactions: ASDFGMAG

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
ummm gays i relly love this game every time i download it i do somthing wrong and i get so many errors so pleaaaaase can any great hero tell me in simple tips with links please i will do as he says

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
The best tips I can give you:
  • Do not download from F95, go to . Install both the base game and the patch.
  • Wipe your 'persistent' files in both 'game/saves' and Appdata.
  • Read the FAQ for specific errors.
  • Search the thread for specific errors.
  • Post tracebacks if everything else fails.

• Red Heart
Reactions: artghrl

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
"

• Chapter 2 of the story is now complete, including a new minigame (skippable with the right item).
"
WOOO BABY THATS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR.
P.S is this version compatible with mods like kings way and trait mod and such?

Last edited:
Reactions: DougTheC

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
thx mate and pretty sure i copied and pasted the chapter 2 part and not the new mini game part but for some reason thats what i see when you quoted me
lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Note that King's Way 2.1 is incompatible, and 2.0 could use some updating. And they're made by different authors, with 2.1 being generally more advanced.

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
you are my great hero thx friend :love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
the first 2 stips are awosom
can you please tell me what i have to deleat so i dont deleate any thing important in simple stips im sorry to annoy you tha great modder

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
can you please tell me what i have to deleat so i dont deleate any thing important in simple stips
There is a file named 'persistent' in '[where you put BK]/game/saves'. It stores your settings preferences and a bunch of other things. Normally you don't want to delete it, but when upgrading from an old version, you might need to in order to avoid errors. It is not enough to delete only that file because Ren'Py stores a double of it in Appdata. Go, find and delete that, too. The exact specifics of where this location is vary by OS. A typical location is '[system drive]/Users/[your username]/Appdata/Roaming/Renpy/Bro King-###'.

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
hey so is there any way to change what girl pack a character is using,i've come to realise that my best girl's pack sucks

artghrl

Jan 15, 2021
There is a file named 'persistent' in '[where you put BK]/game/saves'. It stores your settings preferences and a bunch of other things. Normally you don't want to delete it, but when upgrading from an old version, you might need to in order to avoid errors. It is not enough to delete only that file because Ren'Py stores a double of it in Appdata. Go, find and delete that, too. The exact specifics of where this location is vary by OS. A typical location is '[system drive]/Users/[your username]/Appdata/Roaming/Renpy/Bro King-###'.
thx my hero
:love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
hey so is there any way to change what girl pack a character is using,i've come to realise that my best girl's pack sucks
The easiest way is to just change the packs and start a new game. If you want to change the pics on a existing save then follow the following steps:

1) Do not change the pack name/folder name. That is what the game uses to associate a given pack with a girl.
2) Save your game on the main brothel screen, where no images from girl packs are being shown.
3) Quit the game.
4) Make your changes to the contents of the given girl pack.
5) Restart the game.
6) Load your save. Do not leave the brothel home screen.
7) In the ? menu at the upper right of the screen, trigger option "Repair Girl/MC Pictures". This step will load all the changes you made to the contents of the pack.
8) Play the game.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
You could also use the console to change the girl's .path and .pack_name variables and then use the 'repair' option. Not 100% sure nothing will go wrong, but neither am I about Leortha's solution.

And you say I speak in "Engrish"
Atleast mine are not worse then "Google Translate"
I am sorry that I can't speak write flawless English directorilese. And that I'm a Sanderson fan. I will start running my posts through Translate from now on. :p

Last edited:

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
I am sorry that I can't speak write flawless English directorilese. And that I'm a Sanderson fan. I will start running my posts through Translate from now on. :p
Then write it in hungarian. Google translate is fine for 1 or 2 words. For a whole sentence it will became Engrish. But transalating it into hungarian it will became full garbage. :ROFLMAO:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
You could also use the console to change the girl's .path and .pack variables and then use the 'repair' option. Not 100% sure nothing will go wrong, but neither am I about Leortha's solution.
The biggest possible problem with all these is that the game saves the current profile and portrait pics in a couple of places outside the main storage for a girl's data. A while back I went through a few cycles with Goldo to get the Repair to catch all these places. The problem is if the "current" portrait for a girl is "portait(0015).jpg" and that file name is removed, the game would throw errors. This was a couple of years back, but I think we caught all the places where things like that are saved and got them added to the Repair function.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes